Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

#bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu (457 Views)

BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Ikailu: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2018
Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c has said she cannot marry someone like Lolu.

This was after Lolu confronted her on Wednesday night about her constant eyelashes , which he said irritates him.

He said “I think you are finer without lashes, so why do you wear it often.

“I do not like the fact you can’t do without it; that is crazy.”

Cee-c in reply said she does no care if Lolu likes her with or without lashes.

According to her, she hates impulsive people like Lolu and that was the reason she cannot marry someone like him.

“Yea I cannot do without my lashes, call me pretty or not.

“More reason why I cannot marry someone like you who does not understand such things and criticise

Source

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by frankzone: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Lolu is right
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2018
I managed to watch this bbnaija yesterday because my woman likes it, I saw the girls there, but seriously this cee c girl is ugly short girl, there's chocolate tall lady among them, she's cool, there's another calm lady too with glasses, she's cool also, the yellow girl with miracle is OK too,

But I think the tall lady and the lady with glasses are more beautiful than the rest

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction / Love By Force - Real House Of Comedy / “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.