Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,639 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/03/2018 Wednesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/03/2018 Wednesday (270 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/03/2018 Wednesday by banabest(m): 5:14am On Mar 14, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
APOSTLE (Prof) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Wednesday,14th March 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Leviticus Chapters 17,18&19_

➡TOPIC: *KILL OR BE KILLED*

�BIBLE TEXT: 2 Timothy 2:3
_"Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ."_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
A soldier is one who has been called into battle. A soldier's job description is to fight, that is to achieve one's way by fighting, to strive to overcome,
to ward off or repress through effort, to repel. You fight against an enemy, you fight against anything that is against your interest,you fight against anything that aligns with your disadvantage The battle ground is not a tea party and a soldier must be tough. A soldier understands that there are only two options for him on the battlefield; kill or be killed. This means that he has to be hard to survive. He has to be at least twice tougher than his enemy. This
does not mean that he will not pass through ordeals before victory.
Soldiers despite their injury will keep fighting until they see the enemy down before they attend to their injuries. They endure the hardness of that pain to ensure victory. As a soldier of Christ also,you must endure certain hardness. The injuries should not make you
retreat unless the enemy will get an ample opportunity to
finish what he started. Keep on fighting: *"Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, where unto thou art called."1 Tim 6:12.*
*Your victory is sure as you fight.!*

�����������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
_Father as pray now, I enforce my stand as a soldier of Christ, I shall fight and be victorious_❗���

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

The Distorted Truth 2 / A Soldier's Prayer Note / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 12/04/2018 Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.