Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 (70638 Views)

UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
but what happen to your pep last season where he struggle to finish third
something DAT happened to baca last season
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by zeko172(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Premier league fans are asking why they made City and Liverpool to face each other, the answer is simple it's because uefa wants atleast one English team in the semi final. If they had met with anyother club apart from themselves then none of them will make the semi final...
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
mvem:
...liverpool go surprise una
Liverpool na team,even if dey are leading by 3 goals dem go still Bleep up at d end,no defence ,no striker na magic
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by lordBintus(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
kingkakaone:

Spanish club 13 what
Please go and do more research o

In 2006/2007, no Spanish team even got to quarter final
Valencia na Nigeria team abi if he no clear for your face wiki is your friend https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006–07_UEFA_Champions_League

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
anigbajumo:

Deep inside u,u knw the fact.LA LIGA always trash una be in Europa league or champions league,statistics ar dea for u to knw the fact.
I just want u to post the results about Liverpool and the Villarreal u said dealt with them bros.
Please answer all my questions about the large follower ship of the EPL.
EPL is preferable on all fronts bro, just relax and move on because I and the lots out there will still continue to prefer EPL to laliga even if Spanish teams win the UCL for the next 100years.
Let me refresh ur memory...
The last meeting between Liverpool and barca in 2007.
Small Tottenham that is fifth dealt with Real Madrid this season self.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by lordBintus(m): 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
kingkakaone:

I just want u to post the results about Liverpool and the Villarreal u said dealt with them bros.
EPL is preferable on all fronts bro, just relax and move on because I and the lots out there will still continue to prefer EPL to laliga even if Spanish teams win the UCL for the next 100years.
bro laliga teams are better off EPL in this decade we are any day any time I talk with points and not just gain saying
In European they are far better than EPL you know that
And look at it from the aspect of sevilla who collected Europa back to back at the expense of EPL clubs they have low budget compared to any EPL top 4 if you think am lying you can google that and mostly consist of average players EPL just buy unnecessary players at exuberant rate but Spain spend big money on player that worths it EPL give payrise to players anyhow making them to loose focus on footballing most times and mind you having more viewers doesn't make them a better league rather the quality of performance you produce within your peers in joint league competition like UEL and UCL let me rest on that bro and you can as well do well to accept my grammar the way it is and understand the point THANKS
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
lordBintus:
bro laliga teams are better off EPL in this decade we are any day any time I talk with points and not just gain saying
In European they are far better than EPL you know that
And look at it from the aspect of sevilla who collected Europa back to back at the expense of EPL clubs they have low budget compared to any EPL top 4 if you think am lying you can google that and mostly consist of average players EPL just buy unnecessary players at exuberant rate but Spain spend big money on player that worths it EPL give payrise to players anyhow making them to loose focus on footballing most times and mind you having more viewers doesn't make them a better league rather the quality of performance you produce within your peers in joint league competition like UEL and UCL let me rest on that bro and you can as well do well to accept my grammar the way it is and understand the point THANKS
Kudos for being polite but I will always support and cherish my amateur EPL compared to the professional laliga of a league.
By the way I was just running through channels looking for what to watch and Levante and Eiber just finished playing but let me admit, the league is boring, the fans are more boring, turnout is pathetic and the camera/video coverage is miles behind the quality of EPL. (Who doesn't like good view)?
I believe most of the players and fans in Spain watch EPL more than their league.
Lemme hail u once again for your politeness and maturity in this our little brouhaha concerning things whose payment is only feelings and nothing more.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
osazsky:
Liverpool na team,even if dey are leading by 3 goals dem go still Bleep up at d end,no defence ,no striker na magic
Lols
Na only mouth naija peeps get.
By the way, Liverpool no be club, Na oil company.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by lordBintus(m): 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
kingkakaone:

Kudos for being polite but I will always support and cherish my amateur EPL compared to the professional laliga of a league.
By the way I was just running through channels looking for what to watch and Levante and Eiber just finished playing but let me admit, the league is boring, the fans are more boring, turnout is pathetic and the camera/video coverage is miles behind the quality of EPL. (Who doesn't like good view)?
I believe most of the players and fans in Spain watch EPL more than their league.
Lemme hail u once again for your politeness and maturity in this our little brouhaha concerning things whose payment is only feelings and nothing more.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by njelrapheal: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2018
kingkakaone:

guy,. U de take group stage compare knockout. U think say na so en for easy if na knockout
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by anigbajumo(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2018
kingkakaone:

Lol,Liverpool qualified by away goal.You knw the number of times barca has wiped out EPL team since 2007,da basic fact Is that una no dabi anything in EPL is just an over hyped league by British media,Champions league nd Europa records are dea...
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by mvem(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2018
osazsky:
...there defence is better now with van dijk...and u say dey dont have strikers when firmino, there no 9 has scored more goals than lukkaku,morata.....
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by kikayboss(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
kingkakaone:

SEVILLA
>> 3 back to back Europa cups

REAL MADRID
>>back to back champions league
>> 3 champions League in within a decade

BARCELONA
>> 3 champions League within a decade

La liga teams and Epl teams aren't mates... Y'all can only flex muscle in your league.

La liga teams are low on budget yet they can stand their ground against Epl teams..

English teams are more like local champions.

I agree that Epl is the most watched [television], but the most watched game will still go to spain.... No English match can be compared to the El Clasico.....
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by guesswhoo: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

How have I insulted you now ehn? Back to the issue, didn't villareal, sevilla deal with liverpool recently....
The last two matches with Sevilla ended in draw. Liverpool won their last match against Villarreal.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by guesswhoo: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sirmuel1:

That's almost 2 decades ago cheesy
Between 2007 and now the combined matches with Barça and Real is 6. Liverpool won 3 of them. One against Barça, two against Madrid.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by dabossman(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sirmuel1:

English teams, not players.

Seriously, you want him to name ten English teams who can compete against teams in Germany and Spain?

Let me help you. If you can name 3 Spanish teams that have won the Champions League (excluding Barcelona and Real Madrid) I will name those 10 English clubs.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Sirmuel1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
guesswhoo:

Between 2007 and now the combined matches with Barça and Real is 6. Liverpool won 3 of them. One against Barça, two against Madrid.

past glories cheesy
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
kikayboss:

SEVILLA
>> 3 back to back Europa cups

REAL MADRID
>>back to back champions league
>> 3 champions League in within a decade

BARCELONA
>> 3 champions League within a decade

La liga teams and Epl teams aren't mates... Y'all can only flex muscle in your league.

La liga teams are low on budget yet they can stand their ground against Epl teams..

English teams are more like local champions.

I agree that Epl is the most watched [television], but the most watched game will still go to spain.... No English match can be compared to the El Clasico.....

Seriously
most watched game is Spain
go and watch the match day fans and see empty stadium apart from el classico match but in EPL, all matches have full stadium.
Proud to be a fan of EPL
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
anigbajumo:

Lol,Liverpool qualified by away goal.You knw the number of times barca has wiped out EPL team since 2007,da basic fact Is that una no dabi anything in EPL is just an over hyped league by British media,Champions league nd Europa records are dea...
Why will I follow or support a league that is just between 2 teams
Bros, laliga is highly boring.
It is not worth the time of viewers worldwide that is why most of us "the colored" fans are watching the EPL with passion and loving it.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
njelrapheal:
guy,. U de take group stage compare knockout. U think say na so en for easy if na knockout
Bro, no problem...
U people should stick to ur laliga why we stick with our EPL.
Thanks,
All lovers of EPL
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by anigbajumo(m): 5:49am On Mar 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

It is not worth the time of viewers worldwide that is why most of us "the colored" fans are watching the EPL with passion and loving it.

Really, last time I checker city has won d league since December... Come again,I no gat ur point
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by kikayboss(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

Seriously
most watched game is Spain
go and watch the match day fans and see empty stadium apart from el classico match but in EPL, all matches have full stadium.
Proud to be a fan of EPL
lol, your highest attendance in your biggest stadium is 83k.... In camp nou 88k....

Besides I'm sure you think epl is the most viewed [live attendance], my guy that record is based in Germany... They have the best stadium turnout.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by kikayboss(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

lmao, your top ten teams cant face those two, why won't they dominate.... Don't even go there at all...
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
kikayboss:
lol, your highest attendance in your biggest stadium is 83k.... In camp nou 88k....

Besides I'm sure you think epl is the most viewed [live attendance], my guy that record is based in Germany... They have the best stadium turnout.
After Germany Na which league follow bros
Abeg use capital letter write am to show respect.
Thanks
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by guesswhoo: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2018
Sirmuel1:

past glories cheesy
The past most times defines the future. Say something else.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Francespinkstuf(f): 3:46pm On May 02, 2018
Tired of wasting money on SCAMS? Finally, a fully WORKING 100% legit money generator hack! Stop paying for what you can get for FREE! Visit https://freemoneyhacktool..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.