Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) (37585 Views)

Phone Thief Forced To Participate In Viral "Im Not" Challenge (pics/video) / Young Guy Consumes N150 Worth Of Raw Pepper To Win A Bet In Owerri (Photo) / Outrage As Raw Pepper Was Stucked Into A Lady's Private Part For Stealing Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Blingblings(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
baddosky1:
Chisos! Ghana pepper that can be hot! I remember using it to cook Indomie one day and forgot to wash my hand come carry am finger one babe. lipsrsealed

Lie Mohammed... Wetin happen for season 2 of the movie na? ?
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by ifyan(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sorry GI be him second name
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by ifyan(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sorry go be him second name
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by stubbornman(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
SOMETHING WEY YORUBA MAN GO EAT EVEN ASK FOR EXTRA cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by nnamanirr: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
baddosky1:
Chisos! Ghana pepper that can be hot! I remember using it to cook Indomie one day and forgot to wash my hand come carry am finger one babe. lipsrsealed
hahahahahahahaha. Dah geh punnany go catch fire. Baddosky u too badt ahswear
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by symbianDON(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
ozodigboo:
This punishment is worse than beating. His stomach and intestines will be permanently damaged. May suffer peptic ulcer for the rest of his life . Poor thing
poor thing how grin I would have added Cameroon pepper if I was there.
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Binchim(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
AmiciLord:
I rather receive beating than eat fresh pepper.

No worry when next ur mision fail dem go do u jungle justice., Be like since u start ur career iron bender never dail ur number
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Originalsly: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
eleojo23:
I don't pity his tongue as much as I pity his anus

He will smile and cry simultaneously continuously while sitting on the toilet seat a few hours after eating that.
Lol... this is one hot guy! ....his mouth will be on fire for days..... his anus for weeks.
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by terrezo2002(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
AmiciLord:
Bros eating the pepper is better than the beatings. it's like you have not seen when a thief is beaten.
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Daddyboy101(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Oga kukuma kill me or you leave me...
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by hokafor(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hmm,African!!
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by cecymiammy(f): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
olabrad:
Èmí tí kò j'ata, èmí yepere! grin
Lolssss
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by gmoni2(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Swear dat babe no go eva forget u

We should apply this type of punishment on our politicians..
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by bigass123(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:
This is EPIC...
.......they should have added Cameroon Pepper.
Or applied ABONIKI BALM all over him as he eats the pepper.

You are tHe real defiNition of the word WICKED
ABONIKI applied to the whole body while eating raw pepper. cry

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin Nigga your butt hole is going places ..prepare to write an informal letter to your destiny telling him or her about the THE DAY YOU STOLE LAST
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
I feel for d guy yansh today...
God rest his soul

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Buffalowings3(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
baddosky1:

Lienus
Like lie muhammed grin

Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by baddosky1: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Blingblings:

Lie Mohammed... Wetin happen for season 2 of the movie na? ?

Buffalowings3:

Lienus
Like lie muhammed grin

Abeg I am not understanding! Which one come be lie for here again? Is it that Ghana pepper is as expensive as gold that I can't afford it to cook indomie or i no get hand to finger babe? undecided
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by themayor4542(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Talk about poetic justice.
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Danyel1z(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Africans
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by Nwabundo38(f): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
ozodigboo:
This punishment is worse than beating. His stomach and intestines will be permanently damaged. May suffer peptic ulcer for the rest of his life . Poor thing
I thought peptic ulcer is caused by H.pylori
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by omachimyk(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
ozodigboo:
but oyibo de do hot chilly competition na, way people go de eat fresh pepper
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by ozodigboo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nwabundo38:

I thought peptic ulcer is caused by H.pylori
yes, right. but H. pylori can't penetrate the lining of his stomach because of some stomach enzymes. pepper, excess alcohol, stomach acids etc can soften the stomach lining, enabling H. pylori to penetrate
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by pally123: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
AmiciLord:
The choice is between fresh pepper and petrol.
Re: Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) by pally123: 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
AmiciLord:
The choice is between fresh pepper and being doused with petrol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos / Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost / Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.