Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Pregnancy,: Let's Gist! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy,: Let's Gist! (929 Views)

Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" / Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband / He Is Not Comfortable About His Mum's Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy,: Let's Gist! by slim14(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2010
for those of u who av xperience it,
@ early stage hw does it make a woman feel?,
i min does it min a woman shud quit her job
n some house chores cos of weakness,
i need ur view on this one,
Re: Pregnancy,: Let's Gist! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2010
Tell us the truth if you are pregnant.

Anyway, you shouldn't be fear.

It'd be ok.
Re: Pregnancy,: Let's Gist! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2010
Well, in the first trimester some women get nauseous, sore, feel tired easily,

You can google up pregnancy first trimester or go to sites like babycentre, about.com etc for more symptons.

And no you don't have to quit your job or stop your regular activities but as pregnancy progreses and you get heavier, you definitely have to cut out strenuos activities.

Congrats- at least i want to believe you are pregnant to be asking this, and take care of that baby!
Re: Pregnancy,: Let's Gist! by Outstrip(f): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2010
Every woman is different and so is every pregnancy. Nausea and being tired is very common in the first trimester. I would not say quit your job though unless a doctor says it is okay or you feel like you cannot handle it. Quitting your job just because you are pregnant though is not a good idea.

I bought "what to expect when you are expecting" as soon as I found out that I was pregnant the first time. It shows you what is going on in your body and what to expect week by week. The most important thing is to have a support system and also be aware of what is going on. Do not depend on just your doctors.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Chews His One Month Old Baby Girl / Domectic Violence-home Or Hell / House Wives!Here Are What You Must Know About Your Hunsband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.