Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Man Chews His One Month Old Baby Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Chews His One Month Old Baby Girl (927 Views)

Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / 4 Year Old Accidentally Kills 11 Month-old Baby In Abuja / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Chews His One Month Old Baby Girl by Elpieda: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
Sefwi Asawinso, a farming community in the Sefwi Wiawso District of the Western Region, was yesterday thrown into a state of shock when news broke that a 40-year-old teacher had allegedly eaten his one-month-old baby girl.

Nathaniel Nsetor, a teacher at Dokukrom Junior High School near Sefwi Juaboso, 'chewed' little Yaa Ohenewaa, leading to her death.

Timothy Bassah, Sefwi Asawinso District Police commander, who con tinned the story to DAILY GUIDE, noted that the suspect was in police custody pending further investigations.

He said that Nsetor hailed from the Volta Region and had married Vida Nimako, a native of Sefwi Brafo near Asawinso, for over 20 years and were blessed with five children.

Because of his work, the suspect and the wife were not staying together but Nsetor visited the wife almost every weekend at Sefwi Brafo.

ASP Bassah noted that over the weekend, the suspect travelled from Dokukrom to Sefwi Brafo to visit the wife and the one-month-old baby girl.

According to the district police commander, on Monday at about 12:30arn, while Nsetor, the wife and the baby girl were sleeping, the suspect woke up and ,began to behave abnormally by shouting and praying on top of his voice so the wife became alarmed and went to call her mother who was also staying in the same house.

The police officer said while the wife was returning, she met the suspect carrying the one-month-old baby girl in his arms and when the wile insisted that Nsetor hands over the baby to her, the suspect started beating the wife, and ran with the baby towards a nearby bush.

He said Vida shouted for help so people came around and as they chased the suspect for the baby, they could see Nsetor chewing the face of the baby girl like a cannibal, with the little girl crying.

He disclosed that the "cannibal" began chewing the baby girl from the nose, then the ears, the forehead and the eyelid.

The district police commander indicated that when the people managed to arrest the teacher, they realized that the baby girl, who was still in his arms, was dead. They then handed over the suspect to the police.

He pointed out that the deceased had been deposited at the morgue of the St. John of God Hospital at Sefwi Asafo.

Source: Daily Guide http://dailyguideghana.com/newd/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10357&Itemid=245
Re: Man Chews His One Month Old Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
Sounds surreal! Very sad though. A man not only eating human flesh, but his own little daughter. embarassed
Re: Man Chews His One Month Old Baby Girl by CrudeOil2(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2010
Haha grin grin. Nice joke
Re: Man Chews His One Month Old Baby Girl by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2010
Crude Oil:

Haha grin grin. Nice joke

If it were indeed a joke, you'd consider it "nice"?
Re: Man Chews His One Month Old Baby Girl by Outstrip(f): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2010
Poor child. The man is obviously mentally unstable
Re: Man Chews His One Month Old Baby Girl by Elpieda: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2010
This is actually no joke, It just happened in Ghana if you ever follow Ghanaian news,
Re: Man Chews His One Month Old Baby Girl by Akinagirl(f): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2010
OMG! I dont know what to say. I cant wrap my mind around it. He was obviously possessed or something.
Re: Man Chews His One Month Old Baby Girl by daylae(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
Strange!!!
Re: Man Chews His One Month Old Baby Girl by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2010
I find this story very difficult to beleive! undecided
Re: Man Chews His One Month Old Baby Girl by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2010
I how wish I was dreaming and this story was fake HOW I WISH!

That man is a demon in a human body.
Re: Man Chews His One Month Old Baby Girl by iice(f): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2010
Ughhh

(1) (Reply)

Can You Let Your Child Get A Once In A Life Time Illness / House Wives!Here Are What You Must Know About Your Hunsband! / Is Staying In Nigeria Really Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.