Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Help To Get Bus From Warri To Ogun State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help To Get Bus From Warri To Ogun State (1602 Views)

Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) / Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Get Bus From Warri To Ogun State by Waffarianman(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
House I need your help. How and where can I get a Bus from Warri to Ogun state, and where the bus will stop at Ogun state
Re: Help To Get Bus From Warri To Ogun State by Waffarianman(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please I really need help from now till Wednesday
Re: Help To Get Bus From Warri To Ogun State by paranorman(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ask people around you na.

Where exactly are you going in Ogun?
Re: Help To Get Bus From Warri To Ogun State by Just2million(m): 2:21am On Mar 13, 2018
Go to Effurun round about. then from there take kekr going to "Effurun motor park". You'd get any bus going to all the west coast
Re: Help To Get Bus From Warri To Ogun State by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 15, 2018
Waffarianman:
House I need your help. How and where can I get a Bus from Warri to Ogun state, and where the bus will stop at Ogun state

Just got to Effurun bros, take a bus coming to Lagos stop at Ilishan. From here you go pilot yourself anywhere. Which part of Ogun State you dey go make i give you the exact description
Re: Help To Get Bus From Warri To Ogun State by Waffarianman(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2018

Just got to Effurun bros, take a bus coming to Lagos stop at Ilishan. From here you go pilot yourself anywhere. Which part of Ogun State you dey go make i give you the exact description

Bro na oke-odan I won enta if goin to idiroko after ajilete
Re: Help To Get Bus From Warri To Ogun State by Waffarianman(m): 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
All thanks

(1) (Reply)

Watch These Nigerian Women Fight Dirty In London ( Stratford ) / Countries You Should Avoid / Study In Belgium- Whats Ur Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.