Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) (52149 Views)

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / Bride's Boobs Pop Out On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by SamuelTurner(m): 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
Depper life things
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by emmxzy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
frenzyduchess:
All man to his own, yes she looks good, but let's not forget she is adhering to the doctrine of her church . No makeup fine, but does that prevent her from going for a quality wedding gown undecided
y are u jealous leave her the way she look we appreciate her for not being a professional painter

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Segzee1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
To: OP of this Post.

OLE! So, you are as dumb as this. You copy my post, the same post shared on this platform this morning.

Now, Mr. Olodo check my write up and tell me the difference between mine and yours "Ladies: Can You Dress Like This on Your Wedding Day?

Every woman dreams of looking extraordinarily beautiful on their wedding day and they will do anything to achieve this but this particular bride decided to look simple on her own day.

Ladies out there, can you dress this way on your wedding day?

https://dailyfamily.ng/ladies-can-you-dress-like-this-on-your-wedding-day/"

To Nairaland Mods: I suspect something is fishy here. I posted mine this morning 11:53am with many comments from Nairalanders and up till now is not on the front page. But can you explain why this plagiarised post that was posted 4:06 is on the front page even with fewer comments?

I don't mean to be rude but someone needs to be dealt with.

Best regards

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Harfisco(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
see beauty .while some will carry their face to a fine artist to paint for them
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by RogueX: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Zulibabs:

do u know dat dere are waterproof make-up, wigs n padded bras n pant u won't even notice...wise up

thank me later

I know that

It's called a sense of humour

try n nurture one Mr wise
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by jaykins: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nairaland Admins are not responding, guess this theft was done by one of them, or can any Nairalander explain how the same content was posted by somebody else hours after the original. Oga o..............Nigerians and fake things
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
emmxzy:
y are u jealous leave her the way she look we appreciate her for not being a professional painter
na op ask question, and I answer,shuo,you well so? undecided, who hold her undecided
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Smony: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
beautiful n simple bt our slay queens go carry artificial things full body lyk masquared.
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by ifymadu: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Wisebird22:
mehn she looks beutiful
She doesn’t look beautiful, she is very beautiful. Lol

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
frenzyduchess:
All man to his own, yes she looks good, but let's not forget she is adhering to the doctrine of her church . No makeup fine, but does that prevent her from going for a quality wedding gown undecided

And if i may ask what is wrong with her wedding gown?

Maybe she should wear the one that's exposing her breast right? Smh

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by SamuelTurner(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
Segzee1:
To: OP of this Post.

OLE! So, you are as dumb as this. You copy my post, the same post shared on this platform this morning.

Now, Mr. Olodo check my write up and tell me the difference between mine and yours "Ladies: Can You Dress Like This on Your Wedding Day?

Every woman dreams of looking extraordinarily beautiful on their wedding day and they will do anything to achieve this but this particular bride decided to look simple on her own day.

Ladies out there, can you dress this way on your wedding day?

https://dailyfamily.ng/ladies-can-you-dress-like-this-on-your-wedding-day/"

To Nairaland Mods: I suspect something is fishy here. I posted mine this morning 11:53am with many comments from Nairalanders and up till now is not on the front page. But can you explain why this plagiarised post that was posted 4:06 is on the front page even with fewer comments?

I don't mean to be rude but someone needs to be dealt with.

Best regards

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Pat081: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
nwabobo:

This must be Deeper Life.
you re right take a look at dos ladies beside her too
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by AreaFada2: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
frenzyduchess:

What is wrong with the gown ma?

To me she seems happier and more relaxed than many who wear expensive wedding gown.

To each his own you said. So the lady is happy with her gown.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by kalufelix(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Simple Things Are Beautiful Things...
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Lucas10(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
See signal
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by lekkan(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
Heiheihei..... Ya crazy I swear grin grin grin

frenzyduchess:
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
frenzyduchess:

is it your gown jealousy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Luukasz:
Deeper yansh wey clean pass your life
as if I give a fok about the clean life. Do me a favour go fok yourself
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by maxibee123(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
first lady without pan-cake nd still lookin good...future wife dis shud be ur role model
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by cthia(f): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
nwabobo:

deeper life or not...she look beautiful..most beautiful bride i hv ever seen
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
lekkan:
Heiheihei..... Ya crazy I swear grin grin grin

they often mistake decency for cheap, the same way their ladies wear some funny second grade okrika printing skirt. undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by somiblaze(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gorgeous in simplicity. I must confess that I admire her modest outfit, but if she wasn't this beautiful, she won't have been this modest.
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Ladynia2(f): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Cute but I can't do a makeup free wedding, everything must shaprapra. I must paint my face with four plastics of paint, long eye lashes and nails etc
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
She's so cute
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by venatus25(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
frenzyduchess:
See your life! Oya tell me what makes it a non quality gown? Is it because the designer of the gown fail to design in a way her boobs will pop out?
What I understand in fashion is no matter the design if you no fine you no fine Even if your dress cost a million dollars.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Queenserah26(f): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
Real definition of beauty
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Awoo88: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
with deeper yansh
Try get sense NAAAA
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by kingchris30(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
most guys don't like makeups

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by maisauki: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
nwabobo:

i tell you!!!
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by kanyesnazzy(m): 12:52am On Mar 16, 2018
this so fabulously beautiful. My wife-to-be should take a cue from this. Adorably Charming
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by webngnews: 1:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Sfateema(f): 5:05am On Mar 16, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
with deeper yansh

shocked undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Fascinators(New pictures) / Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? / (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.