Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) (35220 Views)

Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room / Luis Suarez Receives Bite From His Son After Barcelona Win LaLiga Title / Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by MrValentineIF: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2018
izzou:

I wan rest Abeg.

Go to the betting thread on nairaland. You go see games

Goan Hustle angry
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by mecussey(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

I wonder how we could enjoy our recreational moments without football

Football makes us happy. Football gives life some meaning

Football is relaxing. Football is just....... I don't know sef

angry angry angry angry

So Courtois get mind cut by ticket. Ordinary 15 minutes draw, and the eediot couldnt deliver

Just they spread leg for Messi like ashawo

angry angry angry angry angry

lol, that guy leg no be here...De gea for no concede any of those goals.
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

I wonder how we could enjoy our recreational moments without football

Football makes us happy. Football gives life some meaning

Football is relaxing. Football is just....... I don't know sef

angry angry angry angry

So Courtois get mind cut by ticket. Ordinary 15 minutes draw, and the eediot couldnt deliver

Just they spread leg for Messi like ashawo

angry angry angry angry angry
Who no dey spread for messi? Even our very own Enyema. Messi is everyone's bae
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Erissy: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2018
That was a super b game for barcelona Just 10 minutes draws chelsea.....
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2018
Nor be say Barca go win the champions league mtcheww.Chelsea will bounce back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2018
And Divay22 is still supporting Chelsea..... Na wa o
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by condralbedez: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2018
So this man can't afford Original jerseymtcheeew
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
And Divay22 is still supporting Chelsea..... Na wa o
Lol.. Nah Jason
If it ain't united then am not a part of it...

My condolence to all Chelsea fans cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
Xvideos title for
that Barcelona v
Chelsea game :
Hot Belgian
can't keep his
legs closed from
Brilliant
Argentine

By their fruit u shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Nonsense just becurse Barcelona warned the march they won't allow us to ear words again mtcheeeeeew
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2018
Divay22:

Lol.. Nah Jason
If it ain't united then am not a part of it...

My condolence to all Chelsea fans cheesy
Lol, so fine girl like you still dey support that club? grin

Dem nor dey live life go back. Join Barcà today and see God's unceasing Messi's in your life.
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2018
Caustics:
angry what kind of man forces his entire family to support his club?

if barca had lost he would have brutalized his family
But Chelsea can't win Barcelona on their hom soil
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Kunleforreal(m): 11:47am On Mar 15, 2018
Barca for life grin grin grin
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 11:47am On Mar 15, 2018
RexTramadol1:

By their fruit u shall know them.
i hope you holy pass ELIJAH sha
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by hotwax: 11:48am On Mar 15, 2018
The noise was too much. SO are Barca fans now Agbero.

Ayam not understanding
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2018
stressing his family with his childhood unfulfilled dreams.
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by LumexALevel: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2018
mecussey:

lol, that guy leg no be here...De gea for no concede any of those goals.
abeg leave dat one... What happened on Tuesday... Shame on English teams.
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by gaby(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin grin grin
izzou:

I wan rest Abeg.

Go to the betting thread on nairaland. You go see games

This guy wan use laff kpai me...why you dey vex na?
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Divay22(f): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
Lol, so fine girl like you still dey support that club? grin

Dem nor dey live life go back. Join Barcà today and see God's unceasing Messi's in your life.
I can't leave... I love it to the last drop of my blood

How many unceasing blessing you don get? sad sad
United #wediehere tongue
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
The only mistake Chelsea made was to wear a white kit...Now Messi thinks he is playing against Madrid.
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
Xvideos title for that Barcelona v Chelsea game : Hot Belgian can't keep his legs closed from Brilliant Argentine
ar u sure u will make heaven?
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Divay22:

United #wediehere tongue
To the last what?

1 Like

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Divay22(f): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
To the last what?
Drop of my blood grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You just can't leave like that shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Divay22:

United #wediehere tongue
he said messi Nt blessing. grin
Divay22:

United #wediehere tongue
he said messi Nt blessing.
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Divay22(f): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mrjo:
he said messi Nt blessing. ;Dhe said messi Nt blessing.
Oh. My bad
Thanks
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Coldfeets: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Looks like the man who hails from Rakuten adopted his son from Qatar Airways? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mrjo:

so then is not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth, but of GOD that showeth messi
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
wat is d benefit of living long talk less of seeing grandchildren? just be fruitful to GOD and humanity not a waste of space and burden 2 people
Caustics:
angry what kind of man forces his entire family to support his club?

if barca had lost he would have brutalized his family

on a serious note nigerians should learn to marry early. looking at how his kids are all below 18 this oldman may not live to see his grand children.
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by bionixs: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
georjay:
according to him, 'he's going to a suburb in Yenagoa this morning to receive some decamped fans from Chelsea to Fc Barcelona

cheesy
Oshey receiver
hahahaha
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
he has a reprobate mind, only d HOLY SPIRIT can clean it with the blood of JESUS ..
Mrjo:

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Trails: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
He is the PA to bayelsa state governor Eberiye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles / Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) / How Super Eagles Celebrated Their Win Against Sudan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.