Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,248 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

The African Dream - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The African Dream (1379 Views)

2013 Day Of The African Child In Umuahia / The African Economic Revolution / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The African Dream by menike(m): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2005
We African Americans want to be bac to mutherland. I believe I'm from Nigeria thats y I flow here sumtimes. But I dream of an Africa of peace ,love ,less Corruption and safety.

Guys is that possible? .
Re: The African Dream by Akolawole(m): 3:15am On Dec 29, 2005
Yes, It is possible.
Re: The African Dream by WesleyanA(f): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2005
menike:

But I dream of an Africa of peace ,love ,less Corruption and safety.

as long as it's all in your dreams cheesy cheesy

well to be honest, there really are some places in Africa that less corrupt, safe and have loving people.

and you believe your Nigerian. . cheesy

I'm still thinking of what "African dream" actually means (according to popular def.). It's the first time i'm hearing it.
Re: The African Dream by lyrnx(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2006
The african dream is the ideals of every black man to return to the motherland and to live in peace and in harmony and to also trade with each other with the remorse of respecting one another as individuals placed on this earth on an equal basis but with different agendas which do not destroy africa herself.
But to achive this we need peace and as i am zimbabwean i have witnessed first account that to fight for peace is to have no peace at all. Peace can only be delivered in a peacefull method were everyone is reguarded as equal

We are not the ones to blame for the chaos but we are also the ones feared so bad that everything possible is done to keep our heads underwater. The Day African countries can come together as one and not be mislead by greed will be the day the whole world says "oh shit" because then the richest continent in the world will prosper and the meaning of the word third-world will have no bearing to her

My brothers and sisters, the only thing we have to do is to stop fighting each other and stop being jealous, its like what the late "pac Shakur said. "How can another take a brother if he is close to me, i let it goback to when we played as kidz but things changed".
There is a lot to learn from that man cry cry cry cry
Re: The African Dream by sonia6968: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2011
Visa / Legalization Appointment And Travel Insurance.

Did u need a reliable person that can help you secure an appointment in spanish embassy both legalization of document and visa appointment, Travel insurance to all schengen states and yes if you are having problem with a visa and need a competent Lawyer to write an appeal on your behalf kindly contact.

(NB) Visa / Legalization Appointment / Travel Insurance / Flight Reservation And Hotel Reservation.

contact
BARRY

innobare2000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

No To Another Term For Obasanjo / Boko Haram - Nigerian Sect Leader 'captured' / Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.