Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison (26795 Views)

Bello El-Rufai Threatens President Buhari Over Appointments / Shehu Sani Shades El-rufai: Ethnic Bigot Lesser Evil Than Divisively Religious / When Silence Means Contempt: The Nation Shades President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by Kundagarten: 9:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Nice one from the able senator.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by ybalogs(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I tire for our politics
very Preposterous. Bunch of disgusting elements.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by chuksjuve(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2018
Sarkki come and do your usual job ooo..

Somebody just shaded your idol ..

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by Germandude: 9:59am On Mar 15, 2018
Just finished reading wikipedia about the collapse of the soviet union. They realised that the central govt in Russia has the elite interest at heart and only sought to produce weapons to counter America without taking care of its people hence the revolution started.naija na to talk for twitter and Instagram
Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by chuksjuve(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2018
Sarkki come and do your usual job ooo..

Somebody just shaded your idol ..

He said your idol is only a horse on paper... grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2018
You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2018
ybalogs:
very Preposterous. Bunch of disgusting elements.
Oga calm down. cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by vncntluv(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2018
neolboy:
And the Batman said he responded well than the Aquaman.

And the wonder woman has not started crying bring back our Dapchi girls
And the supergrils are yet to be back

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by emperormossad(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2018
I have a question for NL adherents.
What would the response have been if these girls kidnapped were children of the president, vice-president, senators, governors, commissioners e.t.c?
If we take a cursory look at our nation, the truth about being plunged into this quagmire by military leaders isn't far-fetched.
As one who is does not believe in just trading blames, lemme make my 'few' suggestions.
No leader who has a military background or directly/indirectly participated in ruling Nigeria from the military era should be allowed back, in any form of leadership.
None of them have the capacity to offer true democratic process reflective of the constant Flux that characterizes present society.
I repeat, this is my opinion, strictly mine.
I'm not here to debate people or situations, I'm here to discuss ideas. If you're here for something else, please don't quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by onatisi(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
Hahahahaha.. this Shehu Sani seems to have a fair brain
Baba it won't take any normal human being with even a below average brain to see how dumb the current Nigeria president is ,all his comments and actions depicts someone who is totally out of tune with all that is happening around him,he seems to be living in another world and talks as if he is living in another country. That man is the greatest mistake Nigerians will ever make in their whole history.but what is even more Amazing is the fact that some ppl still see him as their hero ,smh

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by ybalogs(m): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Oga calm down. cheesy
E no easy to calm down ma but I go try.
Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by KrystosCJ(m): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2018
The leaders of the security forces in Nigeria are mostly, if not all, of northern extraction.

Hence, there can be no meaningful action against Boko Haram because they are their "brothers". I don't also believe that Allah is blind - he knows who follows him and does what is good in his sight, as against the subjective interpretations and deviations his followers are prone to make, as well as followers of other faiths. Shehu Sani may be one of them, but he seems different in that he recognizes what is bad and speaks out against it. Commendable.

For what it is worth, putting your people in danger's way and killing them, directly or indirectly, will never fetch you peace. It will only consume you and give you up to your greatest fear - the loss and damnation of your own soul.

PMB do the right thing and make peace within yourself and for the benefit of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by gidado14(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2018
ExAngel007:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/974030716425134080?p=v
this man with his bushy hair thats why the will be no more buhari sunami and he is among the senators that will be kick out of the house
Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by Nickigold(f): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2018
oh God why is this country is leaded by a bunch of unworthy fellow...is he not d same man that claim monkey carted away with 70million. so he is nt even ashamed he is talking.... big thieves in this country are always proud of themselves.
Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2018
and he was using the situation to campaign and make stupid propaganda about how he reacted better than GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Firefire:
and i ask you? what of Alshabaab in somalia?were they created for election purposes too?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by talk2percy(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2018
It's unfortunate that it's the lives of the ordinary citizen that are on the line...buh somehow I am glad that this current kidnapping of these girls happened under Buhari's watch. It tells a lot about him and his empty promises
Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by Evangdanyno2017(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2018
Sen. Sani is a rare leader in Nigeria. If we have few of his type in leadership position Nigeria would have been great. He his a man of vision, passion, transparent, courageous and honest.
Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2018
gurunlocker:
This guy know he is not coming back to Senate in 2019, so he has no fear speaking the truth and attacking anyone.
Dude its not about 2019, shehu sani is far above the rest in principles. He was sentenced to various jail terms by ibb and the abacha govt yet he has remained the same.
Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by Icon79(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Is it 7 virgins or 72 virgins

O pari
Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by iaatmguy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
eleojo23:
Na so
even worse than that
Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by iaatmguy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
kpaofame:
cheesy shocked

If only we can clear our minds and be objective...

This administration is a failure like the one that was ousted for her..
The administration has not ameliorated any of the ills of the former administration but have further exposed Nigerians to more suffering and coded colossal looting, Nepotism etc

Is there hope for Nigeria? maybe with more men like Shehu Sani not afraid to speak of the ills of the system and admit when things are done badly will might survive...
you are correct, but we need someone who would not just speak the truth, but also do good and the right thing.
Buhari really deceived Nigerians by " saying the right thing"

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by dFroshie(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
Firefire:

love your conspiracy theory

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:56am On Mar 16, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
El rufia will do everything to bury you career better start working on it.
him don sign
if kaduna pipu no vote am make dem enjoy dia suffering
although we no kuma see wetin him do for him senatorial district so.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace / Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja / INEC Releases Interim Report, Acknowledges Violence In Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.