Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu (16143 Views)

Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
person wey ear dey pain

1 Like

Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
gypsey:
so you believe in your mind that the zoo is waxing stronger right? forget the whole bullshiits about IPOB, now think,........ undecided before you Answer.

Again, i ask, do you sincerely believe that the zoo is waxing stronger?

Altleast you have accepted and Admited that it is zoo. that's the first step of your journey to wisdom land grin grin
I should have put the word zoo in parenthesis to indicate its just some lunatics point of view. Call it whatever you like but Nigeria is waxing stronger by the day, while its forever sunset in Biafra grin
Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by Kaziar: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
When Spain violently cracked down on the Catalonia referendum in progress on national TV, there was a lot of noise from the international community, last I checked Catalonia is still a part of Spain. Mind you if any secession movement around the world was to have succeeded, it should have been Catalonia since it was already an autonomous region.
This move by the African Rights commission is * simply noise*.

1 Like

Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Baawaa:
Baseless case,Kanu should come out from his hidden place

Rat you.
Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
BlowTango:
I should have put the word zoo in parenthesis to indicate its just some lunatics point of view. Call it whatever you like but Nigeria is waxing stronger by the day, while its forever sunset in Biafra grin
well done! grin
Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Kaziar:
When Spain violently cracked down on the Catalonia referendum in progress on national TV, there was a lot of noise from the international community, last I checked Catalonia is still a part of Spain. Mind you if any secession movement around the world was to have succeeded, it should have been Catalonia since it was already an autonomous region.
This move by the African Rights commission is * simply noise*.
i don't see the similarities between catalonia and Biafra seccesion from nigeria, besides last time i checked there are no fulani herdsmen killing people in spain. The catalonians are still in a %100000 much better in spain than Nigerians in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by gidgiddy: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
BlowTango:
IPOB has only succeeding in making a nuisance of itself. There is absolutely nothing the international community can do to help the group, and do you know why? Because no one cares.

This is not so much as what the international community can do for IPOB as much as it is for the image of Nigeria as a country that promotes human rights abuse
Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
dcosmosboy:
And who told u no one cares, ur eyes will soon open, continue to allow Lai M. to deceive u wit his lies

Nobody in the international community gives two figs about IBOP. Cos if they did, given all the noise IPOB has made we would have heard from them.
Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by Kestolovee95(f): 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
iamjavadem:
Judging by this article it shows Kanu is hiding somewhere. These bunch of liars that call themselves IPOB.

Are you a demented gworo-chewing muslim abooki or are you just pro-abooki? grin

2 Likes

Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by Kaziar: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
gypsey:
i don't see the similarities between catalonia and Biafra seccesion from nigeria, besides last time i checked there are no fulani herdsmen killing people in spain. The catalonians are still in a %100000 much better spain than Nigerians in Nigeria.
You don't understand my comparison. What I meant was that, if you researched the history of Catalonia and what led to their grievances against the Spanish government, you would know that they were in a much better and stronger position to have achieved their aim. And compare that to the secessionist movement in Nigeria, you could see that if Catalonia despite connections to the EU failed, there was never really any question as to the success of any secession movement not just in Nigeria but in Africa as well.
Ps:-Yes, you are right. The standard of living in Spain is not just higher than Nigeria's but is believed to be one of the best in the world.
Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by egoldman(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
BlowTango:
Now how many times have we heard poo like this? Nnamdi said it but where is he today? The zoo keeps waxing stronger every day

I may not agree with all Kanu's method for his agitations, however, if the present situation in Nigeria under Buhari means waxing strong to you, then something is really wrong with your brain.

2 Likes

Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Kaziar:

You don't understand my comparison. What I meant was that, if you researched the history of Catalonia and what led to their grievances against the Spanish government, you would know that they were in a much better and stronger position to have achieved their aim. And compare that to the secessionist movement in Nigeria, you could see that if Catalonia despite connections to the EU failed, there was never really any question as to the success of any secession movement not just in Nigeria but in Africa as well.
Ps:-Yes, you are right. The standard of living in Spain is not just higher than Nigeria's but is believed to be one of the best in the world.
perharps, well. there has never been Any peaceful secessions or Attempt of secession in the History of Africa unlike in the case of catalonia,

So if the biafran secession have to be Achieved violently just like south sudan, Ethiopea/Eriteria or the congo/zaire maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea,
even though the catalonians are still part of spain they or atleast some of them are still happy with the spanish regime, unlike the biafrans, who majority of them are not happy with Nigerian Government.

Look! if the biafrans don't want to be part of Nigeria any longer why can't Nigeria just let them go? it's simple! Nigeria might even be better off without the biafrans in the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by luvgurl(f): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
free2ryhme:

IPOB youths will not like this ooo
the shortest and most sensless post....please, nobody should abuse me o...I'm not feeling fine
Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by free2ryhme: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
luvgurl:
the shortest and most sensless post....please, nobody should abuse me o...I'm not feeling fine

Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by DedeNkem: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Fulani ab*oki tribalist should also explain to the commission he declared IPOB (a peaceful group), a terrorist?

On the other hand, why did he keep quiet about fulani terrorists aka herdsmen, who have been invading communities all over Nigeria and slaughtering innocent people including women and children?!
Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by theDEVILisHERE: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Black people deserve all manner of evil that comes their way cause they are STUPID

So called Nigga's within an area aka Nigerians can see that this man below is Jubril from sudan, but would turn a blind eye. Why? because black people are STUPID!

1 Like

Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
egoldman:

I may not agree with all Kanu's method for his agitations, however, if the present situation in Nigeria under Buhari means waxing strong to you, then something is really wrong with your brain.
Ok
Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by Chuksmonika(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Please oo my people,i have a question....abeg who sabi the exact reason why President Donald trump sacked US secretary of state Rex tilerson...i heard people said is because he came to see our oga at the top,the one wey no get certificate,after Trump told him not to visit the zoo
Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by rasco2000me: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
U people are wasting ur time write to president in Hausa or Fulani language dat is what he will understand/just dey write in tunreshi

1 Like

Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hahahahaha… I just came here to laugh…. At ipigs. grin grin
Na wah o, NL is now so boring….. Or na me dey too busy grin grin grin
Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by edupedia: 3:33am On Mar 15, 2018
dcosmosboy:
It's interesting let's see how the presidency will handle this issue. Since Nnamdi Kanu went underground, tinz hv bin happening secretly. That man is Michael Scofield, he sees tinz b4 normal ppl could. I could still remember wat he said abt Fulanis killings & nw it is happening

...another IPOOP nonsense...
Re: African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu by kabrudrapist: 6:17am On Mar 15, 2018
Baawaa:
Baseless case,Kanu should come out from his hidden place
English is dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBS: We Have No Data To Back Up Minister Of Labour's Claim On 7Million New Jobs / Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu Calls For Closure Of Some Government Parastatals / Abdullahi Binuyo Charged With $120,000 Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.