Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,195 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Ekiti 2018: Fayose Predicts Easy Win For His Deputy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: Fayose Predicts Easy Win For His Deputy (313 Views)

Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo / Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory / Ekiti 2018: Fayose’s Endorsement Of His Deputy, Wishful Thinking — Olujimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Fayose Predicts Easy Win For His Deputy by anjowaka510(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
GOVERNOR Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State on Wednesday predicted an easy win for his deputy, Professor Kolapo Olusola in the July 14 governorship election in the state.Governor Fayose, who addressed a meeting of various groups in the state’s education sector, including teachers and Parent/Teacher Association (PTA) in Ado Ekiti, on Wednesday, said his strong political ties with the Ekiti electorate as well as his performance as a governor, would make the victory easy for Olusola as the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).Fayose was also invested as the Grand Patron of National Parent Teacher Association of Nigeria, Ekiti chapter at the event.Fayose said his government had achieved so much in the area of education owing to the fact that all critical stakeholders in the sector were in collaboration with the state government.According to him, Professor Olusola would not deviate from the path they had both instituted in the education sector in the state.Fayose, who officially presented Olusola to the stakeholders said: “Deputy governor Olusola’s victory will be easiest in the country’s political history because I have not deviated from the ideals that people considered to bring back in 2014.He said Ekiti was ranked 35th when he came in NECO in 2014 and that he has been able to bring the result to the first position in 206 and 2017 through series of motivations for teachers.“But let me say this, your victory is not in the hands of politicians, I have even told those around me. It is in the hands of Ekiti people, I mean the electorate.“Ekiti people are very resolute people. If they say they don’t want you that is the end. If they like you, you will see it. If they hate you, they won’t hide it, so you can see that they like me with the way they have been relating with this government.“You will see how they will help you on the day of the election. You will see how they will vote and stand by their votes,” Fayose assured his deputy.Assuring his deputy that the victory has become a fait accompli, Fayose said: “Don’t worry yourself about your victory, you had already won.Assuring his deputy that the victory has become a fait accompli, Fayose said: “Don’t worry yourself about your victory, you had already won.Assuring his deputy that the victory has become a fait accompli, Fayose said: “Don’t worry yourself about your victory, you had already won.http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/ekiti-2018-fayose-predicts-easy-win-for-his-deputy/

(1) (Reply)

Flashblack: How Ibori, Uduaghan, Okoloko Connived To Siphon $30m From Midwestern / Buhari Sends Condolence Team To Bauchi; Recalls Last Meeting With Senator Wakili / INEC Uncovered An Illegal Voter Registration Centre INEC Uncovered An Illegal Vo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.