Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) (24933 Views)

Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by salbis(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
Rest in peace to the departed souls.
Meanwhile......

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
He promised them heaven and earth ..
They voted for him massively !!
Behold he gave them death, sorrow and anguish ...

Buhari will forever be remembered in Benue history as not just a calamity but for blood shed and death..

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by justtruth88miSt(f): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
our media House is mess... how many people many corpse did u see now just 7...mumu ple
Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by MahatmaGhandi: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
In 2019 they will still vote Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by Pascal181: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
The only thing this administration is known for is conducting mass burial

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by LZAA: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
justtruth88miSt:
our media House is mess... how many people many corpse did u see now just 7...mumu ple
well we know d actual number
besides this is just one pic

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by chichar1(f): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
ortom have turned Benue state into burial ground
Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
May their soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by Strikethem: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist bastard.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by Herdsmen: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
One day awe go wake up to fine benue state empty..

God forbid tho..

But the things is looking scary real
Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by Reelmii: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
Omeokachie:
Buhari should have been made the special guest of honour with red carpet to match.
would dat raise d dead
Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
chuksjuve:
He promised them heaven and earth ..
They voted for him massively !!
Behold he gave them death, sorrow and anguish ...

Buhari will forever be remembered in Benue history as not just a calamity but for blood shed and death..

You are damn right. All my entire life Buhari has ruled twice and the term he opened the gate of hell on Nigerians.

I have nothing more to say I shouted so loud when people where sai this bastard called Buhari but no one listen to my shout, this is a man i grew up to know during our days in barracks I have never known Buhari to be a better human he was born, grew up, serve as soldier and president all in calamities and set back.

Some time I laughed when people complain about Buhari because when someone who knows a wicked man full of calamities and say pls don't follow this man and people say the person is smelling now see Nigeria in total mess.

Everyday I wake up I hate apc plus Buhari with utmost passion. One good day apc plus Buhari monkey will go to market and never return.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
with this daily auwful killings from the days of GEJ to sai BUBA, one is sometimes force to believe whether this was the same country

that had his statesmen fought with the last pint of their blood to get independence from our so called colonial master...

i wonder how our former masters will be looking at us over the unabatting scale of murderous atrocities and wanton destruction

of lives and properties everyday by Nigerians themselves NOT by any guerrilla warfare...shame Buhari!...shame!!..the bloodshed is too much!

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
The reward of sin is death... Hmm is this the reward of voting for buhari?
The zoo is falling gradually shocked

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Apc fulfilling its campaign promises....

Blood sucking government!!

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by kingzjay(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
And the president isn't aware of this too?

May God rest their souls

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Silly Nigerians, surprised an 80's old, uneducated, ex coup leader whose own farm is not mechanized has no clue on running a complex country like Nigeria,
Madness is doing the same thing and expecting different results!

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by gidado14(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
labake1:
cry
Say no to Buhari
RIP

sai baba you canc stop us bro
Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by aliyubaka: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thank God for Jesus that I didn't come from a bastard tribe like the fulani animals.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by Pool4us(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nigeria and Rituals grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by mejai(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
if I comment now.... they will ban me. citing rule 3..... do I care?

nairaland get herdsmen too.

I see comments way nastier dan mine....yet nothing.
fulanis r killers....

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by cyril10(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
They keep burying their people killed by Fulani herdsmen without looking for a permanent solution to the killing, too bad.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
sometimes I just don't see a need for government ruling us. everything seems decayed in the country.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
It’s business boom for all the coffin makers in Benue State.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by lanocfoods: 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
Will this be the end of the killings?
I doubt it, some elements are trying to make a statement, and it doesn't matter who gets in the cross fire. Very sad situation rip to the dead
Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by 36STATES: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
I hope Yorubas are happy now, seeing the result of their political sell out of fellow southerners.
The SE and SS warned them about the evil they were about to help bring into government
but were ridiculed with lies and propaganda.

They even rationalised their betrayal as some kind of political sophistication.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by Yankee101: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
It's too much men. Let's all go for self protection

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by wickedworld: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
This ppl should visit fulani village na and do the needful.

Abi no young able body for benue state? Either they like it or not fulani will revisit

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by FBIL: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
The intelligence of the Igbos can never be equalled by any tribe in this country. The conspiracy of other tribes against the Igbos has been the bane (ruiner) of Nigeria. Goodluck Jonathan who never did any meaningful thing for Ndigbo was chased out hurriedly ostensibly that he was favoring Ndigbo. Yorubas bought into that trick sold by the North. The same middle belt region miserably fighting for survival today swore that Jonathan would never be president again. They succeeded with that threat. Igbo was the only tribe that saw that Brigadier Abdukadir Dogo (a.k.a Tunde Idiagbon) a Fulani from Kwara state, worked very well with Buhari during the 1983-1985 military regime because Buhari knew they were both Fulanis. Brig. Idiagbon was encouraged to change his name to Yoruba (where his mother came from) so as to buy into the Yoruba race. Yorubas didn't know but Igbos knew. Later, the same Idiagbon started putting all Yorubas in prison. These ''sophisticated people'' have kept saying that Igbos don't understand Nigerian Politics. Who understands Nigerian politics better now?
Nnamdi Kanu came with a force that the entire South and middle belt could have utilized to secure equality with the North but Yorubas and middle belt chased him underground. 24 Court Judges were appointed, the tribe (Yoruba) that has the Vice President slot got only 2, the guys whose land are exploited for crude oil, got 2 also, Igbos got none because they didn't vote for Buhari. The North, I mean the North got 20. Yorubas! Are you sure that the VP seat is your own or is Buhari running the two offices? Hate or like it: Ojukwu saw tomorrow, Nnamdi Kanu saw tomorrow, Igbos will continue to see tomorrow. Buhari till 2050!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by dabeto: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Sad Coffin makers in business in Benue unlike Plateau embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by biosystech: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gradually, we are adapting to this situation in Benue just like we take bombs and BH attacks to be normal in NE, as enough cries are not generated. Even when it is, many label those wailing about it as playing politics which should not be so. A sad one for Benue state. May the departed RIP.

Want a fairly used laptop at affordable price? Check here - https://www.nairaland.com/4333329/fairly-used-laptops-sale

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
Buhari2rule:
Nigeria will be better once again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbQB9258XYM
Oponu this is your modafucker presido below...a man with no empathy, no sense of humility, a slowpoke, bigoty, walking o red (Blood of Innocents folks killed under his watch) carpet..........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted / India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport / Italy Jails Three Nigerian Mafia 'subjects' Of Cosa Nostra Clan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.