Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Security Alert Right Now In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Alert Right Now In Kano (1867 Views)

Security Alert Around Alaba Int'l Mkt / Security Alert Prompts Evacuation At American Consulate In Lagos / See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Alert Right Now In Kano by fxx2: 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
I got call from my children's school that there are some suspected members of the dreaded boko haram in the state. Boarding schools have been ordered to release children to parents by 4.00 pm today while residents are called upon to be on the watch out.

More updates as events (God Forbid) unfolds.

We should continue to pray for peace in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Security Alert Right Now In Kano by saarumann: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nigerians should rather pray for the division of the country. Let northerners fight their creation boko haram by themselves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Alert Right Now In Kano by Deprofessional(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Provided it is restricted to the north and only moslems are affected, no qualms.

IbelieveinBiafra.

6 Likes

Re: Security Alert Right Now In Kano by conehead2018: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
saarumann:
Nigerians should rather pray for the division of the country. Let northerners fight their creation boko haram by themselves.
bThe north created boko haram to chase gej from power..goodluck is gone and boko haram refused to go..so its a northern problem let them deal with it.

5 Likes

Re: Security Alert Right Now In Kano by Herdsmen: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
Na the governor pikin wey just marry Dem supposed to kidnapp..Na Dem Dem dey run Boko..

Buhari must go

1 Like

Re: Security Alert Right Now In Kano by FarahAideed: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
No cause for alarm they are just the welcome party going to Kano ahead of their ransome payer Buhari
Re: Security Alert Right Now In Kano by Jerryojozy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Same here. Got the call and my siblings are back from school.
Re: Security Alert Right Now In Kano by Bedlecturer(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Shops were been closed, those that heard about the red alert have been indoors since afternoon.
Re: Security Alert Right Now In Kano by TheKingdom: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
fxx2:
I got call from my children's school that there are some suspected members of the dreaded boko haram in the state. Boarding schools have been ordered to release children to parents by 4.00 pm today while residents are called upon to be on the watch out.

More updates as events (God Forbid) unfolds.

We should continue to pray for peace in Nigeria.

Really..continue to pray? You people never change. I pity una
Re: Security Alert Right Now In Kano by Oracle16(m): 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
A hurricane of trouble will swallow the sponsors of boko haram and Fulani herdsmen men in few days to come. This government is evil.

1 Like

Re: Security Alert Right Now In Kano by ConAir(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
The north is our problem, maybe their igr is gotten from the maiming and killing of innocent people.

Let them enjoy their boko haram which was a distraction to the previous administration.

As for last statement, nobody should pray for peace in Nigeria. It is a taboo, rather pray for the division of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert Right Now In Kano by jojothegreat(m): 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
I don’t know why people are so fast in spreading rumors. This is nothing but rumor.
I’m in kano,Sabon Gari precisely,Nothing unusual is happening apart from parents running up and down causing panic to themselves. Its so funny how we easily succumb to rumors, it 6:50pm and a public primary school opposite where I live is presently conducting exams for all the subjects just to finish and round up with exams today!!
A whole term exam just in one day grin

Kanawa dabo ba matsala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Alert Right Now In Kano by meccuno: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
saarumann:
its a matter of time...........

1 Like

Re: Security Alert Right Now In Kano by GavelSlam: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
conehead2018:
bThe north created boko haram to chase gej from power..goodluck is gone and boko haram refused to go..so its a northern problem let them deal with it.

It would have been true had Boko Haram not been in operation before Yar'adua died.
Re: Security Alert Right Now In Kano by fablani(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
what is still holding Nigeria from breaking?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Osundecides:Osogbo Residence Protest Tinubu’s Comments(video) / The Difference Between Obi And Osinbanjo During The Debate / Saraki Complain About Why His Constituency Projects Are Poorly Implemented (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.