Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score (26776 Views)

What Can He Study With This JAMB Score? / Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results / JAMB: Galadima Zakari's 364, The True Highest Score In 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Canavaro2077(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2018
EagleScribes:

I remember the dreaded negative marking) don't know how true it was) and no use of calculators, back in the days (late 90s). We would read like crazy back then.
Our teachers and tutors sef will look at the questions with caution

JAMB is much easier now

please try to compare those year past question to this year exam you will see that the questions are more complicated than those days.
the main reason about students scoring 300+ Is that they basically read for it and the main reason for many student getting high mark is that dey don't all depend on expo like those days which they depend on expo and give up on reading but now this student depend on reading alone and alone. I will also tell you that people have cover textbook from cover to cover

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by bkuranga(m): 7:40am On Mar 15, 2018
AnonyNymous:

I don't think the quality of JAMB's questions reduced, I think the quality of the marking improved. Unlike before where you'd see someone brilliant who was sure of what he did barely getting above 200 and then someone who just guessed his way through scoring above 270. Then 300 and above would be rare occurences, as if all secondary school students in Nigeria are dullards. In reality, for any serious minded student, JAMB questions are actually pretty easy.

lol, u are one of those poor students who always say and believe jamb is all about luck abi?

they will always tell you

no be what I do jamb gave me jor.

and if u ask, he only grade o level because of NABTEB special center o.
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by solid3(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Jamb is simple jamb is simple, wait till you see you Hausa brothers result.

Yet they will get admission before those who score high.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by talk2percy(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2018
Massob:

bros, when?
grin grin grin grin grin grin is he up to 40years??
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by talk2percy(m): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2018
femi4:
In my days, it used to be 350 up ward.

Jamb has lost its glory
in ur days JAMB is full of glory, bros abeg when was that and how old are u? No vex o.... grin
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by medexico(m): 8:10am On Mar 15, 2018
fidalgo19:
Nope 340.
Jamb is not hard as it used to be before those days
How person go get 96 for physics and 91 for Chemistry?
JAMB is now a joke

Snake have swallowed their senses

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by salt1: 8:11am On Mar 15, 2018
Uruan2023:
Are the results valid?

Cos jamb never release results nau

The results are released online on the JAMB website.
You can log in with your registration number.
About 48hours after the exam, you should have the result

I'm glad to see such high scores

My nephew scored only 169

1 Like

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by hermosa7: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2018
This is the best I've seen.

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2018
bkuranga:

lol, u are one of those poor students who always say and believe jamb is all about luck abi?

they will always tell you

no be what I do jamb gave me jor.

and if u ask, he only grade o level because of NABTEB special center o.
Don't be silly.

I had all distinctions in my WAEC and a JAMB score of 262 when I deserved much higher. Stop making stupid assumptions of people you know nothing about. Anyone that actually studied hard enough for JAMB, and wrote it back then will agree with what I'm saying because the marking was simply ridiculous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by iamrapper(m): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2018
AnonyNymous:

I don't think the quality of JAMB's questions reduced, I think the quality of the marking improved. Unlike before where you'd see someone brilliant who was sure of what he did barely getting above 200 and then someone who just guessed his way through scoring above 270. Then 300 and above would be rare occurences, as if all secondary school students in Nigeria are dullards. In reality, for any serious minded student, JAMB questions are actually pretty easy.
bro if na lyk dah wat about person dat score 75
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by mamawin(f): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2018
femi4:

Jamb has lost its glory
When was that? in the late eighties and early nineties, and some years after, you could only have less than 5 people that scored above 300 in the whole nation.
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by mamawin(f): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2018
YhungPablo:
Nawa o
funny guy, lol
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Nairalane: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2018
I think something is wrong with the UTME results of Art and Commercial students.... I've not seen them scoring high in this year's results.... I think JAMB needs to check this.... I have some brilliant people here who score less than 200......
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by lilstino(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Is the result really out?
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by vroy(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Bro since it has turned to CBT immediately after exam so guys do print the question for those of the next day, e.g I get a guy that got exam on Friday, he had all the questions from Monday till Thursday all he did was to cram the question enter exam hall n pour everything he got 340. That was last year
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by kcfresh110: 9:07am On Mar 15, 2018
mayorkun:
Jamb highest score so far?

This was shared in a facebook group, the question is, IS THIS THE HIGHEST SCORE SO FAR?.

Share your Jamb score screenshot to prove this wrong.

Source: https://campusconnect.com.ng/2018/03/14/is-this-the-highest-score-so-far-at-the-ongoing-jamb-checkout-this-jamb-score-and-share-your-jamb-score-also/
lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by EdwinSixtus(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2018
This person must be a genius

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by MiamiePizza(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2018
I'm still unable to check my result, i did mine 9:00am on Monday. I thought the result do come out 24hours after submitting but its over 60hours and i still haven't seen mine...what must have caused the delay?
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by zod404(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2018
EdwinSixtus:
That exam number is wrong
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by MrValentineIF: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2018
EdwinSixtus:

fake

With Prove cheesy cheesy angry angry

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by davillian(m): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2018
A friend scored 92 in jamb in 2007 his dad called him a useless boy and sent him to UK.
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Obinovictor(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2018
And I wonder why they're yet to release some since 10th of March
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by OreoPaschal(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Darkseid:
The number of first class graduates are increasing because the level of sorting in universities is also increasing. I had this rich neighbour back in school who made a first class in petroleum engineering despite the fact that he only attended lectures like once in two weeks. He told me that there was no point of attending lectures when his money can do that for him.
I disagree. Sorting can get you a 2.1, but not a first-class. For someone to have a first-class, he/she must have given his best to earn it even when the money is involve. I am First-class holder, so I know the pains and what it takes to build up to 4.5 benchmark.
Secondly, it boils down to the institution. My department alone, will scrutinize your background academically and security wise to avoid dent. cool
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by virjay: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2018
How to check JAMB 2018/2019 Results
Visit JAMB website HERE
Insert your PIN, Serial No or Reg Number.
Then Click on Check My Results

OR

Login to your Jamb profile at www.jamb.org.ng
Click on the box that says “Check 2018 UTME Examination Results”.
It will display your result or tell you “You Do Not Have Any Result Yet”

If you have “You Do Not Have Any Result Yet“, please note that JAMB usually release results in batches. Even if someone in your day schedule has seen his/her result, you still need to exercise some patience until your result is finally released.

Also note that, When your JAMB 2018 RESULT has been shown to you, print out the copies for further usage.

Please note: The results are still been uploaded on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB portal. So if you are yet to see your results. Do not fret. Keep checking until the results are uploaded.
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by bkuranga(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Don't be silly.

I had all distinctions in my WAEC and a JAMB score of 262 when I deserved much higher. Stop making stupid assumptions of people you know nothing about. Anyone that actually studied hard enough for JAMB, and wrote it back then will agree with what I'm saying because the marking was simply ridiculous.

I dodged this..
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by HMZi: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
akeentech:
I scored 376
If I hear
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by piagetskinner(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
femi4:
Jamb has lost its glory
bros this ur lie eh...carry weight
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by kristisking(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Whoever says the standard of JAMB has not fallen is not saying the truth. We all are aware that the standard of education in Nigeria has dropped. Unlike those days when JAMB was JAMB, you hardly see students scoring above 350 and I remember then that JAMB used to reward best students and interestingly, those best students would have their names and pictures printed onJAMB brochure.But these days, you see students gluing to their smartphones watching video, chatting. These things take away greater part of this students' time and yet write UTME and come out with good results. Where is the standard?
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Drsmart007(m): 11:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
logo
Check My Results
Reg Number/e-Mail

85097509CH

JAMB 2018 UTME Results Notification
Name: Ani Chibuike Sylvanus
Reg Number: 85097509CH
Date of Birth: 16 May 1999
Origin: NKANU-EAST in Enugu State.
Exam No: C04501140
Centre Name: Integral Development Konsut, 18/28, Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Awka, Anambra State

Subject Score
Use of English 67
Physics 73
Biology 75
Chemistry 69
Total Score:284

JAMB UTME 2018

2018 © Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
Am a yr1 student in Unizik applied microbiology and brewing hoping to get admission to study medicine in Unizik pls guys pray for me ........ My story of admission started from Unizik pre science program last year I score 263 in jamb 338 in pre science and 52% in putme I. got admission through d pre science program despite my high score I was given applied microbiology and brewing still believing God with this jamb score I will be able to get back to my dream course
Pls guys pray for me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic / Nigeria National Anthem & Pledge In English, Yoruba & Hausa / Former UNILAG VC, Prof Ibidapo Obe Dies At 71 Of COVID-19 Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.