Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,744 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) (46610 Views)

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tolbanks:
Very good!
KILL HIM! angry angry angry
grin I'm not sure u be a girl
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
fiercehillz:
Living in Nigeria is the most risky thing in the world...God please protect our little ones

Anytime I read stories of harm being done to children, my heart bleeds. cry

The world is truly wicked. No matter what is done to this man, it would never bring back those two kids who must have been helpless. Just today, a maid killed a 5yr old boy, too.

I pray for my children already, even though they are yet to be born. cry
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
agadez007:
Buhari really needs to declare a State of Emergency in Ogun, osun, ekiti and Oyo states

The killings is getting out of hand,soon there will be no Yorubas to Mock online anymore

grin will u kp kwaiyet !
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
COOL10:
A leg isn't meant to bend that way. Definitely gonna need ankle surgery.

And who will give him the ankle surgery
When he was chopping and slicing the head of those Young bloods in school he didn't think about thier own head.................
He will get what he deserves. sad

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
blesskewe:
I clicked this thread twice
At first I was like ok
But after I read the topic
I felt it
Normal thing na
Lets go back to Moses law
Kill him angry angry angry

That your waist eh!

Cute.

back to the issue Moses law would scatter things here because many Innocent souls would be killed for crimes they didn't commit
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
tamethem:

That your waist eh!

Cute.

back to the issue Moses law would scatter things here because many Innocent souls would be killed for crimes they didn't commit
I sincerely think it would serve as a warning to others
Like seriously if we had this law some crazy crimes wouldn't be committed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Burn am Broo
Burn am burn am abeg burn am
No even try look back
No time!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Them chop off his leggediz Benz
so that he won't be able to drive range rover when the money start coming.
This is what happens when a lazy man wants cheap wealth

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Henri8: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
He came to mine...
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Smarkie: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
i wonder who brainwash some lazy fellows that taking life of other ll make them bilonaires overnight

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by basic23111: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
This is a big fuckup. The guy teeth are still intact

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by mubeela(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
agadez007:
Buhari really needs to declare a State of Emergency in Ogun, osun, ekiti and Oyo states

The killings is getting out of hand,soon there will be no Yorubas to Mock online anymore
grin
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
spartoo:
But why?

Money Ritual Runs!

Check the Stats. It's peeps from that particular LGÀ who've single-handedly put Ogun State on the notorious "Skull-Miners Hall-of-Fame" charts as one of the worst south/western states to dwell!

That guy's not mad one bit, he only used those poor kid's lives to pay dues to Baba Yahoo-Plus' terms and conditions for the absurd wealth they're always illogically seeking.

Na their work. If they're are skull-mining, they're busy running around the community n.aked playing at being insane, looking for girls' body-parts to harvest OR even busy hunting for fresh poopoo to eat.... All in bid to make meaningless money... lost generation, smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by opomulero101(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
This kind case get as e be,well God knows best.
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tolbanks:
Very good!

KILL HIM! angry angry angry
you must be one of the people that shouted "crucify him " at the palace of pontius Pilate 2000 years ago..
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by blaqroy: 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mad man, looking fresh like this,I no gree
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:00am On Mar 15, 2018
Mouthgag:

Why are osus always frustrated?

When it comes to ritualism, the OSUS are professionals. They can use their mother for money rituals.
Go to okija shrine, ask Clifford orji, ask reverend kings.
OSUS are just miserable people.
lol bla bla bla I lie ?
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by frankoben(m): 1:14am On Mar 15, 2018
E don be for you bros cry
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by bigfather(m): 2:28am On Mar 15, 2018
D guy nor dey mad!
They should jst kill d bastard!
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 2:47am On Mar 15, 2018
Just cut off his two legs and hands and set him free.
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by COOL10(m): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2018
Tunks2017:

And who will give him the ankle surgery
When he was chopping and slicing the head of those Young bloods in school he didn't think about thier own head.................
He will get what he deserves. sad
. grin Una no get joy sha. Well it's understandable. God help us all
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Oletubo(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2018
The Authority of the school should not be exonorated as well!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILORIN Panties Thief Caught On CCTV At Bethany Hostel / 'I Killed My Mum Because She Demands Sex Everytime' - Segun Ogunlusi / Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.