Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,412 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) (35221 Views)

Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room / Luis Suarez Receives Bite From His Son After Barcelona Win LaLiga Title / Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by CastedDude: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2018
A Nigerian journalist and former worker in Bayelsa State Government, couldn't contain his excitement yesterday after Barcelona thrashed Chelsea 3-0 at Camp Nou in Spain. The hardcore Barca fan, Eberiye Christopher ensured his whole family including his baby daughter wore Barcelona jerseys to celebrate the Spanish club's Champions league qualification.

The man who apparently woke up in a happy mood - continued with his excitement as he shared a picture of him flying the Barcelona flag on his way to work this morning in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state capital.

According to him, 'he's going to a suburb in Yenagoa this morning to receive some decamped fans from Chelsea to Fc Barcelona'.

Barcelona put on a spectacle on the Nou Camp stage as they beat Chelsea to seal their place in the UEFA Campions League quarter finals.

Lionel Messi score two goals and also gave a superb assist to Dembele for another as Chelsea crashed out of the Champions League losing 4-1 on aggregate after the first leg ended 1-1 at the Stamford Bridge..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/nigerian-man-celebrates-barcelonas-champions-league-qualification-with-family.html

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by izzou(m): 8:24am On Mar 15, 2018
grin

I wonder how we could enjoy our recreational moments without football

Football makes us happy. Football gives life some meaning

Football is relaxing. Football is just....... I don't know sef

angry angry angry angry

So Courtois get mind cut by ticket. Ordinary 15 minutes draw, and the eediot couldnt deliver

Just they spread leg for Messi like ashawo

angry angry angry angry angry

206 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Horlarr: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2018
This is a true die hard fan

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2018
grin

Funny pictures. Nice one.

There is no key to happiness,the door is always open.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

angry angry angry angry

So Courtois get mind cut by ticket. Ordinary 15 minutes draw, and the eediot couldnt deliver

bro, which tickets dey for weekend na, man it's spoiled my ticket that I have played for the week
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by izzou(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2018
Oma307:

bro, which tickets dey for weekend na, man it's spoiled my ticket that I have played for the week

I wan rest Abeg.

Go to the betting thread on nairaland. You go see games

14 Likes

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by georjay(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2018
according to him, 'he's going to a suburb in Yenagoa this morning to receive some decamped fans from Chelsea to Fc Barcelona

cheesy
Oshey receiver

10 Likes

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Caustics: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2018
angry what kind of man forces his entire family to support his club?

if barca had lost he would have brutalized his family

on a serious note nigerians should learn to marry early. looking at how his kids are all below 18 this oldman may not live to see his grand children.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Na why im come carry the matter for head?

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by holluwai(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Man wey sabi

grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Oju4190: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
See he head!!!!! see as he dey sun teeth like Cray fish
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by stevodot22(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Chelsea fans should take heart.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Xvideos title for that Barcelona v Chelsea game : Hot Belgian can't keep his legs closed from Brilliant Argentine

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

angry angry angry angry

Izu wey dey zuzu
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Spar7tan(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Make Dem allow us hear word nah, who don win don win, abi 3rd leg dey?
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by kpaofame: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
embarassed
An a Mod move this to frontpage just to rub it on the face of Chelsea fans grin grin cheesy...

So a fan celebrating victory is noteworthy of frontpage undecided undecided

waiting for Friday draw

8 Likes

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Izecson3D(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Chelshit boys now.. lol

17 Likes

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Xavier9ja(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
The man no even wan MESSI chelsea fans at all.

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Pat081: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Oma307:

so u want dem to go beat Barca at home abi ?

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Teewhy2: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2018
I hope he gets the necessary recognition he is looking for.

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

angry angry angry angry

15 minute draw?u should have giving barcelona strait win..

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by calberian: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Correct guy grin
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by mickapolo: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2018
Chelsea fans right now, press the red button on NaijaBet

1 Like

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2018
Oma307:

eroupa league dey today (thursday shocked
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2018
CastedDude:
A Nigerian journalist and former worker in Bayelsa State Government, couldn't contain his excitement yesterday after Barcelona thrashed Chelsea 3-0 at Camp Nou in Spain. The hardcore Barca fan, Eberiye Christopher ensured his whole family including his baby daughter wore Barcelona jerseys to celebrate the Spanish club's Champions league qualification.

The man who apparently woke up in a happy mood - continued with his excitement as he shared a picture of him flying the Barcelona flag on his way to work this morning in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state capital.

According to him, 'he's going to a suburb in Yenagoa this morning to receive some decamped fans from Chelsea to Fc Barcelona'.

Barcelona put on a spectacle on the Nou Camp stage as they beat Chelsea to seal their place in the UEFA Campions League quarter finals.

Lionel Messi score two goals and also gave a superb assist to Dembele for another as Chelsea crashed out of the Champions League losing 4-1 on aggregate after the first leg ended 1-1 at the Stamford Bridge..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/nigerian-man-celebrates-barcelonas-champions-league-qualification-with-family.html
when we go support our own league like we do to foreign clubs...all the same gud for him....
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by omoiyamayor(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2018
I see colonialism in this family

1 Like

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2018
They should watch out for Bayern Munichcheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Iamvictor(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2018
If not for football many people would have committed suicide...

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Massob: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2018
CastedDude:

i love you man
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by fpeter(f): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2018
cute baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Super Eagles Celebrated Their Win Against Sudan (Video) / I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles / Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.