Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music (25696 Views)

Black Sherif & Others Call For Reduction Of Foreign Music In Ghana / Best Website For Downloading Foreign Music for free / A Thread for Lovers of EDM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by congo4ka: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
yemi15:

Big Belly fan too. Nice to meet another Belly fan smiley. Sleepless Nights 1.5 mix tape his best effort for me with songs like Marijuana Thoughts, Try Again, Dreamville, What A World, Kill Bill, Murder Music and others.

Check out "Find Out" and "All About U" by another Canadian rapper - Classified.

I will check that out, check out belly older mix tape "up for days" all the songs there are just superb

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Luukasz(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
COOL10:
. Not yet. I'm not a big fan of G Eazy's lyrics though. But I love 'I mean it' and 'No limit'(this cos of the artistes featured).
Thats true tho G Eazy's lyrics aint that deep but we all know there are just two foreign emcee's whose lyrics are deep... Kendrick & J.Cole even drake aint on their level this two got the lyrics its just unfortunate that Cole doesn't get the same recognition as kendrick

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=congo4ka post=65896898][/quote]
Oh! Now I understand grin
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by shinarlaura(f): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
Eyop:

Yes i do. I remember the 1st time i listened to her album which was in the early 90's. She sings well. Same with pierette Adams. Monique seka and mathey of ivory Coast also sings well too that's if you love zouk. Also tchala muana. I invest in good music that will last a life time and that's why i love francophone musics a lot. I hardly listen to naija music except for Highlife such as Oliver de coque, osadebe, Rex lawson, etc and also Fela anikulapo kuti. But new generational naija music is a no no no for me.

I love Zouk. That's my brand of music. Pierette Adams and Monique Seka so good in that. Same as Laurette la Perle and Josey.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by jaszplus12(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
shinarlaura:

Woow. He s a legend. tongue
oh my oh my!!! his voice, his sax and his elegance just trips me!!! oh koh! lily, bolingo city...ongeleba....so many songs!
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by iheartellah(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
Luukasz:
That was off his "When its dark out" album I'm a fan of the dude tho.. his rap flow, style, vocals and instrumentals are up there
yeah! The dude is really on point.
But kendrick is currently the king cool
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Luukasz(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
iheartellah:
yeah! The dude is really on point.
But kendrick is currently the king cool
Absolutely Kendrick, J.Cole, Madchild, G-Eazy, Professor Green, Goldlink this are my emcee's for now

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Eyop: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
shinarlaura:

I love Zouk. That's my brand of music. Pierette Adams and Monique Seka so good in that. Same as Laurette la Perle and Josey.

You have a good taste in music. Keep it up cheesy. I only wish i understand the language.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by shinarlaura(f): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
jaszplus12:

oh my oh my!!! his voice, his sax and his elegance just trips me!!! oh koh! lily, bolingo city...ongeleba....so many songs!

Oh my... You re such a fan. He is a beast when it comes to Sax. You should check out for Richard Bona too. His songs are dude.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by shinarlaura(f): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Eyop:

You have a good taste in music. Keep it up cheesy. I only wish i understand the language.

Thank you tongue. You don't understand French?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by jaszplus12(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
shinarlaura:

Oh my... You re such a fan. He is a beast when it comes to Sax. You should check out for Richard Bona too. His songs are dude.
aawww! thanks for the added info. I'm gonna check Richard Bona out too!
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by kingxsamz(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
Criis:

EDM and house? My God shocked you sabi o, thought I was the only one.
You surely like Kygo then cool
yh bro... people just look at my playlist and laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Eyop: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
shinarlaura:

Thank you tongue. You don't understand French?

You welcome. Unfortunately, yes embarassed
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by MrMystrO(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
Criis:

Why you make it so complicated? Off the drink, we concentrating

Hehehe you got it man.... That sativa shiiii

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by peekeeks(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Burna boy - outside album
Jay z- story of oj
Kendrick Lamar- love
Lil uzi vert- the way life goes
Jhene aiko- sativa
Post malone- rock star
Young ma - self made
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by kingxsamz(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
tescoman90:

I love edm n house music too

Thank God I found my type
Honestly must of my guys dey always laugh me.

Please give me ur playlist

yeah bro...my playlist is quite different cus I listen to mostly edm songs from DJ's who are not that popular...so my edm songs might not suit u....but let me see urs first...
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Jackdaniels16(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Trap trap trapaholic .... Anytin u gv Me goes (migos) esp yrn culture nd culture 2 album......... 21 21 21..... Kodak black... Lil pump.. Lil Yachty etc ...... Yung thug...... Den bosses eminem lil wayne rick ross
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by kingxsamz(m): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
iheartellah:
there's an EDM thread on nairaland sef
Btw I love San Holo, Dj snake, Potter Robinson, r3hab, Tiesto.
I like kygo too but I have only listened to 4 or 5 of his songs

pls link to the thread...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by shinarlaura(f): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
jaszplus12:

aawww! thanks for the added info. I'm gonna check Richard Bona out too!

Yeah you should.

You re welcome tongue

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by internationalman(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
stiles009:
cant joke with any of this guyz, literally.
gavin degraw,
lucas graham,
jason mraz,
james blunt,
ed sheeran,
kendrick lamar.
hmm I have finally seen someone who knows Gavin degraw
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by MrMakaveli20(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
shegzydave:

2pac shakur

the words in the rap music is clear that u will listen to the wordings and is meaningful

2pac favourite song is his song dedicated to his mum (DearMama)

rap music (I love rap music with passion)

I believe anywhere the youth of today who love force gn music hear 2pac track any of his track they can relate to it

currently listening to his track CHANGES
finally someone mentioned 2pac. to me, he was more than a musician. his songs have deep meaning that I relate to in various areas of my life. not a day goes by without me listening to Pac
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by peekeeks(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
There's this south African sorta club banger sometimes played on soundcity I been wanting to download,a black woman on low cut with the chorus and come guy with the verses or so... Who could with the name please??.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by shinarlaura(f): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Eyop:

You welcome. Unfortunately, yes embarassed

Ok. And u love French musics so much. Have u ever thought of learning it?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by kingxsamz(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
daamazing:
my bloda. wah are your favorites
dem plenty o..
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by jaszplus12(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
shinarlaura:
Yeah you should.

You re welcome tongue
thank you very much!
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by peekeeks(m): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
That should be dude that sang the song used in one tree hill
internationalman:

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by iheartellah(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Eyop: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
shinarlaura:

Ok. And u love French musics so much. Have u ever thought of learning it?

I do love french music a lot as previously indicated. Infact, some of the artist i listed in my previous post, i have their tracks from the 60's till date. Unfortunately many of them died young cry such as Jean Baron, franco luambo makiadi, pepe kalle, freddy de majunga, etc. Atleast you should be able to confirm my likeness for francophone music. Yes but no one to teach me tongue
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by stiles009(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
internationalman:

wow! nvr tot I'd see this day. I'm a big fan of his. Not a day goes by without listening to his tracks.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
kingxsamz:

yh bro... people just look at my playlist and laugh.
Can't blame them, they used to mediocre Nigerian music.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by shinarlaura(f): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Eyop:

I do love french music a lot as previously indicated. Infact, some of the artist i listed in my previous post, i have their tracks from the 60's till date. Unfortunately many of them died young cry such as Jean Baron, franco luambo makiadi, pepe kalle, freddy de majunga, etc. Atleast you should be able to confirm my likeness for francophone music. Yes but no one to teach me tongue

Chaiii. No one need to dispute that fact with you. You re really a lover of French musics. tongue. Music is truly food for the soul.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Collaborations between Electronic dance musicians and pop musicians are da bomb
Who else is with me? tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wizkid, Olamide And Davido Battle For Best Male NEA Awards 2018 | Full List / Latest 3gp Music Videos / VIDEO: Olamide – “abule Sowo”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.