Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) (47773 Views)

Benue State Uni Bans Mini-Skirts, Dreadlocks, Armless Shirts, Others / Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Sarang(f): 4:30am On Mar 14, 2018
Inspiration Overload!!
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 4:56am On Mar 14, 2018
megafaraday:
Wow! God bless her richly

Amen!
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 4:57am On Mar 14, 2018
God bless her cool
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by zolajpower: 5:18am On Mar 14, 2018
mybestlove:
There is ability in disability. Physical deformation shouldn't translate to incapacitation unto they that have dreams.

Some lazy folks will just be carrying handbags up and down (physically fit) looking for men to depend on and they term it "slayqueen". Abeg go buy sense in this 2018. Look at a lady and her condition and she's independent.

God bless and strengthen you, baby. Ride on.
Abeg call those them.ooo. especially the once who will latch on broke guys thread where are they ? You see them on this type of thread and or post. .
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by peacockremi(m): 5:25am On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:
Nothing really special here
this evil child the first born of Lucifer ur matter don tire mi o
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Awaja(m): 6:00am On Mar 14, 2018
Mental disability is worst than physical disability,some roaming the streets are mentally disabled so can’t equate this lady’s capabilities,even if na maths or civic edu she’s teaching,she try die.
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 14, 2018
I don't know though but this is very uncomfortable.
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Chochovini: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Imagine if Buhari were armless. He'd just be soo useless that he can't even beg.

With two arms the man is still useless.
Hahahahahaha kai, NLs...! Una too much o. Chai!
Anyway sha, thanks for cracking my ribs this morning. Bur then, I think begging is done with the mouth not arms.
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Rhaspody(m): 7:05am On Mar 14, 2018
Who see that nyash abeg
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Chochovini: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2018
NOW This is real challenging and inspiringly encouraging.
But question is, does she use her mouth to bath herself at home too? How does she clean her bum bum after pooing?
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Chochovini: 7:15am On Mar 14, 2018
HOW DOES SHE WASH HER kitten OR KINI? As nasty as that would sound, its still remain a question isn‘t it?
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Chochovini: 7:23am On Mar 14, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Ghana has a superior education system compared with Nigeria.
IT‘S True. Even your English shows that your studied in Nigeria. That‘s why you used “compared WITH“ instead of -compared TO.
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Abee79(m): 7:25am On Mar 14, 2018
pregnantMan:
see as she set yash like person wey wan collect doggy grin

Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Tobycharles: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:

I pray u be in her shoe for you to know how it feels to be ungrateful and unmotivational
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by staen: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2018
Her backside tho ...
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by enomakos(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:
really?
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by enomakos(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2018
staen:
Her backside tho ...
Ghanaians and big ukwu are like bread and butter
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Duru009(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thy cannt try this in the north !
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by AgentOfAllah: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Such a beautiful gem!
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Bennyranks: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
How does she clean her bum?
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Ken4Christ: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chochovini:
IT‘S True. Even your English shows that your studied in Nigeria. That‘s why you used “compared WITH“ instead of -compared TO.

It is not a wrong grammar to compare one situation with another. Both are correct. Depending on what you are comparing, one of them might be preferred to the other in usage.
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Chochovini: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ken4Christ:

It is not a wrong grammar to compare one situation with another. Both are correct. Depending on what you are comparing, one of them might be preferred to the other in usage.
Forget it bros, stop defending your mistake. I am not perfect myself. In fact, no one is. We all make mistakes. After all, English is a borrowed language. Not our mothers toungue. But then whether you accept it or not, the word “COMPARE“ always takes the word “TO“.
For confirmation, go look for the book titled “Common mistakes in English“ by T. J. Fitikids.
Then thank me later.
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Ken4Christ: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2018
Chochovini:
Forget it bros, stop defending your mistake. I am not perfect myself. In fact, no one is. We all make mistakes. After all, English is a borrowed language. Not our mothers toungue. But then whether you accept it or not, the word “COMPARE“ always takes the word “TO“.
For confirmation, go look for the book titled “Common mistakes in English“ by T. J. Fitikids.
Then thank me later.

You base your argument on just one book you have read about it. Please, try and read more books. I insist they are both correct. It depends on the grammatical construction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student / University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) / 2013 Neco Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.