Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Bbnaija//‘don’t Use My Face For Memes And Gifs’ – Ebuka Warns Fans - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija//‘don’t Use My Face For Memes And Gifs’ – Ebuka Warns Fans (432 Views)

#bbnaija: “don’t Snatch Her Husband” – Fan Tells Alex On Visit To Kogi State Fir / BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina / #bbnaija : Don’t Lose Your Head Following The Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija//‘don’t Use My Face For Memes And Gifs’ – Ebuka Warns Fans by Vagazut(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Big Brother Naija reality show host, Nze Ebuka Obi Uchendu has via his Twitter handle begged his fans not to use his face for any kind of meme.

According to the writer and lawyer, he had a cold and and is open to sneezing during the eviction show.

More of the story[http://bigbrothernaija.ng/4985/dont-use-my-face-for-memes-and-gifs-ebuka-warns-fans/]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Guest Stars In The Big Bang Theory / #bbnaija - See As Twitter Users Holds Prayer Session For Juliet Ibrahim / #bbnaija: Evicted Housemates, Lolu & Anto Meets Davido At Beat Fm (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.