Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Chief Kalu “A Corrupt Judge And Corrupt Politician Is Worst Than Armed Robber”. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Kalu “A Corrupt Judge And Corrupt Politician Is Worst Than Armed Robber”. (339 Views)

Achike Udenwa Is Worst Imo Governor — Rochas Okorocha / The Hypocrisy And Corrupt Tendency Of Buhari In One Picture (pics) / The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Kalu “A Corrupt Judge And Corrupt Politician Is Worst Than Armed Robber”. by KingSango(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
By Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Chief Orji Uzor Kalu, a former governor of Abia state and chieftain of the All Progressive Congress (APC) on Monday accused President Muhammadu Buhari of not waging a holistic war against corruption in the country daring the president to president to arrest former president Olusegun Obasanjo if indeed he is serious about fighting corruption.

Kalu, who threw the challenge at the quarterly public lecture series of National Institute for Cultural Orientation (NICO) with the theme: Culture, Economy and good Governance: The Nigerian Experience held in Abuja also said his ongoing prosecution by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has political undertone.

He said President Buhari should be bold enough to prove that he has gotten the gut expected of him to salvage Nigeria from bad governance by arresting former President Olusegun Obasanjo over alledged missing fund meant for power under his regime, insisting that unless Obasanjo is arrested, the administration will not be considered to be fighting corruption.

“My prosecution is political. Our accounts in Abia state were transparent under my watch. The US knows, the UK knows. I have been given a red carpet in these two countries. I have been given a red carpet in China. In fact, I am stronger in fighting corruption than President Buhari because he is not fighting it well”.

“I have recovered peoples’ money and given them back. I am a creator of wealth at every level. If any court finds me to be corrupt , it should jail me. Corruption is the bane of this country”.

“A corrupt judge and corrupt politician is worst than armed robber”.

“Nigerians should start electing presidents that have meaning and gut to take decisions.

“President Buhari has got some guts but he should arrest Obasanjo for us to know that corruption is working. “Without arresting Obasanjo, he has not started fighting corruption because Obasanjo took away our $16million electricity money. So, unless he arrests Obasanjo, corruption is not being fought in Nigeria.”

Read more https://independent.ng/prove-you-are-fighting-corruption-by-arresting-obasanjo-orji-kalu-tells-buhari/

Read more https://independent.ng/prove-you-are-fighting-corruption-by-arresting-obasanjo-orji-kalu-tells-buhari/

Greetings,

Criminal mafia exists all over the world not just in Nigeria yet nowhere on Earth more do I see that people believe they can rid criminal mafia violently and with chaos. No, there is a better way to rid the body of an evil spirit. The greatest of Ifa priests who perform exorcism, the warding away of evil spirits, will advise to appease the spirit than try forcing the spirit out of the possessed, for the spirit will fight to stay. If you fail to violently yank the spirit out of the possessed the spirit will hold on tighter and regain its grip and you will lose the person's soul forever. It is better to bring an end to the corruption peacefully by promoting a social and economic system that discourages criminal mafia. All African governments and African descent everywhere are ran by criminal mafia, its a shame, but these are end times. There is a better way to rid of criminal mafia and that is improving the lives of women and children, investing in agriculture and the promotion of cultural heritage. Destroying illusion is what I do, Baba Ejiogbe.

Eedris - "Jaga Jaga"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO4qhDthUAU

Expose the Devil Network:

www.theriseofsodom..com

Feed the People, Save the Animals and Create Livelihood

www.feedyourselfandyourfamily..com

Destroy Illusion and Create Your Own Reality: Magic is Art and Art is Magic

www.undergroundriseup..com

1 Share

Re: Chief Kalu “A Corrupt Judge And Corrupt Politician Is Worst Than Armed Robber”. by KingSango(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nigeria's 2017 Budget Of Corruption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ujBuipMEoE

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / A New Low Of Akin Osuntokun’s Waning Credibility / Corruption War: Buhari Most Arrest Obasanjo To Prove His Seriousness - Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.