Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,214 members, 7,839,132 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) (22649 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) / 3 Nigerian Students Arrested For Drug Peddling In Cyprus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
if dey dont jump from highrise building
they wee drown in pool
wtf
Re: Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) by nonix22(m): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
How many hausa you know wey dey bear Babatunde?? This should be a Yoruba Muslim
DeadRat:
You No Sabi swim. You Go De Swim... See Your Life... And Na Hausa boy, who Teach Hausa Man how To Swim?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) by Mirastones(f): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
DeadRat:
You No Sabi swim. You Go De Swim... See Your Life... And Na Hausa boy, who Teach Hausa Man how To Swim?

Who told u his hausa.... U won't read sumfin well u start talking nonsense....... His yoruba Muslim and not hausa... Babatunde Hassan..... Mtsw
Re: Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) by gwama: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
RIP, I pity his parents oh, you sacrifice yourself to send your child to study abroad and that's it. undecided
Re: Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) by Scholarsticchai: 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
If not for my brother I will be refer to as LATE right now .. I'll never swim again in my life .. The experience is horrible I've been there b4
Re: Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) by revontuli(f): 2:17am On Mar 17, 2018
Scholarsticchai:
If not for my brother I will be refer to as LATE right now .. I'll never swim again in my life .. The experience is horrible I've been there b4

What happened? You don't know how to swim and almost drowned?
Re: Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) by Scholarsticchai: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2018
Yes I don't know how to swim.. I don't go beyond the shallow part. I know why I decided to try the deep part this very day .According to my bro he told me he noticed I was no where to be found again and I'm also inside the pool that's when he noticed the I'm already drowning.. Thank God he was there ���

revontuli:

What happened? You don't know how to swim and almost drowned?
Re: Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) by Generalhunt(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
python1:
May your family have the strength to bear this unfortunate transition.
Hassan Babatunde, may the Almighty forgive your shortcomings and grant you eternal bliss, ameen.
Tanx man he was a kind guy during nd after our secondary skull days i will always remember u #skoloo rest in peace bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) by revontuli(f): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Scholarsticchai:

Yes I don't know how to swim.. I don't go beyond the shallow part. I know why I decided to try the deep part this very day .According to my bro he told me he noticed I was no where to be found again and I'm also inside the pool that's when he noticed the I'm already drowning.. Thank God he was there ��

But you first learn to swim in shallow parts. That's how we learned as children. you don't go where there water is higher than your height, before you learn to swim.
Re: Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) by Scholarsticchai: 2:21am On Mar 19, 2018
Now I've hatred for swimming . embarassed

revontuli:

But you first learn to swim in shallow parts. That's how we learned as children. you don't go where there water is higher than your height, before you learn to swim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) / Turkish Sailors Held Hostage In Nigeria By Armed Pirates / Police Arrest Another Kidnapper In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.