Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) (37572 Views)

Phone Thief Forced To Participate In Viral "Im Not" Challenge (pics/video) / Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) / Young Guy Consumes N150 Worth Of Raw Pepper To Win A Bet In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Loving1: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2018
Watch as a Thief forced to eat a plate of raw pepper after being caught in Ghana..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Jp7hhwVGQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Badboiz(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Paradigm777: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2018
Op, thats Mali and not Ghana.. They don't speak djula in Ghana

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by olisaEze(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2018
A lot better than setting him ablaze. Naija #usepeppernotfuel grin

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
I rather receive beating than eat fresh pepper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by tstx(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
At least its better than fuel n tire

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by tstx(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
chei
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
They even garnished the pepper inside China plate sef.... Ghanaians too nice.

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by simonlee(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
If it were in Nigeria, the thief will be like...

13 Likes

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
olisaEze:
abi the way they kill people in Nigeria ehn...

3 Likes

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by baddosky1: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chisos! Ghana pepper that can be hot! I remember using it to cook Indomie one day and forgot to wash my hand come carry am finger one babe. I really pity the poor girl that day and silently cursed wicked women who rub pepper on the privates of their wards or househelps cos I could see what she went through lipsrsealed

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by vroy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Na die be dis
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by ozodigboo(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
This punishment is worse than beating. His stomach and intestines will be permanently damaged. May suffer peptic ulcer for the rest of his life . Poor thing

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by eleojo23: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
I don't pity his tongue as much as I pity his anus

He will smile and cry simultaneously continuously while sitting on the toilet seat a few hours after eating that.

11 Likes

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by merits(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
your yansh go hear am oo
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by 1shortblackboy: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
No be Yoruba pepper dem never serious
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
gud for him....he is not amputated yet he his stealing.....what a life.........
alapa ma si se .....lazy idiot.
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Sijo01(f): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Green pepper, not hot enough. They should have served him red pepper so he can feel the hotness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
He should thank his God its not yellowbar pepper
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by boolet: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nice one.. feed the hungry grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by abiolag(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
olisaEze:

grin grin
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by yemzzy22(m): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
lol eyaah sorry expect the update from his butt hole soon you will dance shepeteri soon I tell him man is hot now

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Spar7tan(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lol. People can be wicked sha! Raw pepper.
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by olabrad: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
Èmí tí kò j'ata, èmí yepere! grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
This is EPIC...
.......they should have added Cameroon Pepper.
Or applied ABONIKI BALM all over him as he eats the pepper.

3 Likes

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by jameyjaggs: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
dat 1 no b plate oo? He die dere
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
Him own don be ooo
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Wisebliss1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Una sure did guy go thief again so? Even he instestine dey vex for the guy.
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
baddosky1:
Chisos! Ghana pepper that can be hot! I remember using it to cook Indomie one day and forgot to wash my hand come carry am finger one babe. lipsrsealed

Swear dat babe no go eva forget u

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Year Old Undergraduate Murdered By Police / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos / Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.