Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

CDQ Reply Ifu Ennada With This Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Reply Ifu Ennada With This Message (360 Views)

CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CDQ Reply Ifu Ennada With This Message by DjVirginGee(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
It seems the feud and clap back replies between BB Naija 2018 ex-
housemate Ifu Ennada and rapper CDQ is coming to an end as the rapper
sent a public apology to Ifu Ennada and all the women who he had offended
with his remark.
CDQ took to his Instagram page to give this public statement.
He wrote,

See his post @:

http://virginxclusive..com/2018/03/cdq-reply-ifu-ennada-with-this-message.html

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Anto Evicted From The Big Brother House / Bbnaija 2018: Teddy A Cries As Bambam Leaves House / Flavour Display His Shaku Shaku Dance Move In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.