Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State House, Hon. Onofiok Luke Celebrates His 40th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State House, Hon. Onofiok Luke Celebrates His 40th Birthday (544 Views)

Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God / Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State Assembly & Members Gain Access Into The Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State House, Hon. Onofiok Luke Celebrates His 40th Birthday by doneyor(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2018
The Hon. Speaker of Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Hon. Onofiok Luke, is celebrating his birthday today.

Hon. Onofiok Luke, who is among the youngest Speakers in Nigeria at the state level, took to his Facebook account to post a photo of himself, designed with different portions of the bible. He then wrote;

“Lord, I’m alive today because you kept.
Teach me lord to do only your will.
My future is totally in your hands.
I will forever worship at your throne
And only you will I serve.
Take all the glory Lord.”

cc@ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique 

http://www.ukrido.com/2018/03/speaker-of-akwa-ibom-state-house-hon-onofiok-luke-celebrates-his-40th-birthday/

Re: Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State House, Hon. Onofiok Luke Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Jochabed(f): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2018
Happy Birthday!

(1) (Reply)

2019: Meet The Benue State Governorship Aspirant Under NCP. / Danjuma’s Comment: We Have Received Reports Of Soldiers’ Misconduct, Punished Th / #nigeriayouthsarelazy: Use One Word To Describe President Buhari’s Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.