Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

3 Reasons Why You Need A Comprehensive Auto Insurance - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 3 Reasons Why You Need A Comprehensive Auto Insurance (7223 Views)

Please Recommend Good Auto Insurance Company / Need Help In Taking A Comprehensive Auto Insurance / Auto Insurance @ 4% (excess Buy Back Inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need A Comprehensive Auto Insurance by nicki1991(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2019
Car insurance is quite a difficult topic even for a driver with experience. To understand all its nuances, it is necessary to understand a lot of regulations, remember special terms, learn the rules of different insurance companies and reviews about them. As a rule, there is not enough time and effort to get acquainted with all the details of car insurance.

The popularity of car insurance is due to the growing number of cars on the roads of our country. This, in turn, affects the increase in the number of accidents that can strike not only the health of car owners, but also their wallets. Therefore, it is so important to contact a reliable company for registration of the policy. Buying an insurance policy from us, you get protection on favorable terms. In the event of an accident, car insurance can compensate you for the costs of repairing the car and treating the injured. It is necessary only after the insured event to apply to insurance companies.
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need A Comprehensive Auto Insurance by brainstorm214(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
MrSandman:
Well, I use comprehensive auto insurance. Because it's important. Nobody is secured from car crash. It costed me a lot of money, but it's worth it. I have found best prices on this - https://www.cheapautoinsurance.com/ - website. Not a commercial, just recommendation grin I have an old car - it's like 25 years old. And I found there a proposal just for me. It wasn't so easy, because most of insurance companies didn't want to give me comprehensive insurance for that car.

25 y.o car? Not bad smiley
Is it still alive?
and, in fact that true that not each company will give you insurance for such an old car
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need A Comprehensive Auto Insurance by SouthSidde: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2022
Hello, by purchasing a new car, the buyer has the right to its warranty service and repair during the entire warranty period stipulated by law. And the seller, when performing warranty work, is obliged to ensure their proper quality. At the same time, the buyer, in order to exercise his right to free maintenance and repair of the purchased goods, must comply with certain requirements. In this way, you can contact a warranty service provider such as Select Auto Protect and enter into a warranty repair and maintenance contract with them.
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need A Comprehensive Auto Insurance by HalladeyProsper(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2023
car insurance in nigeria has a long way to go unless you re a corporate client, there is a high risk of being short changed by insurance companies, see the 3rd party insurance that millions of car owners in nigeria get no claim for.

This is true to some extent sir, but the fact is that many of this certificate are not genuine, because many of them are not uploaded on NIID {NIGERIAN INSURANCE INDUSTRY DATABASE} Portal, as the certificate is a dubious one.

Many of the insurance certificate issued to drivers which was either renewed or done together with other Vehicle documents are not genuine, as the people that help you get it already short change the insurance company, so they pay half of the premium to the company, so when the claim happens, you wont be able to claim because the policy is not uploaded on NIID portal.

You can be rest assured that with AXA Mansard Insurance, you are safe on your CLAIM, so far the policy has not expire.

For information purpose, you can check if your MOTOR INSURANCE policy is uploaded on NIID portal Dial *565*11# on any phone and follow the prompt to verify your Motor insurance .

For more Information, Kindly reach through my SIGNATURE..

With AXA, Know You Can

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know Your Car Tyre Can Jeopardize Your Safety? / Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? / Benz Ml350 Or Ml550???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.