Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? (23835 Views)

Tembu Ebere 'Goes Blind' During Bizarre Attempt To Break 'GWR' Crying For 7 Days / World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by Tedassie(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2018
adaeze12345:
apart from work generally I can't remember when I slept for 8 hours
always wake at 3-4 every single day whether busy or not
It's called CONDITIONING

hmm...nice legs
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by Tedassie(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2018
kinzation:
cowbell!!! how many sachet ?
A roll!

1 Like

Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by kinzation(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2018
godfrey01:
sleep for 7 hours, hell no. I am awake now doing my thing
Lala coman see Yahoo boy osmiley
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by kinzation(m): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2018
Tedassie:
A roll!
hope its not much? smiley
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2018
Nothing stops me from enjoying a good night sleep, I get at least 9-10 hours daily. usually I sleep early around 8pm then wake up around 5am, but during weekends or holidays I wake up around 10 am grin
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by Tedassie(m): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2018
kinzation:
hope its not much? smiley
Lol...i was actually pulling ur legs

Maybe two...hope you're lactose-tolerant? in case you aren't though....Try other things like: reading a book(but mind you,you'll tend to strain ur eyesight),try meditation,massaging the sides of your head,listen to soft music or even audio messages.
But to really enjoy a good night rest,you need to limit night activities(night browsing,doing office work at home etc) and most importantly reduce the intake of Caffeine and other stimulants during the day.
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by Gerrard59(m): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Two years ago. Nowadays, it's 5 hours and at most 6.
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by creamylicious(f): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2018
i just arose now now since 11pm last night. world sleep day infected me but it is only today.. why na
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by Greatzeus(m): 8:43am On Mar 17, 2018
Biglittlelois:
embarassedI have insomnia embarassed still battling it, i'm tempted to take sleeping drugs but i dont want to get addictedembarassed
There is something that troubles you or you are thinking about,deep in your subconscious. May be you are worried about something.
Years ago,after graduation I couldn't go for service,due to some academic issues,which wasn't my own fault. I do think alot then,even when I sleep,I do wake up in the middle of the night, unable to sleep again. After it was resolved,I stopped worrying and started sleeping well again.
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by Tedassie(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2018
If billionaires like Bill Gates and Dangote have less than 4hrs sleep,you wey still dey sip garri go come dey sleep 8hrs?...your head is not correct!

1 Like

Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by NairaMaster1(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2018
Chikita66:
Yesterday night. I don't joke with my sleep except during exam period, I sleep at any slightest opportunity cheesy.

I love babes that sleep well.

Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by NairaMaster1(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2018
Kano state governor be like

Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2018
6hrs of quality sleep is enough time for an adult brain to get refreshed , store memory and get prepared for the rigours of the day.
It's children under 15 who need 8hrs while kids under 5 need 9hrs of quality sleep
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by Teaser0904(f): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2018
Tedassie:

No sleep in Hell fire unfortunately.
What are you talking about? angry
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by godfrey01(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2018
kinzation:
Lala coman see Yahoo boy osmiley
na only yahoo boy dey stay awake at night
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by hajlat(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2018
Biglittlelois:
embarassedI have insomnia embarassed still battling it, i'm tempted to take sleeping drugs but i dont want to get addictedembarassed

Natural medicine with pure native honey will solve that without being addicted.
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by UfuomaUN(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2018
Ask Lagos people! People that return b/w 8pm and 10pm and wake up at 4am
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by kinzation(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2018
Tedassie:

Lol...i was actually pulling ur legs

Maybe two...hope you're lactose-tolerant? in case you aren't though....Try other things like: reading a book(but mind you,you'll tend to strain ur eyesight),try meditation,massaging the sides of your head,listen to soft music or even audio messages.
But to really enjoy a good night rest,you need to limit night activities(night browsing,doing office work at home etc) and most importantly reduce the intake of Caffeine and other stimulants during the day.
thanks man..I appreciate... I extend a hand of of friendship..
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by kinzation(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2018
godfrey01:

na only yahoo boy dey stay awake at night
yes now
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by pat1612(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2018
Every day na i am I even tired of sleeping grin
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by nexxtly: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Emmanuel. The God of Prophet TB Joshua and SCOAN is a real God. I posted an appreciation message here how I received my Anointing Water here in Spain through one sister from the
church sister Helen ( sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com ) who finally sent me the new morning water through DHL. I got her email through another sister from Switzerland through by another betheren. After receiving the Anointing Water and by faith I applied it after am diagnosed of HIV 1 and HIV 2 by the Doctor. I drink it in the Morning and Evening always and prophesy my Miracles, God so kind that on the 3rd November, I went for check up and the Doctor was asking me what prescription I took and how manage and I narrate everything to Him.
People of God, God is so good and there is power in TB Joshua and the Anointing Water.
Please know who to contacts to get you Anointing Water as I did and once again is sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com and am free in Jesus name.
God is still saying something and I believed that through them I will soon come to SCOAN, Lagos to share this Testimony as am already working on it.
Praise the Lord.

sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by gozzlin: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Eeya.

The solution is to engage in mind-blowing sex that'll leave you drained. I mean, the kinda of sex that gives you multiple, toe-curling orgasms. smiley

You'll find yourself sleeping in no time cos orgasm from sex releases oxytocin into the blood stream which has a calming/relaxing effect on the body and makes you sleep soundly.

So, if you're not married, get married and start boinking away and benefit from this amazing effect of sex. But make sure you get married to someone who knows how to really take a woman to the big 'O'. wink
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by gozzlin: 11:54am On Mar 17, 2018
nexxtly:
Emmanuel. The God of Prophet TB Joshua and SCOAN is a real God. I posted an appreciation message here how I received my Anointing Water here in Spain through one sister from the
church sister Helen ( sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com ) who finally sent me the new morning water through DHL. I got her email through another sister from Switzerland through by another betheren. After receiving the Anointing Water and by faith I applied it after am diagnosed of HIV 1 and HIV 2 by the Doctor. I drink it in the Morning and Evening always and prophesy my Miracles, God so kind that on the 3rd November, I went for check up and the Doctor was asking me what prescription I took and how manage and I narrate everything to Him.
People of God, God is so good and there is power in TB Joshua and the Anointing Water.
Please know who to contacts to get you Anointing Water as I did and once again is sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com and am free in Jesus name.
God is still saying something and I believed that through them I will soon come to SCOAN, Lagos to share this Testimony as am already working on it.
Praise the Lord.

Hmm, so these people have resorted to online marketing gimmicks to advertise their products.

Seems like customers are dwindling.
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by gozzlin: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2018
nexxtly:
Praise the Lord.

Hmm, so these charlatans have resorted to online marketing gimmicks to gain customers.

Seems like you people are experiencing a decline in patronage.
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by HoneyGuy4All: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

will u keep quiet?
i could arrange that 4 u.

Its what i do for a living
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
gozzlin:

Eeya.

The solution is to engage in mind-blowing sex that'll leave you drained. I mean, the kinda of sex that gives you multiple, toe-curling orgasms. smiley

You'll find yourself sleeping in no time cos orgasm from sex releases oxytocin into the blood stream which has a calming/relaxing effect on the body and makes you sleep soundly.

So, if you're not married, get married and start boinking away and benefit from this amazing effect of sex. But make sure you get married to someone who knows how to really take a woman to the big 'O'. wink

Lol, you sound like someone with enough experience in orgasm so i'll just ask: will you marry me so you can take me to the big 'O' wink
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by dj5naira(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
24 hours ago.
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by gozzlin: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lol, you sound like someone with enough experience in orgasm so i'll just ask: will you marry me so you can take me to the big 'O' wink

Awww, it'll be a dream come true to marry you sweetie. smiley

Without further ado, let's kick-start the process, shall we? smiley

1 Like

Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by godfrey01(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
kinzation:
yes now
seems you are one of them..
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by kinzation(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
godfrey01:

seems you are one of them..
yes na...na u buy me laptop and internet connection... Yahoo boy no WiFi
Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by Tedassie(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
kinzation:
thanks man..I appreciate... I extend a hand of of friendship..
You're most welcome,sir. The pleasure is all mine

1 Like

Re: World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? by mhizv(f): 5:24am On Mar 18, 2018
Tedassie:

eiya...ur village pipo don't want you to succeed...it is well
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Signs You May Have HIV. / Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos / COVID-19: NCDC Validates Viral RNA Extraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.