Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Things You Need To Know Before Upgrading Your Jamb Score [must Read] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things You Need To Know Before Upgrading Your Jamb Score [must Read] (670 Views)

What Can He Study With This JAMB Score? / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know Before Upgrading Your Jamb Score [must Read] by Gurusprovince: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Do you know that upgrading Jamb score can be pretty sweet? Do you have this doubt that “Jamb Score Can never be upgraded“?

Okay guys! Today, we’re gonna be having a family discussion about the ongoing information which seems to be going viral on social media. Is it Possible To Upgrade Jamb Score?

The first question you ought to ask yourself after encountering this kind of post anywhere, be it online or offline is “Why then do we have mass amount of people who wrote jamb in preceding years sitting for another this same year“? if it’s truly possible to upgrade the so called Jamb Score as claimed by some folks online.

Some of the messages we received from jambites asking us if it’s true or not goes thus:

Hi, my name is James, I saw this in one group on my WhatsApp; “I just check my jamb result it was 134 so I was hopeless I got Mr. Joseph number online I called MR Joseph and explain he help me to upgrade my score to 253 now I am happy if u want to upgrade ur score too call mr Joseph on 081******** he is going to help u the way he helped me God bless mr Joseph” please is it true?

Please Gurusprovince Team I’m Rebecca, some told me jamb score can be upgraded, how true it is?

All of these and many more are the questions we’ve been receiving about jamb upgrading. So what do we have to say about this?
IS JAMB UPGRADING REAL OR FAKE?
From Gurusprovince Team‘s current finding and research, our finally conclusion to these claims of upgrading Jamb score is FALSE!

Meanwhile, everyone can never agree to this, simply because we think differently, therefore: here are the 3 things you need to know before involving yourself into “jamb upgrading”.

1. Jamb Has A Database
Database simply means “a software program for storing, retrieving and manipulating a database“. It’s a program designed for storing and keeping information. This same database is what Jamb uses in keep record of all candidates information, results and every other related stuffs.

Continue reading ==> https://gurusprovince.com.ng/3-things-need-know-upgrading-jamb-score-must-read/

SOURCE: Gurusprovince

(1) (Reply)

Between OOU And LAUTECH Which Is Better To Study Medicine? / MAN Oron HND Screening Form Announced For 2018/2019 Academic Session / What Are PRIME NUMBERS? For Basic 8/JSS 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.