Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Mary Timms Heartbroken Over Rape Of 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa, Speaks Out! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Timms Heartbroken Over Rape Of 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa, Speaks Out! (22883 Views)

How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) / Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Timms Heartbroken Over Rape Of 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa, Speaks Out! by Money2000: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
jashar:

are you daft or incredibly stupid?

undecided

Glory Glory!!! That was hot!
Re: Mary Timms Heartbroken Over Rape Of 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa, Speaks Out! by Eureka123(f): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Uncle, she cannot fight every fight. She has chosen her own battle. Let's see what your own fight and NGO is. Nigerians will be Nigerians.

thesicilian:
Her heart was not broken when a 20yr old shot and killed 20 children in Sandy Hook Elementary School right there in the USA where she lives. Or when a teenager killed 3 and injured 2 in Ohio. Or after several other mass shootings in theatres and schools. It is what is happening in far away Nigeria that is breaking her heart.
She should go and sit somewhere with her NGO that is only interested in scamming government and rich citizens under the pretence of helping out the less privileged.
Re: Mary Timms Heartbroken Over Rape Of 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa, Speaks Out! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
In as much as rape is a very evil act, I know this one just wants to use the opportunity to bag one award and make name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Timms Heartbroken Over Rape Of 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa, Speaks Out! by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
i tink say na only me sabi as e de go
ppl can gullible ehn
thesicilian:
Her heart was not broken when a 20yr old shot and killed 20 children in Sandy Hook Elementary School right there in the USA where she lives. Or when a teenager killed 3 and injured 2 in Ohio. Or after several other mass shootings in theatres and schools. It is what is happening in far away Nigeria that is breaking her heart.
She should go and sit somewhere with her NGO that is only interested in scamming government and rich citizens under the pretence of helping out the less privileged.
Re: Mary Timms Heartbroken Over Rape Of 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa, Speaks Out! by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
what did he do
modelmike7:

One of my best John's novel.
A sweet way to revenge is what the little girl's dad did at the court premises!
Re: Mary Timms Heartbroken Over Rape Of 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa, Speaks Out! by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
yet make no effort to change it.you never taya.mowu hia word
iamtardey:

bros see my country... i just taya
Re: Mary Timms Heartbroken Over Rape Of 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa, Speaks Out! by ameri9ja: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:

There is no excuse for rape!

But older women, please stop hoarding your kpekus.

Preek no dey get conscience!

Demand is now more than supply.

Closet pedophile/rapist spotted. Always looking for excuse in advance.
Here he admits openly he can't control himself!!
Nigeria is hopeless

1 Like

Re: Mary Timms Heartbroken Over Rape Of 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa, Speaks Out! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
thesicilian:
That's the motive of some of these NGO's ...they do all they do for awards not necessary to help humanity. Example is KBK Foundation.
Re: Mary Timms Heartbroken Over Rape Of 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa, Speaks Out! by Jqueen16(f): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Wetin we dey wait for ,way we kukuma remove he preek na abi grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Celebrates 45th Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2016 Pageant / Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.