Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,013 members, 7,956,756 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit (17504 Views)

Boko Haram Hits Maiduguri After Buhari’s Departure / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized / Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri After Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Suspected Boko Haram insurgents attacked Alikaramchi village, close to Giwa barracks in Maiduguri, capital of Borno state, on Wednesday night.

The incident happened hours after President Muhammadu Buhari left Maiduguri for Yobe state.

Buhari had visited Yobe state government house and Government Girls Science and Technical School, Dapchi, where he met with families of the 110 students kidnapped on February 19.

In Borno, the president met with family members of the abducted Chibok schoolgirls.

Bamus Garba, a resident of the area who confirmed the fresh attack, said twin suicide bombers struck around 9:10pm.

Garba said the attack happened some meters away from his home.

“We heard loud explosions close to my neighbour’s house. I cannot confirm the casualty because we cannot go out at this time of the day,” he said.

Ali Dusuman, a member of civilian JTF, a vigilante group, said eight persons sustained injuries in the attack while two suicide bombers were killed.

Dustman said a team from the explosive ordinance department of the police has visited the scene alongside some security personnel.

Security agencies are yet to react to the attack.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-boko-haram-hits-maiduguri-buharis-visit
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by obiZEAL(m): 12:01am On Mar 15, 2018
Not again...I have a feeling the president won't hear this one. but these northerners will still troop out and vote for him...even if they are dying.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by chichar1(f): 12:23am On Mar 15, 2018
did they killed buhari,?that's where my concern is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by Kyase(m): 12:31am On Mar 15, 2018
PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP - General Azazi.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by Kyase(m): 12:37am On Mar 15, 2018
obiZEAL:
Not again...I have a feeling the president won't here this one. but these northerners will still troop out and vote for him...even if they are dying.
okay prof grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by Penalty82(m): 1:15am On Mar 15, 2018
AlikaramCHI
CHIbok
DapCHI

Don't forget that Buhari was their spokesman, they just welcomed him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by Penalty82(m): 1:18am On Mar 15, 2018
Kyase:
PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP - General Azazi.

Attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North......Buhari

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by EricBloodAxe: 2:02am On Mar 15, 2018
Never has such a misfortune befallen this country like this plague we have in asorock. buhari is a disgrace to the Nigerian state and the african race.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by Kyase(m): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Penalty82:

Attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North......Buhari
Boko harram are our brothers, how can we attack them-Gej.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by Robisky001(m): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2018
Anytime the dullard wants to blow his trumpet the infidels come out striking.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by saarumann: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2018
Boko Haram has been defeated. Buhari.

For more terrible lies, text "Buhari" to 419.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by saarumann: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2018
But do you blame boko-Haram for welcoming buhari their grand patron with attacks on Bornu when the rudderless govt already announced the visit?
I remember GEJ visits to Bornu and other boko haram ravaged areas are always unannounced. This is a tactical security measure aimed to save lives and property from attacks that may be induced as a result of a president's visit. But alas, the reverse is the case with buhari's destructive govt.
This govt are just after cheap political glory than saving lives and properties.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by ZombieTAMER: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Kyase:

And there i was
Thinking that you have been cured sad

Didn't you know that Buhari gave Boko Haram money and released some from prison because of the chibok girls....
One of the best ways of fighting terrorists implied by the US is to cut their supplies... Especially financially
Are you not aware that he is eager to take same path as regards to the dapchi girls

Can you remember that Boko Haram once nominated him as their representative with the past administration..

Deep down ...i know you can hear me
Snap out of zombieism
It can't help you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by Ngokafor(f): 8:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Boko-Haram and northerners (buhari included) are working hand-in-hand....only time will tell their true mission.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by Omeokachie: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Nasarawa
Taraba
Plateau
Borno

Is this president jinxed?
Why always after his visits?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by Kyase(m): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

And there i was
Thinking that you have been cured sad

Didn't you know that Buhari gave Boko Haram money and released some from prison because of the chibok girls....
One of the best ways of fighting terrorists implied by the US is to cut their supplies... Especially financially
Are you not aware that he is eager to take same path as regards to the dapchi girls

Can you remember that Boko Haram once nominated him as their representative with the past administration..

Deep down ...i know you can hear me
Snap out of zombieism
It can't help you
you think all your wrote up there makes sense?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by FarahAideed: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2018
Fulani herdsmen attacked after his visit to Taraba , they attacked after his visit to Plateau state , they attacked after his visit to Benue state and now Boko Haram attacks after his visit to Borno ...Nigerians is this the kind of bad luck you want for a president

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by Penalty82(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2018
Kyase:

We will drag GEJ and Ihejirika to ICC for attacking Boko Haram...... Buhari and NORTHERN elders

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by Caustics: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2018
angry the he goat brings destruction wherever he goes

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by Sirpaul(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Bokoharam again....... Kukuma sell the country

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by iykecicero: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2018
They came to offer a parting salute to their sponsor.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by annnikky(f): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2018
Y is it that anytime this dullard leaves a state something terrible will happen to that state? Anything that concerns this dullard is failure n bad news undecided

tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by chinawapz(m): 9:45am On Mar 15, 2018
The best Nigeria President is yet to be born
I will design your website and write your quality article
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by AuntyAmope(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2018
What a very powerful quote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2018
You can never full 1/2 your dreams if you lived in Nigeria all your life, there'll always be forces militating against your effort and it can be worse when the negative forces are bring Champion by your leader

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by onatisi(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Boko Haram leaders seem to have more brains than buhari and his entire APC party. Since the commander in chief has openly aknowledged supporting negotiations and ransome payments to terrorists definitely Nigerians should expect more deadly attacks and another splinter group ,I won't even be surprised if other West African countries criminals invade Nigeria and start kidnaping ppl for fg ransome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by lastempero: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2018
Which injection did they give this abokis when they where small that they still support their elites that have been ripping them off.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by millionboi2: 9:54am On Mar 15, 2018
Thy just dey fall buhari hand

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2018
lastempero:
Which injection did they give this abokis when they where small that they still support their elites that have been ripping them off.
Zombie serum

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit by anibirelawal(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
Fulani herdsmen attacked after his visit to Taraba , they attacked after his visit to Plateau state , they attacked after his visit to Benue state and now Boko Haram attacks after his visit to Borno ...Nigerians is this the kind of bad luck you want for a president

That shows that the underground poeple behind boko boys are enemies of the state. just think about it.

Those terrorist are beyond our imagination.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Party Supporters Clash In Lagos / Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up / Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.