Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari (708 Views)

Border Closure: Many Nigerians Now Have Jobs, Buhari’s Aide Insists / I Won’t Return Nigeria To Days Of Exporting Jobs – Buhari / Too Much Pressure On FG To Provide Jobs – Buhari’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by agwom(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has said his administration is trying "very hard" to provide jobs for the nation's youths.

Speaking at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Tuesday while receiving Mr. Boukekri Rmilli, the Foreign Minister of Tunisia, Buhari said his government was investing heavily in agriculture.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, quoted Buhari ad pledging that his administration would increase its support for agriculture as a mechanism for jobs creation.

“Following the uncertainty in the oil market and the huge unemployment situation in the country, we chose to put our fate in agriculture. I am glad that our young people are accepting agriculture instead of waiting for white-collar jobs. They are out there sweating it out in the sun, making a living. Agriculture is the way to go, even when we are realising this almost belatedly,” Buhari said.

He added that the administration recognises the progress Tunisia has made in agriculture, tourism and medical health, and will shortly, from now, raise a team to visit that country to identify sectors in which the two countries can work together.

In this regard, he expressed happiness with the resuscitation of the Nigeria – Tunisia Bi-national Commission which was attended by a large delegation of businessmen and prospective investors.

Mr. Rmilli, who is also the leader of the delegation of businessmen, informed the President that his country is anxious to grow trade relationships with Nigeria.

He expressed satisfaction with the large number of local business men who turned up for the Nigeria – Tunisia Business Forum on Monday in Abuja.

The minister delivered a special message to President Buhari, in which Mr. Beji Caid Essebsi, President of Tunisia, congratulated the Nigerian leader on his achievements in security, economy and role in Africa.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-m-trying-hard-to-give-youths-jobs-buhari.html

Re: I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by Paradigm777: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thunder fire u there!
Re: I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by Ekikor(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
This Buhari is a bastard sha..
So you plan on turning all the youths into farmers..
Some of us spent 5 years to get a degree ..
What about trying to balance the import-export ratio by expanding the manufacturing industry ...
Na who dey even advice this man sef ??
Re: I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Animal should go and give his useless kindred job
Re: I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by archangel1(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
We can see your trial shocked shocked grin grin
Re: I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by yarimo(m): 1:09am On Mar 16, 2018
May God bless you sir, Nigerians are happy with your style of leadership.
Re: I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by nnachukz(m): 1:21am On Mar 16, 2018
yarimo:
Only Fulanis can make this type of comment.
Cows will say the same thing.
Re: I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 1:23am On Mar 16, 2018
So the narative have changed from "I'll provide 3million jobs annually" to "I'm trying hard to give youths jobs"? undecided

Meanwhile what're you "trying hard" for since propaganda have since done the job for you Abeg where is Lai?
It remains an eternal shame to all the so called youth who enthroned this monumental catastrophe called Buhari e.g.a zombie up here.
Remember his jobless son rode & crashed a bike worth about #55Million.Had treatment in Germany with tax payers monies.
Re: I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by yarimo(m): 1:24am On Mar 16, 2018
nnachukz:

Only Fulanis can make this type of comment.
Cows will say the same thing.
what of IPOBIANS?
Re: I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by ZombieTAMER: 1:29am On Mar 16, 2018
yarimo:
what of IPOBIANS?

Is 30k bmc job part of the employment opportunities for the youths?
Re: I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by yarimo(m): 1:31am On Mar 16, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Is 30k bmc job part of the employment opportunities for the youths?
what is BMC or who is BMC? Here in nairaland we don't know it tongue
Re: I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 16, 2018
Na wah for bold liars ohhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:25am On Mar 16, 2018
Whether you give them jobs or not, what can they do?

SaiBaba till 2023
Re: I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by phyllosilicate(m): 6:29am On Mar 16, 2018
Re: I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by ConAir(m): 6:32am On Mar 16, 2018
The dullard has spoken again,

When his administration has propelled companies to shut down

No electricity for the ones still existing, the president is so clueless and incompetence he does not have the mental capacity to operate a phone talk less of ruling Nigeria.
Re: I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by Omeokachie: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2018
Yusuf is gainfully employed to be able to crash a N50m Power bike, when his father could not afford N27m APC nomination form just 3yrs back.
Re: I'm Trying Hard To Give Youths Jobs - Buhari by debolayinka(m): 7:13am On Mar 16, 2018
yarimo:

Why can't you just speak for yourself, idiot.

(1) (Reply)

Read Gov. Willie Obiano's Inauguration Full Text Of Speech / Nwankwo Kanu's Presidential Ambition: - Can He Tell The Truth? (picture) / Confusion Descends On Senate After Angry PDP Senator Insults Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.