Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) (27541 Views)

Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Pat081: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2018
Nenejeje:
see men and women old enough to be his father bending and portraying because of one thousand naira

this country is bleeped
too bad of dem but if ur papa go to him he will do d same tin
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by hassantommy(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2018
very good of him helping the poor oba kabiesi ooo akanbi oluwo of iwo land God bless you sir if many pple help the poor like this there will be change in the country
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Pat081: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2018
Nenejeje:
see men and women old enough to be his father bending and portraying because of one thousand naira

this country is bleeped
too bad of dem but if ur papa go to him he will do d same tin..
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Pat081: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2018
One thousand dat can nt buy 6 bottles of beer
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2018
no wonder politicians share 5k per vote to win election. people are suffering

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by sudaisbeard(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2018
Jwonder:
Brown Loof Republic grin
U dey craze oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:
The Oduduwa descendants love money alot but there are fucking lazy to work for the money...
Any time I'm back to Nigeria and come down to Lagos all I'll be hearing is "egbon twale" " egbon double twale" "chairman i hail or show your boys love" and shits.
These guys beg alot, why can't these set of people just get something doing instead of automatically turning everybody to chairman, egbon and boss overnight angry
After seeing your moniker, I see you dont deserve to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2018
Nenejeje:

this country is bleeped
And he is enjoying the attention; The same money that belongs to you is what he is sharing and see crown. This is why we as a nation can never have an election free of manipulations, people will always be made to vote against their conscience. look at our soldiers following him like chicken after corn, shameful!! Ritual thingz if you ask me.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2018
People trying to be relevant... Yoruba people always scheming to put other people down..Betrayals of the highest other...Olodo putting the Ooni of Ife down

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2018
People trying to be relevant... Uruba people always scheming to put other people down..Betrayals of the highest order....Olodo putting the Ooni of Ife down
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:
The Oduduwa descendants love money alot but there are fucking lazy to work for the money...
Any time I'm back to Nigeria and come down to Lagos all I'll be hearing is "egbon twale" " egbon double twale" "chairman i hail or show your boys love" and shits.
These guys beg alot, why can't these set of people just get something doing instead of automatically turning everybody to chairman, egbon and boss overnight angry
your head is paining you
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by mynamewilfred(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2018
Jwonder:
Brown Loof Republic grin
The houses you're seeing with brown roofs have been in existence before the emergence of your state capital. grin grin
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

He did well,i will never condemn this act of kindness,thank you sir.
how are you quite an age
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2018
omusiliyu:
He was sent by Omisore...
Osun decides....
oponu
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by emotionroll(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2018
Ples guys .....grow up.....dis oba of a guy is performing ritual!!

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by emotionroll(m): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2018
cant advise anyone to take such money....cos d oba is performing ritual!!

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
But you were laughing and I know something is behind that laughter lipsrsealed cheesy
lipsrsealed Na you sabi oh.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy
EvilChild:
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2018
bamidelee:
how are you quite an age
I'm great dear,hope you're great too?
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2018
Evablizin:
I'm great dear,hope you're great too?
am great too I've been busy that was why you didn't see my calls
sorry ehn
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 11:30am On Mar 14, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
Chaii Africans which way?
Pay my thithe n pocket d rest
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2018
Poverty no good
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by baddosky1: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2018
mynamewilfred:

The houses you're seeing with brown roofs have been in existence before the emergence of your state capital. grin grin

Is the word "renovation" an abomination in those regions?
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by baddosky1: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
From Lipton and gala to N500. Just see how they are opening their stinking mouths wide while collecting the money. Yet their children are here on Nairaland abusing Igbos and claiming ownership of Lagos. grin grin
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by lilytender: 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:

It's like you are already unfortunate in life. Can we all see why Awolowo used over 3,000,000 stubborn Biafran goats for pepper soup between 1967 and 1970? When you come back from your drug trafficking in Garbon, the thunder that will fire you is waiting patiently.

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by lakefist(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:

Ure very Stuupid. The owner of this forum is a yourba as well as other well meaning Yoruba youths. The senseless point you made happens in all corners of naija. That is why they are called 'area boys' its wat they do, it doesn't mean because ure in Lagos u see people doing it means every one does.

Yoruba people are hardworking!!!

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Abee79(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Poverty everywhere!
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by abiodunab: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nwodosis:
Why not teach them how to fish instead of given them fish?
Try appreciate every little act of kindness he only gives the aged
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:
That's because you live in either ajagbandi, okoko, agege, orile. Next time you are in Nigeria, get a cab and head straight to the island or Ikeja, Omole, Magodo, Ogudu, Festac even Shangisha and others too numerous to mention. Nobody go look your face, you get money? De show your small self.

Poor people begging is a national epidemic and not exclusive to any tribe or religion.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
jashar:

500 niara....

what a damn shame...

if someone carries a bag of rice during election time, of course they would gladly sell their votes. I think politicians like the state of poverty in the land. It's the power they have to rule and they wield it well in the name of empathy...

ba****s.

Someone told Mii yesterday that a politician once gave them money and what people got was #60 each and people were still fighting for not getting their own.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by jashar(f): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Someone told Mii yesterday that a politician once gave them money and what people got was #60 each and people were still fighting for not getting their own.

My dear, that's the sad case of Nigeria for you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos / Court Restrains Oluwo Of Iwo From Presiding Over Eid Prayers, Jumat Service / 20 Interesting Facts About The Alaafin Of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.