Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) (46946 Views)

Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
paulynpen:

That is the problem! You are a perfect gentleman and she is an imperfect lady that you are helping by marrying her. Man you are not perfect the way she is imperfect. You did not tell us you own weakness that she possibly don't like. Men must be discipline, cut their egos, come down to the level of their wives, treat them like something with flesh and blood, correct them with love when they are wrong, appreciate them when they are right, give them their little respect and space, give them opportunity to realise themselves and live the life they desired as a married woman, women are not slaves, they were not created to live for the man but to live with the man. Irrespective of what folks believes I stand on my findings that 80% of marital problem is traceable to men' ego and lack of empathy
For clarifications sake, I am a man, married with a kid.
Women are not perfect but it will be good if men begin to realise their imperfections and deal with them
Thank you

On point.

""80% of marital problem is traceable to men""

Ur statistics is outta place.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Oga ur still a very young man.

U meet 2 women.

U Dated them both.

U Agreed writhing ur self that u can marry Dem.

U Married dem.

U Divorced them after very few years.

THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES.

U have already concluded that they are the problem.

I know ur type man, U are extremely self righteous.

Check ur self man, It won't hurt u and it won't mark u less of a man.
cheers! more conclusions, you seem to know me even well though you have never met me. Again that's your view, i wellcome it too.

Well.. i am not going to keep trying to Explain, i don't owe you any explainations, if it will help you sleep at night, Yes i Accept. I was the problem. grin. People Obviously do not make life mistakes in your world. Ciao! grin
Re: Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) by Pataricatering(f): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Alariiwo:
Damn!!

The woman must have done something very bad to warrant such inhumane treatment.

RIP to the dead.
the woman must have done something bad ? You sound so stupid !

2 Likes

Re: Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) by Pataricatering(f): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:

She said: What can you do. Riff Raff!

He did: What can you say? Corpse!
you have deep issues you need to sort out !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Edo, Several Killed / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.