Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes (11220 Views)

COVID-19: 20% Of Full-time Nigerian Workforce Lost Employment In 2020— UNDP/NBS / Chevron Nigeria To Sack 25% Of Workforce / NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by wellmax(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2018
This has been the long time practice in the south east.
You will hardly find non indigenes in public service.
Even if you are Igbo but not from the particular state, it's usually difficult.

7 Likes

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Luukasz(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2018
bamoski:
Yorubas started this tribalism in lagos now see what is happening sad
Why not tell the aliens igbo to go back to their potorpotorarea and stop sayin another mans land is no mans land... and stop screaming about ambode's preservation of the yoruba language

5 Likes

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by bamoski(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2018
Luukasz:
Why not tell the aliens igbo to go back to their potorpotorarea and stop sayin another mans land is no mans land... and stop screaming about ambode's preservation of the yoruba language

Preservation of ones language does not mean forcing out other tribes from public institutions when you share a country with over 300 ethnic groups.

This isn't even about yoruba vs igbo

4 Likes

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by phatnpretty(f): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2018
Northerners self, una matter taya me. No be only private organizations dey employ people from different tribes apart from federal govt agencies? The worst be say Kano indigenes dey their country home, Fulani, shuarab and Hausa's from other states go come dey claim kano indigene, na dem dey cause mayhem for kano. The main indigenous people of kano are peaceful and quiet.

1 Like

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Maeka(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2018
REMEMBER THAT UR OWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE ALSO WORKING IN OTHER STATES

1 Like

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Luukasz(m): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2018
bamoski:

Preservation of ones language does not mean forcing out other tribes from public institutions when you share a country with over 300 ethnic groups.
This isn't even about yoruba vs igbo
You have to respect the law that guides every land.. you just gotta accept the laws set aside by the indigenes of a place or you leave peacefully if you cant adhere

3 Likes

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Oluwambo147(m): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2018
modelmike7:
No state like LAGOS!
yeah presently no state as dirty as Lagos

1 Like

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Yankee101: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2018
It's the avaiability of willing and qualified Kano indigenes. Kano men prefer to do business and Northern women are generally not allowed to go out and work. Hence the hiring of corps that served in Kano etc.

It also has a fair amount of industry that require specialized skills, companies will hire skill from anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Truthcat: 7:39am On Mar 13, 2018
Exactly, you are so smart!

What they are trying to do is make it sound as if they hire southerners, when they actually dominate all federal jobs. We all know that they are too tribalistic to hire from other ethnic groups.

And two can play the game, so It's actually a gift for Yoruba because now, we have to make jobs available for returning Yoruba out of vacancies left behind by Hausa and fulani who will be going back to take up their own jobs in Kano.

Yoruba youths, this is your opportunity to have your jobs back from Hausa and fulani. Badoo and other cult groups should make themselves useful for SW.
Grupo:
These people are just looking for a reason to deprive the not more than 1% of the kano state workforce who are non indigenes of their job.

Imagine them claiming more than 70% of their workforce are non indigenes. Bloody liars. In kano, you can't even enter Keke successfully if you are a non indigene and can't speak Hausa not to talk of entering workforce.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by bamoski(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2018
Luukasz:
You have to respect the law that guides every land.. you just gotta accept the laws set aside by the indigenes of a place or you leave peacefully if you cant adhere

Not when the law is a stupid law, passed by hate-filled useless lawmakers and their sycophantic zombie supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Luukasz(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2018
bamoski:

Not when the law is a stupid law, passed by hate-filled useless lawmakers and their sycophantic zombie supporters.
Bruhv law is law regardless of whatever it entails either you regard it or you face the consequences

3 Likes

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Taku555(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2018
This is how they start before you know it will escalate

1 Like

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Butoneday2(m): 7:43am On Mar 13, 2018
Reverse or no reverse a pig is always a pig? You can take a horse to the stream but you cannot force the murder fuvcker to drink water. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by gratiaeo(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2018
I will like this move at least all the hausa police, Customs, army in South will be redeploy back to North. Don't ever think it will affect only teaching and bank

1 Like

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Greenback: 7:51am On Mar 13, 2018
Good for nothing and unproductive ppl taking the country backwards. Take a look @the workforce in Nimasa,tin can/apapa ports,customs all in Lagos and see mallams everywhere! They even have executive mai suya INSIDE the main gates @ NIMASA.

Almost all local ships in Lagos waters now have more than 50%mallams as crews.

Switch on ur VHF radio on board and the very 1st thing you hear is communication in hausa.

And the moumou coneheads are more concerned,busy over the 2by2 spare parts shop of Shinedu and Ogbonna.

angry

grin

3 Likes

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2018
I don't even know what to say...... Can't we just live in peace?..... Abeg Yorùbá guys mona calm down, we no dey do all these tribal things before, mona no start dey involve in nonsense. As much as I know, we're a very hardworking tribe and any tribe doing equally well in any of of our states is only complimenting our efforts and must be appreciated.
Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Truthcat: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2018
Escalate to what exactly? They don't want you in their land, and that shouldn't be any problem. All the well established people I know in Kano and Kaduna have moved back to SW because of violence, so any southerners still living in the north deserves what they get, because they love money more than their lives.
Taku555:
This is how they start before you know it will escalate

1 Like

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Diademk07: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2018
bamoski:

How is preserving one's language a bad thing? Anambra even did same thing before Lagos, so? You're just a hypocrite.

Anyway, preserving one's language in a state is still better than sacking non indigenous workers like Abia state govt did or what Kano is trying to do now.

3 Likes

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Truthcat: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2018
I didnt get your message Can you break this down to kindergarten level?
SoldierBoy1:
I don't even know what to say...... Can't we just live in peace?..... Abeg Yorùbá guys mona calm down, we no dey do all these tribal things before, mona no start dey involve in nonsense. As much as I know, we're a very hardworking tribe and any tribe doing equally well in any of of our states is only complimenting our efforts and must be appreciated.
Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by bamoski(m): 8:04am On Mar 13, 2018
Diademk07:

How is preserving one's language a bad thing? Anambra even did same thing before Lagos, so? You're just a hypocrite.

Anyway, preserving one's language in a state is still better than sacking non indigenous workers like Abia state govt did or what Kano is trying to do now.

Rubbish statement.

Anambra and kano were never the FCT of Nigeria so you never expect lagos to be like them.

Imagine if you need a credit in Nupe to be able to gain admission or employment in abuja.

Ps: I'm not even igbo to start with.

2 Likes

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by bamoski(m): 8:05am On Mar 13, 2018
Luukasz:
Bruhv law is law regardless of whatever it entails either you regard it or you face the consequences

That law will come back to haunt you people later in future I assure you

2 Likes

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:06am On Mar 13, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Great. What is good in Anambra and Lagos is great in Kano.

Ambodes new law seems to be waking up the sense of self preservation among us

mafioso ! tongue

1 Like

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Butoneday2(m): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
Nigeria is not a nation

That's just the sad truth

And I know say na mostly igbos be the non indigenes this Kano workforce go they talk about

Because so many igbos follow for Kano workforce

Igbos we seriously need to think home.. see as we just dey add to the development of Lagos, Kano etc and when time reach or maybe oil lose value now them go join hand remind us say na their land we dey

Lagos no be no mans land
Kano no be no man's land

I pity igbos wey never learn. them go stupidly they shout Lagos is no man's land; if anything were to happen in future and Lagos get matter na that time una go know say Yoruba get Lagos; by the time their skull miners migrate from ile if, Ogun, oshun and all other South West na that time una go know wassup
This new bill by ambidextrous should let u know that Lagos belongs to Yoruba and due to their insecurities they want to run operation dominate Lagos and turn it from a cosmopolitan to a skull mining enclave

At this rate you should know that
Nigeria is not one

Invest in South East were your life and properties will be secured forever no matter what happens in future

This is Africa and Africans are savage and unstable ; god forbid if anything happens tomorrow; igbos will bear the brunt the more because we are the only true one Nigerians

A Hausa won't even have mind to invest in the east, same thing applies to Yoruba man they won't have the guts either but my people have investments scattered all over the North and West

Ndigbo we need to start thinking eastward
Start reducing ur investments elsewhere and try to invest in the east instead

East is big for all us
There is land everywhere waiting to be developed
Enugu alone is big enough to accommodate times 3 of Lagos population

Ndigbo wake up from your slumber

Kano belongs to the hausa
Lagos belongs to Yoruba and not everybody
Nwannaa ka odiri gi na mma ikwuru nke oma ka chineke gozie gi. Nke ozo na eso ya buru na ndi be anyi adighizi asu asusu igbo ma ncha, onwekwara ka ihe nkea di. Biko nu umu nnem na umu nnaa ka anyi cheta ulo maka na emee ngwa emeghara odachi. Okwa aku ruo ulo okwue ebe osi bikonu were nu ya nwayoo na ihe ndia unu na arukasi ebe nile. Udo diri unu ka emesia ogwura ka oham n'onu.

5 Likes

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by madenigga(m): 8:09am On Mar 13, 2018
wellmax:
This has been the long time practice in the south east.
You will hardly find non indigenes in public service.
Even if you are Igbo but not from the particular state, it's usually difficult.
U da3 ur village know wetin dae happen for south east.

No proof no nothing.

1 Like

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2018
Maeka:
REMEMBER THAT UR OWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE ALSO WORKING IN OTHER STATES

How many are they? 0.1%

1 Like

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Diademk07: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2018
bamoski:

Rubbish statement.

Anambra and kano were never the FCT of Nigeria so you never expect lagos to be like them.

Imagine if you need a credit in Nupe to be able to gain admission or employment in abuja.

Ps: I'm not even igbo to start with.

Look at this one? Lagos shouldn't be a Yoruba state because it was once a Fct? Just look at the gibberish?

Come to think of it, what has your nonsense fct done for Lagos, I mean a city which already had her seaports before the amalgamation of Nigeria? In fact, Nigeria needed Lagos than Lagos needed Nigeria and the stupid Nigeria made sure they turn Lagos into chaotic place with stupid mallam taking over the seaports built by the sweat of the indigenous folks.

Just watch it, we have not started, we're really waiting for Kano to start the precedence of attacking or driving out the non-indigenous workers, even as Abia already did and we will gladly do ours!
Yeye.

3 Likes

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Chukazu: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2018
Let them start from the basics, addressing a problem from the roots.

Every year we see JAMB and WAEC publish the details and performance of individual states coming tops in examinations gaining admission in the Universities.

We never get to see the likes of Kano indigens at the top .it has always Been IMO state and the rest in the South.
So where do they hope to get the pool of talents to fill the positions ?
If you don't get it right at the basics you end up playing political "witch Hunt"

1 Like

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by Truthcat: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2018
As if Lagos is the only state in Nigeria. Anambra did it, we didn't hear anything but hell broke loose when Lagos did. Abia did, Kano is doing it now, so I'm waiting to see what he will do when Ambode does same
Luukasz:

3 Likes

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Butoneday2:
Nwannaa ka odiri gi na mma ikwuru nke oma ka chineke gozie gi. Nke ozo na eso ya buru na ndi be anyi adighizi asu asusu igbo ma ncha, onwekwara ka ihe nkea di. Biko nu umu nnem na umu nnaa ka anyi cheta ulo maka na emee ngwa emeghara odachi. Okwa aku ruo ulo okwue ebe osi bikonu were nu ya nwayoo na ihe ndia unu na arukasi ebe nile. Udo diri unu ka emesia ogwura ka oham n'onu.
Maka oganiru Ala Igbo

Eziokwu bu ndu

Nwanne chukwu gozie gi

2 Likes

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by SoldierBoy1(m): 8:24am On Mar 13, 2018
Truthcat:
I didnt get your message Can you break this down to kindergarten level?
OK Bro, what I was trying to say is that since it's like people won't stop being tribal, I decided to address my Yorùbá guys that things weren't always like this with us getting tribal at every slight chance like how they do on nairaland. And I also told them there's no need hating on any tribe in our region in as much we dey succeed equally, instead we should appreciate their efforts in complementing the development of our region...... U don understand ba?

2 Likes

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by asha80(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2018
Truthcat:
Escalate to what exactly? They don't want you in their land, and that shouldn't be any problem. All the well established people I know in Kano and Kaduna have moved back to SW because of violence, so any southerners still living in the north deserves what they get, because they love money more than their lives.
lol funny statement especially about kano and kaduna and moving back to sw

2 Likes

Re: Group Moves Against Dominance Of Kano Workforce By Non-indigenes by conehead2018: 8:31am On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:
Osu people dominating

Later they'll be shouting marginalization undecided

Go to any osu 'gomnet' office, the reverse is the case.

You can not even buy a piece of land there in peace. Yet, they are the 'deveropas' of EVERYWHERE undecided
my fellow conehead please leave your hamlet in ogbomosho as I left my rusty brown roofs in Ibadan and travel at least traveling is part of experience you will find out that all you just typed now are notting but hate speech..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Headquarters Shut Down / What Do You Hate About Your Job Or Place Of Work? / Which Is More Important, The Course You Studied Or The Result You Came Out With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.