Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) (47768 Views)

UNILAG Releases 2018/2019 Postgraduate Results / "The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results / JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
I am using this opportunity to call on the management of uniben to look at the postgraduate students results of the electrical/electronics department released August 1,2017

Less than 25% of students had credit in all seven courses after 1year lecture period with exams taken once

Some lecturers in the department have joy in seeing students return for extra year....

This is just too poor

Please help move to frontpage

Some Photos of results sheet attached....

PP:Pass proceed to project

FW:Fail Withdraw

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by sanyahkod(m): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2017
This one na over-bad ooo....Igwe must hear this.

lalasticlala...abeg, there is more to life regarding FP than snakes ooo. *tear race**

But wait oo...that no.24 guy abi na lady sabi book oo. If he/she can succeed excellently, then why can't others?

Hardwork still pays mehn....gbagbe oshi.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by ernesterioo(f): 5:54am On Aug 19, 2017
UI dey una dey go Uniben, dont u know u guys are the source of income to the institution

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by sanandreas(m): 6:28am On Aug 19, 2017
Very poor result. Dem go school go play ni

6 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:42am On Aug 19, 2017
These days, students are no longer serious with their studies. They will not prepare for exams, but will expect good results. SMH. The ones that passed, do they have two heads?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
These days, students are no longer serious with their studies. They will not prepare for exams, but will expect good results. SMH. The ones that passed, do they have two heads?
Some lecturers are bent on frustrating students, its not always about not studying enough.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2017
sad sad sad

One word for these results TERRIBLE

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2017
ibroh22:
Igbos are olodos
Bigot.

OAU did release similar results early this year.
Show us ur own first class cert.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2017
very terrible....mods move to frontpage
Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2017
I'm aware of that. I was also a student of the same University of Benin. But that is not the case here. Take a close look at the uploaded results and you'll see what I'm talking about. If it were a case of lecturers frustrating students, it will be mass failure on 1 or 2 courses. Example: in my 100 level at Uniben (over 10 years ago), there was this Pol Science course we took. It was a very simple course, but the highest grade awarded by this lecturer was C. More than 90% of the students got F, myself inclusive. It was rumored that he misplaced the scripts and decided to award marks the way he liked to students. Not up to a year after the incident, he was sacked. I don't know if it was for the same offence or a different one.
Rorachy:
Some lecturers are bent on frustrating students, its not always about not studying enough.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2017
just imagine the plight of the poor students..

After all the class attendance,

N130k school fees for one year,

N45k acceptance fees...

N10k departmental dues...

and others

3 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by mikejj(m): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2017
grin grin oh my father forgive oo.I no go go school again pop. school is not meant for everyone bro you can stil be great outside school and employ graduate ok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by sampatdikachi(m): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2017
why do lecturers derive joy in failing students :Pwhy do lecturers derive joy in failing students
Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2017
olawalebabs, Richiez, Fynestboi
please help the students to move this to frontpage
Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by Swashi007(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2017
why blame the lecturers

I think the students were ill-prepared

the only issue here is the money and time the PG students have wasted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by Conner44: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2017
the thing is that finally finally there's nothing anyone's going to do about this result. you think those lecturers will decide to remark scripts? well depends on the school sha e fit happen

omo see 2013/2014 mat number for there shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by chris4gold(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by AmandaLuv(f): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2017
Odi egwu
Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by Franco93: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Dont say things based on speculations or postulations, you need to be in the university to see how things are done there. These are postgraduates who are matured enough not to be carried away by juvenile delinquencies. Majority of them cater for themselves, and you don't expect most of them to waste their time after much expenses.

What am i trying to say?
This massive failure will likely be from the strictness of the lecture than unseriousness of the student.

19 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2017
Terrible
Them go dey NL dey play sad
Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2017
It's unfortunate that none of those sadist have ever developed an instrument, electronic gadget or common calculator.

They may not even know how to do common house wiring

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2017
Do you want cultists to have credits?

3 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2017
Lol... Whatever rock their boat. Visit my signature
Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by LEXYCOM: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2017
See dat slay queens result undecided
Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by ivolt: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2017
Stop blaming lecturers!
The 25% that passed are not gods, they worked
hard for their success.

Graduate students should understand the importance
of going the extra mile.

5 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by Idrico(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2017
What they know now is to dominate social media without being focus on dominating their education.#pathetic.
Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2017
sanandreas:
Very poor result. Dem go school go play ni
see dis one..u tink postgraduates stdnts r like undrgrdte stdnts?...u funny sha

5 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) by sotall(m): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2017
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Mr Ayodele Dada Shouldn't Be Given A National Honour / Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech / Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.