Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter (37203 Views)

BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) / #BBNaija: Alex Had An Abortion At 16 In SS3. Sandra Asogwa Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by BiafranBushBoy: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Divay22:

How is your day going sir?

lol. Hope you don't wana arrest me?

Before I reply, ...

Are you related to the Alex's family? cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by eevich: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
jamael:

No need for long story.

Just say you need the money.
Lwkmd!!!
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Divay22(f): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

lol. Hope you don't wana arrest me?

Before I reply, ...

Are you related to the Alex's family? cheesy
Yes...if it will put you in the right frame of mind

No am not... But that was too harsh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by BiafranBushBoy: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Divay22:

Yes...if it will put you in the right frame of mind

No am not... But that was too harsh

Alright... that was trying to put things on a lighter note.

You seem quite serious.

My day is cool. How's your own day?
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
dukechilezie:
Madam i dont have voters card to vote. INEC has not started voters registration here in Enugu.
Abeg wetin do our voters card them never give me since last year, na so so promise them give me, hope all is well, INEC come explain o
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by tico1212(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
No way... Alex is immature for the 45m.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Omakraid(f): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
jamael:

No need for long story.
Just say you need the money.
Small small na bros, u wicked o
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by brunobaba(m): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I cannot waste money to vote for someone that won't give me 10 naira if he/she wins.If the time people are using to watch BBN is applied to something productive Nigeria would be better.
Ladyhippopotamus,you mean BBNaija is the reason why Nigeria is where it is today??
May Amadioha strike the person that took your senses away.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
brunobaba:

Ladyhippopotamus,you mean BBNaija is the reason why Nigeria is where it is today??
May Amadioha strike the person that took your senses away.
Don't you ever call me hippopotamous again only Bluntboy is allowed to do that.Amen to that prayer.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by emmxzy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
There is too much poverty and uncertainty in this country and it making both parents and children act like there is no God
are u sure that what u wrote is gathered from ur skull?
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Divay22(f): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Alright... that was trying to put things on a lighter note.

You seem quite serious.

My day is cool. How's your own day?
Fine.
Pls let it always be cool, abeg to avoid harsh words like that smiley
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by jamael(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Omakraid:

Small small na bros, u wicked o

Me?

I'm just saying the truth o.

When the mom thinks of what 45 mill will do, she'll be like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by emmxzy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
247frolicboss:
Mother of new controversial BBNaija housemate Alex has taken to Instagram to beg Nigerians.

Alex’s mom in her video disclosed that Nigerians should please overlook her daughter’s shortcomings and vote for her. About her crying spree displayed in the house on Sunday, March 11, when Leo and Ifunnada were evicted from the house, Alex’s mom revealed that her daughter picked that up from her and that she should be forgiven.

She said:

Watch Video Below:

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaija-2018-alex-mom-cries-out-as-she-begs-nigerians-to-vote-for-her-daughter/

buhary u no do well ooo beging don turn business nw oo,even parent don they beg for arms globaly
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Paschal001:

This s a joke
This means. You are in full support of her actions.. Hmmm.... Forming good woman because of money. Chai. When they evict her now..... Make sure you assist her in crying too.

#useless show
Picture speaks bro. Just by looking at the woman, you'll know she dosent know what's up let alone being affirmative about her daughter's lifestyle. She's just a "have your free way" mother. Mama jeje.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by BiafranBushBoy: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Divay22:

Fine.
Pls let it always be cool, abeg to avoid harsh words like that smiley

You thought I was having a bad day?

Well, I was actually having a bad day, and I saw the post. So...
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
People should leave her mother out of the insults. Her mother is not a bbn housemate please, face the girl if you have any problems. Mannerless souls.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by chiefojiji(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Is she a Chelsea player?? I have my reason for asking
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
N45m that people win on bet9ja. Madam look at this betslip u can also win for your family. LOL

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by GMbuharii: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
I just love Alex. She so much reminds me of Asa. I thought she is Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by sekem: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin grin grin

All because of 45 mirrion

Chai

Ndi igbo anyi a sef

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Divay22(f): 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You thought I was having a bad day?

Well, I was actually having a bad day, and I saw the post. So...
Yeah

So it got you pissed off the more grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg take it easy
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by brunobaba(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Don't you ever call me hippopotamous again only Bluntboy is allowed to do that.Amen to that prayer.
OK,can i be bluntboy?
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by BiafranBushBoy: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Divay22:

Yeah

So it got you pissed off the more grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg take it easy

I was just taking it easy with my stress ooo...

Then someone pops up asking me to vote her piece of shiit daughter because she has big boobs or what? (She doesn't even have).

Bullshit!!

Sorry about the last word... I actually meant "Assholes"
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by trustedward(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
And she did abortion at age 16 shocked

shocked
she picked that from her also �
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Trexnemesis(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Despite all the negative and funny comments here, I think I like Alex more than the others in the house. She has a very pleasant disposition and look. Doesn't show desperation like others. Love her. I really do.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Homeboiy: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
I heard she is from nsukka
Amuche Alexandra ugwuanyi

Hmm
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Divay22(f): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I was just taking it easy with my stress ooo...

Then someone pops up asking me to vote her piece of shiit daughter because she has big boobs or what? (She doesn't even have).

Bullshit!!

Sorry about the last word... I actually meant "Assholes"
I'm pleading you on one, you're starting another sad sad sad
Is that how you use to do undecided

It has do abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by BiafranBushBoy: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Divay22:

I'm pleading you on one, you're starting another sad sad sad
Is that how you use to do undecided

It has do abeg

Aight ma'am...

Are you in the big brother house?

I can vote you.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Tunks2017(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Endtime mothers angry

Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin abi since she is already in the house. Na winning sure pass na. Because oyinbo say..." a weeping generation must be the winner of bbnaija" TAINK YOU!
Re: BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter by Sagay212: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
eyaa!...them need the money die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series / Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants / Old Time Indian Movies (the Promise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.