Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score (26774 Views)

What Can He Study With This JAMB Score? / Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results / JAMB: Galadima Zakari's 364, The True Highest Score In 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by encryptjay(m): 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
But these guys are not really reading na. angry
The standard of education in Nigeria has dropped. I've observed some of these guys and nothing shows that they study.
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by turner3(m): 3:42am On Mar 16, 2018
femi4:
In my days, it used to be 350 up ward.

Jamb has lost its glory
Big Lie......
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Afamed: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2018
vroy:
Bro since it has turned to CBT immediately after exam so guys do print the question for those of the next day, e.g I get a guy that got exam on Friday, he had all the questions from Monday till Thursday all he did was to cram the question enter exam hall n pour everything he got 340. That was last year
Are you sure of this? Same questions different date?
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by vroy(m): 8:06am On Mar 16, 2018
Afamed:

Are you sure of this? Same questions different date?
Very sure I no knw ao dem dey print d que but dem give d guy all d 3 que per day i.e 3 on Monday 3 on Tuesday till Thursday for him to study for his own on Friday
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by gretblue: 12:11am On Mar 19, 2018
vroy:
Very sure I no knw ao dem dey print d que but dem give d guy all d 3 que per day i.e 3 on Monday 3 on Tuesday till Thursday for him to study for his own on Friday
But how come million of students are not doing similar things to get higher scores . I am finding this your news hard to believe.
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Magjoel(m): 3:12am On Mar 19, 2018
I wonder why many people are against the high scores in jamb. According to research, Nigerians usually perform well in sat and other international exam. Does this mean the standard of these exams are low?
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by creamysally: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
i sat for jamb utme 2018 and since then i have been waiting for admission , i checked my jamb portal from time to time and it has been no admision offered but to my surprise some days ago after my normal check i saw this new message but it is said to be in progress , what should i do biko i dont understand as there is no accept or reject option highlighted . abeg help me reply on my thread https://www.nairaland.com/4879829/please-me-jamb-issue-abeg

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Inception(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2019
I think the highest score so far came from ISI, Ibadan in 2000
His name is Bosun Adeoti. He scored 347 out of a possible 400.
The guy left Unilag then for MIT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic / Nigeria National Anthem & Pledge In English, Yoruba & Hausa / Former UNILAG VC, Prof Ibidapo Obe Dies At 71 Of COVID-19 Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.