Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,984 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) (49833 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by Uniqueteco(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Why not? Lookery is not a sin now, check the book of look and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by igweboss: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
the guy no get sense at all
Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dunno
Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by Norabay(f): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
yes but the woman will do the same, so that man no go vex.
Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by kingsmaila(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
It will last as men are polygamous in nature.
Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by VULCAN(m): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
You are a sage

garriboy:
Just because a man still looks at the menu after ordering doesn't mean he wants to change his order.
Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by Adanne9110(f): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
when it gets to a man's predicament it will turn to "with maturity and understanding" but when it's a woman,,,,she will be called all sorts of names,,,this part of the world suck....shit

1 Like

Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by Opentokwowledge: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
sexymoma:
He has gotten married to the lady.. na chop and clean mouth he go use that wan do
he was moved by physical assets..
buh he might have gotten married to the other lady based on characters

no matter how flirty a married man is, he'll always go back to his wife.
We need more women like you on our planet kiss

1 Like

Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by seenga(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Off everything in life, na NwaAmaike wannabe nai u chose.
Mpama
FortifiedCity:
angry

I blame that woman with big nyash.
She deliberately walked past that man.

Husband snatcher
Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
sexymoma:
He has gotten married to the lady.. na chop and clean mouth he go use that wan do
he was moved by physical assets..
buh he might have gotten married to the other lady based on characters

no matter how flirty a married man is, he'll always go back to his wife.
lookery is not flirting o
Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by ojlifa: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
and you can't do without sleeping with the dogs,by my record that is either beastilite or you are a beach (female dog) so which is it

ZombieTAMER:
cheesy

It might interest you to know that this is the kind of marriage that stand the test of time

The bride seem to know that some men are dogs
Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=lloydpras post=65798578]Why not... so somebody cannot look back to check if his wallet dropped.. [/quote

hahahaha? may god help u

1 Like

Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by godofuck231: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
cheesy

It might interest you to know that this is the kind of marriage that stand the test of time

The bride seem to know that some men are dogs

How's ur father?
Hope your son will take after him, ijn
Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
seenga:
Off everything in life, na NwaA.maike wannabe nai u chose.
Mpama
You no get sense. Abeg no mention me again
Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by fubbyy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Some men can look but can't act while some will never look but are bangers

1 Like

Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Op, What is 'disturbing' about having a nice atrractive and soft body? undecided

"I love thick women, Bone is for the dogs, meat is for men. "

Shoutout to all thick women in the world. More flesh to your elbows.
This guy self, u no see Cherokee do Ass use do specimen of thick women? This picture day learn work na.. .
Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by Olayinka777(m): 2:34am On Mar 14, 2018
lloydpras:
Why not... so somebody cannot look back to check if his wallet dropped..
Lol! Bad guy!
Re: Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) by OfficialAdigun: 4:20am On Mar 14, 2018
Bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.