Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) (25090 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2018
donnie:

You don't know this Donnie you're talking about. I have contributed, even recently, on various non-Pastor Chris threads so what's your headache? ...That I'm celebrating or making threads about my Pastor instead of Messi or C.Ronaldo of Davido?

Dey there, make spirit of this world finish you....mtchew.

I don't need to know you to know that you are an idol worshipper and that Oyakhilome is your idol.

Show me at least ten of your threads that are not about Oyakhilome or CE or Oyakhilome's associates like Benny Hinn.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by donnie(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

I don't need to know you to know that you are an idol worshipper and that Oyakhilome is your idol.

Show me at least ten of your threads that are not about Oyakhilome or CE or Oyakhilome's associates like Benny Hinn.

1. https://www.nairaland.com/4260917/blessings-thread-receive-blessings

2. https://www.nairaland.com/4188853/donald-dukes-nigeria-ever-get

3. https://www.nairaland.com/4147640/clean-samsung-galaxy-tab4-sale

4. https://www.nairaland.com/4034443/sign-petition-youre-born-again

5. https://www.nairaland.com/3959959/see-what-fulani-herdsmen-did

6. https://www.nairaland.com/3958289/please-what-currency

7. https://www.nairaland.com/3652/oil-mantle

8. https://www.nairaland.com/3827769/fulani-asks-permission-graze-farmland

9. https://www.nairaland.com/3820859/one-pigs-just-farrowed...10-piglets

10. https://www.nairaland.com/3816466/long-green-snake-killed-farm

...I even ommited threads or subjects related to Pastor Chris ... not even threads on CE events or members, or of the numerous CE artists.

SO CAN YOU NOW PLEASE GET OFF MY BACK?

Is it your worshipping? Rubbish.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by donnie(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

I meant 10 religious threads.

Yea right....

I am not a bastard. I have a spiritual father. Wetin consign me with another person father?

...NO APOLOGIES.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
donnie:

Yea right....

I am not a bastard. I have a spiritual father. Wetin consign me with another person father?

...NO APOLOGIES.

So, anyone who does not have a spiritual father (who is a mere human being) is a bastard cheesy

The Scriptures have been so perverted only Christ Himself can rescue them.

Christ Himself said He would never abandon us as orphans.

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. (John 14:18)

Paul makes us understand that Christ comes to us through the Holy Spirit and not through spiritual fathers.

The concept of spiritual father is unscriptural and should be avoided. We are all children of God and we have the Holy Spirit who is sufficient enough to teach us.

As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him. (1 John 2:27)

Scriptures have been twisted to support the spiritual father teachings but ironically, none of these twisted scriptures even talked about believers being bastards for not having "spiritual fathers".

If you think that you need to have a spiritual father to avoid being tagged a "bastard", then, you need serous help because you are indirectly saying that the Father role of God is not sufficient enough and that you need spiritual fathers to remove the tag of "bastard".

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

So, anyone who does not have a spiritual father (who is a mere human being) is a bastard cheesy

The Scriptures have been so perverted only Christ Himself can rescue them.

Christ Himself said He would never abandon us as orphans.

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. (John 14:18)

Paul makes us understand that Christ comes to us through the Holy Spirit and not through spiritual fathers.

The concept of spiritual father is unscriptural and should be avoided. We are all children of God and we have the Holy Spirit who is sufficient enough to teach us.

As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him. (1 John 2:27)

Scriptures have been twisted to support the spiritual father teachings but ironically, none of these twisted scriptures even talked about believers being bastards for not having "spiritual fathers".

If you think that you need to have a spiritual father to avoid being tagged a "bastard", then, you need serous help because you are indirectly saying that the Father role of God is not sufficient enough and that you need spiritual fathers to remove the tag of "bastard".
you try! No thanks to the false penticostal movement.
Most people are just religious, they know nothing about God or his word.
Jesus said his Father is now our father. Jesus said, call no man your father on earth for you have only one father in heaven but they reject the word of God for men's doctrines and traditions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by donnie(m): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
solite3:
Jesus said his Father is now our father. Jesus said, call no man your father on earth for you have only one father in heaven but they reject the word of God for men's doctrines and traditions.

Look at them...indisciplined children encouraging themselves.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by donnie(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
solite3:

So the Apostle Paul too was following traditions of men?

1 Cor 14-17
"I am writing this not to shame you but to warn you as my dear children.

Even if you had ten thousand guardians in Christ, you do not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel.

Therefore I urge you to imitate me.

For this reason I have sent to you Timothy, my son whom I love, who is faithful in the Lord. He will remind you of my way of life in Christ Jesus, which agrees with what I teach everywhere in every church."

...and please, do not bother quoting me, as I'm not sure you have the required knowledge of the scriptures to engage me
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
donnie:

So the Apostle Paul too was following traditions of men?

1 Cor 14-17
"I am writing this not to shame you but to warn you as my dear children.

Even if you had ten thousand guardians in Christ, you do not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel.

Therefore I urge you to imitate me.

For this reason I have sent to you Timothy, my son whom I love, who is faithful in the Lord. He will remind you of my way of life in Christ Jesus, which agrees with what I teach everywhere in every church."

...and please, do not bother quoting me, as I'm not sure you have the required knowledge of the scriptures to engage me
see ignorance, who did Paul call his sons in Christ? Where they not people whom Paul personally brought up in christian faith.
Lol, a spiritual father is not someone you fancy or like his preaching.
See before you even brought up those verses I already knew.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
donnie:

Look at them...indisciplined children encouraging themselves.

always weigh you words before dropping. I can see your discipline in your aarrogance.

Proverbs 18:6 A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by donnie(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
solite3:
see ignorance, who did Paul call his sons in Christ? Where they not people whom Paul personally brought up in christian faith.
Lol, a spiritual father is not someone you fancy or like his preaching.
See before you even brought up those verses I already knew.

You already knew and you continued to quote scriptures out of context? Instead of accepting your fault or if your pride won't let you, jejely pack up and leave this thread, you continue to blab.

Who ask you for definition of "Spiritual Father".

Shame on you, you think I am like you?

You have confirmed the suspicions of many true Christians on this forum. Your own Christianity is for arguing and blowing grammar on social media. Begins and ends on the internet.

I'm talking about my father your talking about fancying? Are you ok?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by petra1(m): 6:12am On Mar 16, 2018
free2ryhme:
All of a sudden their father's ministries has automatically given them privileges to discuss Christian issues.

Ministry and the gospel is now by birthright

That’s Godly legacy . It’s better than night club legacy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" / Antagonists Of The Gospel Of Infinite Grace; Answer This Question!! / "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.