Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (40142 Views)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Gkemz: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
biacan:
Go girl go girl you're the best cheesy
Go to where? Don't allow feminist advice from nairaland ruin your home.
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by biacan(f): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Gkemz:

Please leave me alone I'm not yet married

1 Like

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
igboOSU:

They love rat meat like hell grin

LMAO. I see.
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Smartademu(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ginaz:
Lol..... Such a darling husband. If I were the wife I would reply with cheesy

"my one minute man, big headed goat, rat shiit boo, monkey is finer than you husband ".
Why women de vex na, is it your compliment?
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Some mumu people dey vex insult the man here... Meanwhile the wife is very happy with him cos they know how they roll. What u see as insulting they both see as compliments & the man has a good sense of humor by attributing those things & places to his wife's qualities... And someone is calling him a stark illiterate grin grin Where ignorance is bliss....

1 Like

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by GlobalGisting(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The man is a stark illiterate..

No educated and informed man will compliment his wife with such demeaning words..

You should commit suicide if e pain u much. Drinking panadol for another man headache
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Mariangeles(f): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
So "Tiv rat" is also food?
Believe me, there is no such thing...
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Mariangeles(f): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ginaz:
Lol..... Such a darling husband. If I were the wife I would reply with cheesy

"my one minute man, big headed goat, rat shiit boo, monkey is finer than you husband ".
Lol...
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by gwama: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
They look like a monkeys family grin grin
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Wakago: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:

No educated and informed man will compliment his wife with such demeaning words..
feminists be running to this thread be like...

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Wakago: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nothing wrong with his choice of words, is like my woman asking me if s3x is food. Me I just replied sharp sharp say yes nah food o, my food. Lol.
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by olayinkajnr(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
I know this man very well. The man get mouth no be small.

I know his wife too. She works with GTB Zaria. One of their best staff there.

All Zaria connection.
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Wakago: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Gkemz:

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by sylvacent007: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
You to sabi book. Take life Easy.

DrinkLimca:

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by jospepper(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
now you know.
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by lastempero: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
pjobaby:
Your comment made me laugh. It's most likely she's very tough as in no nonsense or she gets to know all her husband's side moves. Lol

My sister if the husband has d guts to say she is one who am I to dispute the fact.
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Paradigm777: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Na ur wife? Abi she complain give u?
Shuuu! Park well abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Paradigm777: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Na ur wife? Abi she complain give u?
Shuuu! Park well abeg.
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by esty57(f): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
AiiVee:
all is well
pls oo, i did glo sub ni oo #1000, and i saw 1.6gb which i think ought to be 2gb...
is all well?
all is well because you are an old customer
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
if u have nt tested that rat or toad, then u are missing a lot..
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
if u have nt tested that rat or toad, then u are missing a lot..

You don't say! I guess I'll never know.
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You don't say! I guess I'll never know.
don't worry, on ur next birthday i shall be sending some rats and toads to u grin
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Realali(f): 1:37am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Your problem he doesn't care and his wife love the message like that learn to mind your own business
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by AiiVee(m): 5:56am On Mar 15, 2018
esty57:
all is well because you are an old customer

i dont understand oo...does that mean im only getting 1.6gb
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 6:27am On Mar 15, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
don't worry, on ur next birthday i shall be sending some rats and toads to u grin

Lol, no thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Continue To Wait Or Date Another? / Delta Family Fights Over N250,000 Bride Price (pic) / Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.