Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property (23334 Views)

Keke Napep Rider Goes Unclad As Police Demands N5000 For Bribe In Surulere / Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" / Kidnap Kingpin, Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Lagos Proper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by CowbellY: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Brilliant!!

Police must do the right thing!
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by CowbellY: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrMuzungu:
They failed to do the needful. They should have wasted him the day they arrested him, and claim he tried to escape so they had no choice but to off him.

When SARS arrests you, I wouldn't consider your stupidity, I would protest on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by maduxs: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
The lawyer is doing his job beside there is a discipline called criminal law. So who is the lawyer going to defend if not criminals. Irrespective of the fact that he is a suspect in a case does not give the police the right to take laws into their own hands. There is due process in everything "one who is going for equity must go with clean hands"

5 Likes

Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by evanscheck(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nigeria is a joke ..
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by jordyspices: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Evans behave
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by daben1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrMuzungu:
They failed to do the needful. They should have wasted him the day they arrested him, and claim he tried to escape so they had no choice but to off him.
my brother! They would have done that if he was to be a poor man... We're in a failed country... Is like Rev King is even still alive
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by oxaxcool(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
I'm jst tired cry
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by debolayinka(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
This kind criminal too get mouth ooooo shocked

Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by Jabioro: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrMuzungu:
To off him got me laff,the guy be engine..?
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by JMOB(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Make person no wake one day n start to dey weep...Nigeria...why on earth would a criminal have the guts to sue?
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by Demmama7(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
In this part of the world, everything is possible.
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by Habyz(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Since when did Evans become an alleged kidnapper? undecided
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by hush15: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Coloradvantage:
don't support nonsense illegal acts carried out by npf, bros this is democracy. .. you are not a criminal until proven guilty by a competent court of law. and why go seize someone's property without other from a court of law. simple as follow due process

You are right jare. Why cant they just obey simple legal process, if not because their eyes are already on the said properties
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by Meritocracy: 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nigeria police is always a criminals friends especially rich criminals. When criminals refuse to settle they suddenly becomes enemy.

1 Like

Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
There was a country.....
Only in Naija!!!
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by omooba969(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dollarship:
Who watched Hushpuppy story on instagram cheesy

Wetin happen?
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by crafteck(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
I wish this was saudi..... 7 days execution

2 Likes

Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by DrMuzungu(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
CowbellY:
When SARS arrests you, I wouldn't consider your stupidity, I would protest on your behalf.

So, what they had to do to solve the problem, in your opinion? Take him to court? When that type of men goes to court we all know what happens. If he or his gangs took some of your family members, you would not talk like that.
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by DrMuzungu(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jabioro:
To off him got me laff,the guy be engine..?

American slang for taking someone to a remote place and quietly end his miserable life.
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by Jabioro: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrMuzungu:

American slang for taking someone to a remote place and quietly end his miserable life.
You are absolutely right..
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Why is this Case taking Long

Had it been its a pauper kidnapper it would have been Another story

Check my siggy for your importation business
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by kennymartinz(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Can u imagine justice delayed is justice denied. someone they ought to have killed now turning against the government, anyway Nigerians should not be surprised if u see me winning the case. we might even call for negotiation.
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by Boyooosa(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
I never knew that a mad man has human right, I thought he lost it the first day he was arrested.

1 Like

Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by maasoap(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Coloradvantage:
don't support nonsense illegal acts carried out by npf, bros this is democracy. .. you are not a criminal until proven guilty by a competent court of law. and why go seize someone's property without other from a court of law. simple as follow due process
Are you telling me that you don't know the real owners of those properties or you just decided to be a devil's advocate?
Secondly, it will clear to him and his lawyers that they're fighting a lost battle. Hope you were not among the #freeEvans crew when that madness was at its peak.
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by Godyke(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
He should thank his god his arrest did not take place in Imo or in any of the South Eastern states. Those properties would have been levelled by now and sites converted to other uses by the government. Common baby factory they bulldoze talkless of proceed of crime.
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by trustedward(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
Clear case of thief jam thief, who cares self
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by Dollarship(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
omooba969:

Wetin happen?
Check it you no get mb grin
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by omooba969(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dollarship:
Check it you no get mb grin

Na 1mb remain, abeg wetin happen na. cool
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by jamace(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
You mean those Policemen fond of accidental discharge have not met this criminal? angry
Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by erico2k2(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
kolafolabi:
Is this guy ok or his Lawyer is not ok or both are not normal
He is being clever.he will win this case cos the 9ja police are full of poo . They needed a court order . This guy can afford a good lawyer so he got a good case though his lawyer cannot Save him on the other charges 4 which he was arrested . But if the police don't follow due process a clever lawyer would allow Evans slip through the net .

1 Like

Re: Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property by slowice(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hehehe when ipod yoot n afonja do collabo for bad thing...... Dat na first class evil grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor / Three Feared Dead As Gunmen Attack NSCDC Officers In Imo / Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.