Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

I Want To Learn Programming Languages - Practical - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming Languages - Practical (1231 Views)

What Are The Programming Languages Required To Make Interesting Cartoons? / Learn Programming, Graphics & Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Programming Languages - Practical by tosbobby(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
Great People,
Trust it is well my Pastor says.

Please I wish to learn Programming Languages [practical] such as Java, HTML, C++,Php, C# etc. BUT I do not have money due to my present unemployment state.

I believe it will add more value to my personality rather than staying at home waiting for some jobs that failed to surface.
I am currently an NCE holder in Economics, B.sc Economics in view. I am good at Data Entry and Analysis using Excel as a tool.
I live and based in Lagos.

I don’t mind serving as boy-boy to an individual, small outlet owner or IT company.
I have my private laptop to make the process easier.

Anybody led by God should please assist or recommend me to somebody that could help.
My contact details: 08052299289 or oluwatuyi.tosin@gmail.com

The number is also my whatsapp contact.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming Languages - Practical by mokset123: 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Search for sites where you can get free videos that you watch and learn from for a start. Google is your best friend.
https://www.nairaland.com/4402334/how-software-engineer-even-without

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming Languages - Practical by sasquareT(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
tosbobby:

Great People,
Trust it is well my Pastor says.

Please I wish to learn Programming Languages [practical] such as Java, HTML, C++,Php, C# etc. BUT I do not have money due to my present unemployment state.

I believe it will add more value to my personality rather than staying at home waiting for some jobs that failed to surface.
I am currently an NCE holder in Economics, B.sc Economics in view. I am good at Data Entry and Analysis using Excel as a tool.
I live and based in Lagos.

I don’t mind serving as boy-boy to an individual, small outlet owner or IT company.
I have my private laptop to make the process easier.

Anybody led by God should please assist or recommend me to somebody that could help.
My contact details: 08052299289 or oluwatuyi.tosin@gmail.com

The number is also my whatsapp contact.
Thank you.

Join our beginner WhatsApp Group.
Where we share information ideas and Material....... Chart me up with 08136340849 to be added
Re: I Want To Learn Programming Languages - Practical by pejuhazel(f): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hi, I also just started learning. I use codecademy, coursera, edx and YouTube tutorials. All the best.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming Languages - Practical by Dspyder: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2018
Hello,

We offer Crash Courses that cover HTML, CSS, SQL, MYSQL, JQUERY, INTERNET SECURITY, AND MORE!!

You also get a FREE DOMAIN and FREE HOSTING FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!!

Classes start in April. Register at www.dspyder.com

Send a mail to info@dspyder.com for more info!!

Re: I Want To Learn Programming Languages - Practical by MyCircle(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
The opportunity might not come brighter Better

(1) (Reply)

Create Undetectable Backdoor To Hack Into Any Android Phone/laptop Computers / Difficulties Learning Javascript? This Will Change Your Life! / League Of Legends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.