Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue (2874 Views)

ABU Zaria Students Receive President Buhari (Photos) / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Some liars says otherwise.

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
is here benue state? a carnival is going on somewhere n u just cook up the picture..rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by livinglion(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari Salisu reporting for Buhari Media Cows.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by FarahAideed: 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
MrHowto:

You are clearly the liar here

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by Kestolovee95(f): 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Fake BMC news... grin

Look closely in that picture you'll see crippled abokkis and beggars. grin

6 Likes

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by tyup(m): 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
I hope those pips in the front do not think they are there to have healing or deliverance undecided

abi ewo loro pe cripples are the one occupying front roll

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by Sealeddeal(m): 12:24am On Mar 13, 2018
Lol
The IDPs and people injured in Fulani terrorist attacks came out to demonstrate before Buhari

1 Like

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 13, 2018
MrHowto:
APC wey don die finish grin grin

cc lzaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by Throwback: 12:28am On Mar 13, 2018
Na crippled Fulani full road ooo.

They are all Sai Barbarians.

5 Likes

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by LZAA: 1:35am On Mar 13, 2018
imhotep:
APC wey don die finish grin grin
cc lzaa
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by kahal29: 2:14am On Mar 13, 2018
More

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by Jossyroyal1: 3:47am On Mar 13, 2018
undecided

And why is Otom smiling Sheepishly??
Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by omowolewa: 5:59am On Mar 13, 2018
This is nice, OBJ went there to give flowers, PMB went there to take flowers.

Anyway, those pictures are good but they may not translate to vote.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by luvinhubby(m): 6:03am On Mar 13, 2018
Buhari - Media - Cows

B. M. C

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by usba: 6:13am On Mar 13, 2018
Pigs and idiots will die if you don't take down this thread. Haha grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by etebefia: 6:17am On Mar 13, 2018
Second to the last picture is Jos and not Benue.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by chuksjuve(m): 6:20am On Mar 13, 2018
All I see is someone trying to force buhari popularity to manifest , whereas dude is an expire product..

Anyways 30k must be justified, even if it means cooking up pictures of crowd.

Foolishness is one of the criteria to be employed into the BMC fold ..

Crowd doesn't mean popularity..

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 13, 2018
wat i do know is that come 2019 buhari is leaving Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by kuuljay(m): 6:45am On Mar 13, 2018
The only recent picture there is the first one the rest are old and not Benue,I was on ground in benue

1 Like

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by somehow: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2018
On ground following the convoy?
kuuljay:
The only recent picture there is the first one the rest are old and not Benue,I was on ground in benue

1 Like

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 13, 2018
luvinhubby:
Buhari - Media - Cows

B. M. C
cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by MrPolitics: 7:31am On Mar 13, 2018
kahal29:
More

Lol 2 of those pics were from Buhari's visit to either Plateau or Nassarrawa. I've seen them before

No point in lying

1 Like

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by Troublemaker007(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2018
kahal29:
More

People like you are one of the main reasons I think it’s best this country divides to enable everyone goes his/separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by Troublemaker007(m): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2018
kahal29:
More

People like you are one of the many reasons I think it’s best this country divides to enable everyone goes his/separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by emmy4lov(m): 7:41am On Mar 13, 2018
The illiterate Northern people are just punishing people in this country, how can someone celebrate Buhari...?

I don't just understand oh..

I've got a clean UK used Samsung galaxy S6 for sale.. whatsapp me: 08050447106

1 Like

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by LZAA: 10:12am On Mar 13, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa
moooooooooooooooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crowd Line Up To Receive President Buhari Buhari In Benue by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2018
Nassarawa state precisely, just rightclick search images with google, and u will see the webpage

https://www.bellanaija.com/2018/02/buhari-visits-nasarawa-inaugurates-primary-healthcare-centre-chips-projects/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Justify Denying Ambode 2nd Term Ticket, Osinbajo Tells GAC / Response To A Post About Igbo People On Proudly Yoruba Group Page On Facebook / See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.