Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,231 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy (24704 Views)

Small Doctor Celebrates One Year Of Celibacy / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by chinawapz(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
This world is becoming a thrash
where are the virgins

For your website design and animation. check my signature

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Adebowhales(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
ricktnum:
I am 26, I havent seen a dick before, mtchww, next biko
Try to be attractive

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by otswag(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
CeoNewshelm:

Kenyan socialite,Huddah Monroe is known for living in the ‘fast ‘ lane.However,she appears to have noticeably calmed down,focusing more on marketing her makeup line.

She has now revealed she gave herself a 6 month break from sex.According to her,she has now gone three months without sex.

Read her post below
if only cucumbers could talk lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Chigold101(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lilimax:
Jeez!
When you're not a public toilet; to be celebrating no sex for three month undecided
She is not married ooo shocked
Maybe the word nymph best described her.. That is why this is news on nl...

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by midehi2(f): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
ricktnum:
cheesy

Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Divay22(f): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nairalanders Comman join me o
I'm celebrating 5 years now.... Yeye angry
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by don4real18(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
I have already gone a year and my testicles is overloaded with irish cream... grin who go fit help me milk am comot
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by fakuta(f): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
SHE JUST WANT TO INVITE CHEAP PLAYERS
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by oochi123(f): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
Is that what is trending? Congrats
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by piagetskinner(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
is she even supposed to be having sex when Shea not married....

some of us that haven't had sex since when we were born nko...what should we say about that one

just 3 months and ya making noise..thunder fire ur left ear
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Adebowhales:

Try to be attractive
try to be sensinsible, borrow brain from Italy. No offiences
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Owamudia:

What of your younger brother's own?
huh, isit ya dick
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
undecided

Metchew, some of us are even approaching 2 decades and half without sex, dis small egbe girl dey brag about 3 months, shift jare, legends are here grin
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by paprika212(f): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
she is revirginising
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Adebowhales(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
ricktnum:
try to be sensinsible, borrow brain from Italy. No offiences
Go learn how to spell correctly then we'll negotiate.

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Oreofepeters: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
ricktnum:
huh, isit ya dick
dick is dick, either your brother own or someone else. Dick is dick
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by ksam(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
ricktnum:
Are you leaving in Xena's kingdom?
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Snazzynho(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ehn!! you say Wetin
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by poweredcom(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
olosho
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Delivar(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:
Me that i've stayed all my life without sex nko see this one
If you are above 25 then you deserve applause or else not a big deal cos even guys below 25 can achieve that.
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Kotodoctor: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
As personal as those decisions are..they manage to find a way to the public.

People really need to g et hold of themselves.
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by DreamSonInlaw(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
ricktnum:

You mean even Dickson Etuhu the former Super Eagles player you have not seen?
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by debolayinka(m): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
What the hell is the achievement in that. Since you ain't married, you should be ashamed to talk about this.
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Dreahlami: 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Adebowhales:
Your parents advice you not to let anyone have sex with you till your wedding night. Being a sharp girl that you are, you have been giving series of guys Mouth Gig since your tender as that does not take away your Hymen. Who's fooling who?
For your mind, you are still a faagiin abi since the hymen is intact.
What a world full of deceit.
God pls bless me with a female son or male daughter.

If God give you a son like bobrisky hope you won't reject it cos is all what you are asking from God angry
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by dadabashua1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:
na so
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Witnes: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Just 3months and u r celebrating, OK o I only know I have manhood when I want to urinate or ease myself.
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Adebowhales(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dreahlami:

If God give you a son like bobrisky hope you won't reject it cos is all what you are asking from God angry
Like Michael Jackson you mean.
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

giving you a tobi look right now !!! ....infact i go talk ,,you that grabbed my pepe !!
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Fourwinds: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lilimax:
Jeez! When you're not a public toilet; to be celebrating no sex for three month undecided She is not married ooo shocked
what do you expect from an idiot
Re: Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy by Magicdon(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Whiz kid babe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi Says Imo Has Been Liberated As Emeka Ihedioha Wins / Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu / Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.