Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot (67208 Views)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki / Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by agriboom: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2018
She for show both na angry
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Solidkay(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2018
When the foundation is faulty, what can the builder do!! someone's grandma..
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Solidkay(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2018
When the foundation is faulty, what can the builder do!! someone's grandma..
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2018
Nice nails.
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by lastempero: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2018
O GOD please forgive us our sins and inadequacy.
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by cystem(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2018
Black pantheress
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by magiki(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2018
I have seen what you are talking about.
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by solochris(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2018
pcjuvy:
How many horses do you see?

Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Turnedaround: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by nairaman66(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2018
SHe is not a corper. Second, she had to wet her shirt in other for her nipplez to show forth!!
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by adzer: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2018
My dick done rise finish.
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by magiki(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2018
I have seen it

The brea'st is transparent.
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Topmaike007(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2018
makdcash:
Disrespectful ko.....i like am kiss kiss
I know you will like it..
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by pussybanger: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2018
AdaFonju:
Why is her shirt wet when all the other parts of her body is dry
Breast milk I think, what do I even know
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by olusayeroyagi(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2018
post=65820577:

At first glance,this is just a stunning photo of a lady in the Nigerian NYSC uniform .

However,if you look closely ,you would notice its not what it seems as there is something really raunchy about the photo .

Many have tagged it disrespectful..See it?

oh blood of zakaraya
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
See breast kiss
That's bobby is for the camp commandant
Fact!
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by UDUJ(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2018
Nice facecap cheesy
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Reeberry: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2018
makdcash:
Disrespectful ko.....i like am kiss kiss
Perverts roaming everywhere. SMH.
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2018
See as portraiture and sharpening tool finish work
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by highchief1: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2018
post=65820577:

At first glance,this is just a stunning photo of a lady in the Nigerian NYSC uniform .

However,if you look closely ,you would notice its not what it seems as there is something really raunchy about the photo .

my prick don stand Nawa
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Aakintola(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2018
Awon sodom and Gomorrah corper
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by LIBERTY1980(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2018
i don't see anything special about this post.
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2018
Bobby republic
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Oju4190: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2018
AdaFonju:
Na Nollywood sense she get!!!!!! with her eczema breast
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by miller009(m): 11:30am On Mar 14, 2018
Y is her top wet is it raining or she wants us to see the black spot hmmmm girls
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by dabossman(m): 11:30am On Mar 14, 2018
Well, as the NYSC anthem goes...

"Under the sun, or in the rain. With dedication and... grin grin grin
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by greggng: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2018
AdaFonju:

Are you a learner that's the beauty of it. Are you not seeing what she wants us to see? Abeg am enjoying it o
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by weezyk(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2018
post=65820577:

l am new bee in blogging. Fortunately my blog was approved by Adsense last year. but I saw a notification on MA Adsense account to verify my address. I thought they will send me a code to my email address. but the case is otherwise.
how and where can I get my Adsense verification pin in port Harcourt.

Note: they sent the last pin to me on 24/12/17 and right now I have less than month to verify my address hence my account will be disabled...
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
See breast kiss

That's bobby is for the camp commandant

Hahahaha
Oga for PPA nko?
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by piagetskinner(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2018
the purpose of NYSC has been bastardized

its a pity...Nigeria has gone down to the dregs
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by ChisomAllwell: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Guys!

In this Information Age making money is as easy as a click if you have the right information.

This is an advert firm that markets products for the likes of Apple, adidas, and a whole lot of other brands. They are looking for data entry officers globally and all you have to do is to register and type in the datas they'll provide you at every stage. They don't ask you for your credit card or any payment. All you require is your PC to start.

You can transfer your earnings to your local account, collect payment through Western Union, PayPal, Bitcoin etc.
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by evexx1(f): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2018
AdaFonju:

Photoshop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.