Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure (1040 Views)

OAU To Generate Own Electricity And Offer Aeronautic Engineering As A Course / UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC / After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure by Lukgaf(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
The University of KwaZulu Nata South Africa declares break for students for experiencing just 2 hours uninterrupted power supply.

The Registrar of the university communicates with the University thus:

REGISTRAR’S COMMUNIQUÉ

SUSPENSION OF UNIVERSITY ACTIVITIES DUE TO POWER FAILURE - 14 MARCH 2018

Dear Staff and Students

Due to the power failure a decision has been taken to suspend all university activities for today, 14 March 2018.

Earlier before the light was taken, the Municipality had been communicated also.

When is Nigeria coming here?
Re: School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure by ameri9ja: 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Only in America!
Re: School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure by medexico(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
ameri9ja:
Only in America!
First to comment dey hungry you?

1 Like

Re: School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure by medexico(m): 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
If na Nigeria, maybe they will give us break to go and charge all our devices when there is light for 2 hours

1 Like

Re: School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure by ameri9ja: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
medexico:

First to comment dey hungry you?

But why? Buhari, WHY?!
Re: School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
ameri9ja:
Only in America!
KwaZulu Nata South Africa !!!
Re: School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure by ameri9ja: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amakavula:
KwaZulu Nata South Africa !!!

Africa, America, what's the difference?
Re: School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure by Aceed: 4:02am On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

Atlantic Ocean

2 Likes

Re: School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure by ameri9ja: 4:08am On Mar 15, 2018
Aceed:

Atlantic Ocean

Besides that
Re: School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure by Lukgaf(m): 4:29am On Mar 15, 2018
Every thing is bizzare in this country. I don't even know where we can start from? Lalasticlala and mynd44, if you know, tell us na? I tired oooo
Re: School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure by Samusu(m): 6:21am On Mar 15, 2018
Hmmmmm, I don't have anything to say
Re: School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure by 2horsePOWER(m): 7:15am On Mar 15, 2018
I'm coming
Re: School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure by LarryBeryl(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

F. ME. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure by ameri9ja: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2018
LarryBeryl:

F. ME. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Same difference
Re: School Declares Break Because Of 2hrs Electricity Failure by deanoffaculty: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2018
Lukgaf:
The University of KwaZulu Nata South Africa declares break for students for experiencing just 2 hours uninterrupted power supply.

The Registrar of the university communicates with the University thus:

REGISTRAR’S COMMUNIQUÉ

SUSPENSION OF UNIVERSITY ACTIVITIES DUE TO POWER FAILURE - 14 MARCH 2018

Dear Staff and Students

Due to the power failure a decision has been taken to suspend all university activities for today, 14 March 2018.

Earlier before the light was taken, the Municipality had been communicated also.

When is Nigeria coming here?
For just two hours? That's sounds cool! Meanwhile some universities in Nigeria will not even have light for a whole semmester.

(1) (Reply)

Cancelled Jamb, Any Chance Of Re-writing? / I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. / The Best Time To Study & Memorize Using MySchool Gist Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.