Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother (62514 Views)

In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by stevecantrell: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
indeed it is stunning...im truly stunned.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ex? With all his money
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by Whobedatte(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Make this woman sign me as a top striker
20 goals a month is guaranteed shocked
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by eodiac(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
hmmmn speechless
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by Enemyofpeace: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
If you need their phone numbers PM me
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by gurunlocker: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Why dem come look like each other like that? Dangote, Ex-wife and daughter.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by Enemyofpeace: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
eodiac:
hmmmn speechless
that's the power of poverty grin grin tongue
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by Newpride(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
The woman sef resemble Aliko.....
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
Heartmender1:
cry cry cry cry cry Really want to give love a trial again after 2years of being single cry cry cry cry
Why not
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by winj3: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
She's beautiful.
No, she is light skinned - stupid Africans equate light skin with beauty!
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by Emycord: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by gabpaul: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
obafemee80:
grin

Dangote's wife or sister?

Aliko, his Xwife and daughter look so much alike?

Blood is thicker than water

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by intruxive(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
Are u sure this alikos exwife is not his cousin. I know this people marry cousins. Resemblance is too much shocked
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by bandad: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
kingPhidel:
Ex... Is she single now?..
You wan marry am ni?
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by Meritocracy: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
Can you imagine? Dangote ex-wife, a lesson for those who think only cash can keep women.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by jonero4(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Heartmender1:
cry cry cry cry cry Really want to give love a trial again after 2years of being single cry cry cry cry
my brother konji is very bad
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
most spice end up looking like each other
i de fear say my wife go worwor like me
BCISLTD:
angry looks like dangote himself...well I don't trust this make up artists...they have been deceiving us since 1809.

Got an iwatch series 2 ...selling really cheap
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Heartmender1:
me that have been single since the day God created me nko

You can prolly forget about love for the rest of ya life, you wee not die cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by Heartmender1: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by Heartmender1: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ebuka2016:

me that have been single since the day God created me nko

You can prolly forget about love for the rest of ya life, you wee not die cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
Heartmender1:
pele omo mi
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by Heartmender1: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
bamidelee:

pele omo mi

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by akigbemaru: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
obafemee80:
grin

Dangote's wife or sister?

Aliko, his Xwife and daughter look so much alike?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by baby124: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
She looks a lot like Dangote. I won’t be surprised if she’s related to him. They can marry cousins after all. One has to be careful marrying from north before you go and marry interbred specimen with genetic defects in their genes.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by talk2percy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Clear picture of no matter how beautiful a woman is, there's a man that is tired of foking her. She's a dream rich sugar mum shaa
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by katanagirl08: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Emycord:
HOW COMES SHE LOOKS OLDER THAN HIM

I dont think so fa. He definitely looks older but she is not young herself. Does anybody know her age?
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
The woman looks just like him shocked op are you sure that's the right picture?
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by pobosky20(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
[color=][/color]what?[img]what?[/img]what?
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
intruxive:
Are u sure this alikos exwife is not his cousin. I know this people marry cousins. Resemblance is too much shocked

actually Sanford grandfather encourage them to marry among themselves.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother by megama: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
lalasticlala:

https://www.nairaland.com/4392988/fatima-aliko-dangote-mother-wedding
hmmm Hmmm I taught na only me grin grin Billionaires and X.are like 5&6 loll

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Bans Deposits Into Domiciliary Account / How We Caught Access Bank’s Account Hacker, Chris Ihebuzo — EFCC / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.