Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 (1213 Views)

Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians / Stop Fighting Your Brother, Northern Youths Caution Igbo Politicians / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2018
2023 is the most realistic time for an Igbo to become Nigeria’s president. I understand that a lot of Igbos, especially the pro-Biafra Independence Igbos are not happy with some things President Buhari has said and done. But he is still the shortest route to Igbo Presidency. In 2023, he would have concluded His second term if he wins in 2019. That is why we have to make sure he wins in 2019.

If we believe Igbo Presidency can transform Nigeria, then we should support Buhari (the North) in 2019. For that reason, we ask major Igbo politicians not to contest against Buhari in 2019. Wait till 2023.

Source: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2018/03/16/igbo-presidency-2023-no-major-igbo-politician-should-run-against-buhari-in-2019/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2018
Not running against Buhari is a form of support.
Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by Yoruba4Life: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
When will you guys wake up and realize your pple are too divided to unite, too arrogant/proud to be humble, too pesimistic to be optimistic.

I'm still of the notion that Nigeria would rather have a minority individual as president instead of an Igbo.

***When the center cannot hold.. things fall in place***

1 Like

Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
When will you guys wake up and realize your pple are too divided to unite, too arrogant/proud to be humble, too pesimistic to be optimistic.

I'm still of the notion that Nigeria would rather have a minority individual as president instead of an Igbo.

Go to literature section with this your poem. 2023 na Igbo get am. You no fit to deceive us o.
Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by Turantula(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
This Afonja OP you no dey tire? Go face your problem for Ogbomosho you dey here dey claim igbo. Abeg zuzupu ebea

3 Likes

Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by kernel504(m): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Look at this hater! Too arrogant to be humble in your words are Igbos. We aren't hunting for presidency, with a Yoruba man at the helm of affairs, your people are suffering recession, brown roofs all round Western states, except Lagos which is a conglomerate of various tribes.

Malnutrition is high in West and North, what's the essence of leadership when you end up in IDP camps, salaries unpaid?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by kernel504(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
igbodefender:

Go to literature section with this your poem. 2023 na Igbo get am. You no fit to deceive us o.

And for you, I wonder how much you're paid to spam cyberspace with malaria driven imagination, trusting a man who reneged in agreement with those that helped him, same man you're hoping to give you power, please stop fooling your age, you seriously lack wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by GBTYO: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
[s]
igbodefender:
2023 is the most realistic time for an Igbo to become Nigeria’s president. I understand that a lot of Igbos, especially the pro-Biafra Independence Igbos are not happy with some things President Buhari has said and done. But he is still the shortest route to Igbo Presidency. In 2023, he would have concluded His second term if he wins in 2019. That is why we have to make sure he wins in 2019.

If we believe Igbo Presidency can transform Nigeria, then we should support Buhari (the North) in 2019. For that reason, we ask major Igbo politicians not to contest against Buhari in 2019. Wait till 2023.

Source: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2018/03/16/igbo-presidency-2023-no-major-igbo-politician-should-run-against-buhari-in-2019/
[/s]

Orji Uzor Kalu, stop this nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by Yoruba4Life: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
kernel504:

Look at this hater! Too arrogant to be humble in your words are Igbos. We aren't hunting for presidency, with a Yoruba man at the helm of affairs, your people are suffering recession, brown roofs all round Western states, except Lagos which is a conglomerate of various tribes.

Malnutrition is high in West and North, what's the essence of leadership when you end up in IDP camps, salaries unpaid?

Again, you're an epitome of sheer stupidity, ignorance and as well arrogance! Why do you (Igbos) all escape from your jungle to the SW for better life?

Brown roofs? better than living in a jungle filled with Cannibals... grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by Turantula(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
kernel504:

And for you, I wonder how much you're paid to spam cyberspace with malaria driven imagination, trusting a man who reneged in agreement with those that helped him, same man you're hoping to give you power, please stop fooling your age, you seriously lack wisdom.
Wisdom no go kill you I swear!

2 Likes

Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by kernel504(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Again, you're an epitome of sheer stupidity, ignorance and as well arrogance! Why do you (Igbos) all escape from your jungle to the SW for better life?

I'm arrogant,good.
One, business geniuses don't come to your land because is better, but to exploit your areas of weaknesses.
Two, we fought for an independent state of Biafra to stay clear your brown roofs and afonjaic nature, but your grandpa was bent on having us in Sh*thole.

Regarding cannibalism, do I need to remind you that there's one skull mining region in the whole world? You know what?... Google "Skull mining".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by Yoruba4Life: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
kernel504:

I'm arrogant,good.
One, business geniuses don't come to your land because is better, but to exploit your areas of weaknesses.
Two, we fought for an independent state of Biafra to stay clear your brown roofs and afonjaic nature, but your grandpa was bent on having us in Sh*thole.

grin grin @ the bolded! Again, thanks for absolutely proving me right. How many Igbo-owned businesses have positively impact(ed) Nigeria and her work-force? Arrogant and chest-beating at best!
Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by kernel504(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

grin grin @ the bolded! Again, thanks for absolutely proving me right. How many Igbo-owned businesses have positively impact(ed) Nigeria and her work-force? Arrogant and chest-beating at best!

Hahahaha.... Can't stop laughing, I'm sure you don't know the meaning of even distribution of wealth, SMEs. The North and South West has few individuals with high concentration of wealth, while the rest live in poverty. We have the highest per capital income per region.

Those brown roofs is the standard of living of your people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by Yoruba4Life: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
kernel504:

Hahahaha.... Can't stop laughing, I'm sure you don't know the meaning of even distribution of wealth, SMEs. The North and South West has few individuals with high concentration of wealth, while the rest live in poverty. We have the highest per capital income per region.

Those brown roofs is the standard of living of your people.

grin grin @ the bolded. How someone can be so deluded like you, I don't know. You're NOT worth the hassle. undecided Peace!
Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by kernel504(m): 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

grin grin @ the bolded. How someone can be so deluded like you, I don't know. You're NOT worth the hassle. undecided Peace!

If Mike Adenuga is richer than his entire village, is that village rich? They're super poor.

America isn't great because of Bill Gates, but because an average individual's GDP per capital is high.
I wish to post a picture of Abeokuta, I took that shoot very recently, mood houses and brown roofs, capital of a state, a home of Ex President and MKO Abiola.

They're truly poor.

2 Likes

Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by Yoruba4Life: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
kernel504:

If Mike Adenuga is richer than his entire village, is that village rich? They're super poor.

America isn't great because of Bill Gates, but because an average individual's GDP per capital is high.
I wish to post a picture of Abeokuta, I took that shoot very recently, mood houses and brown roofs, capital of a state, a home of Ex President and MKO Abiola.

They're truly poor.

Again, I won't delve into much arguments with you. Watch out for the bolded. Your spare-parts biz better be selling for Yoruba-land oo. Where else you go fit sell am? Who get that kind $$$$ for ur jungle?

Below is an excerpt from Chinua Achebe's "There was a nation:

“Hubris, overweening pride and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or even worse that can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness.”

He added that “contemporary Igbo behavior(that) cab offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness".

Learn from your elders!
Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by kernel504(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Again, I won't delve into much arguments with you. Watch out for the bolded. Your spare-parts biz better be selling for Yoruba-land oo. Where else you go fit sell am? Who get that kind $$$$ for ur jungle?

Below is an excerpt from Chinua Achebe's "There was a nation:

“Hubris, overweening pride and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or even worse that can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness.”

He added that “contemporary Igbo behavior(that) cab offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness".

Learn from your elders!

Hahaha hah.... Defense mechanism. After the war you were busy shouting how you were leading in Education, today reverse is the case. Now you referring Igbos as arrogant, even when you referred to yourself as educationally sophisticated.

Back to topic, do you have any plan of using Ogbomoso as a museum?, poverty is not for fashion, health don't hide.

Shame to you and lots, Tinubu have enslaved you into multi tax, and you can't speak up and you have the lifelessness in you to say Igbos aren't together. The level of greed in Tinubu isn't seen any where in Nigeria, Lagos state minimum wage is still N18,000, and the Land Used Charge is been jacked up by 400%, meaning they will have to pay more rent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by Yoruba4Life: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
kernel504:

Hahaha hah.... Defense mechanism. After the war you were busy shouting how you were leading in Education, today reverse is the case. Now you referring Igbos as arrogant, even when you referred to yourself as educationally sophisticated.

Back to topic, do you have any plan of using Ogbomoso as a museum?, poverty is not for fashion, health don't hide.

Shame to you and lots, Tinubu have enslaved you into multi tax, and you can't speak up and you have the lifelessness in you to say Igbos aren't together. The level of greed in Tinubu isn't seen any where in Nigeria, Lagos state minimum wage is still N18,000, and the Land Used Charge is been jacked up by 400%, meaning they will have to pay more rent.

Again, all your boasting and chest-beating is for nothing! Why are you all running away from ur jungle to our lands? There must be something repelling you guys from your place na, abi? Go figure...
Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by kernel504(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Again, all your boasting and chest-beating is for nothing! Why are you all running away from ur jungle to our lands? There must be something repelling you guys from your place na, abi? Go figure...

Ask your father, who spilled his blood to have Biafra in Nigeria.

#UnityBeggar.

1 Like

Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by Yoruba4Life: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
kernel504:

Ask your father, who spilled his blood to have Biafra in Nigeria.

#UnityBeggar.

That's why you and your people will always be 2nd-class citizens and human to the Yorubas and Hausas. grin Charity begins at home.. grin Go back to your jungle. You're NOT wanted neither needed in Yoruba lands! angry

"The grass is not, in fact, always greener on the other side of the fence. Fences have nothing to do with it. The grass is greenest where it is watered. When crossing over fences, carry water with you and tend the grass wherever you may be." - Robert Fulghum
Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
I agree with the post. Besides whether or not you run he will still win. So it pays to support his re-election.
Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by melodyogonna(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
igbodefender:

Trash
Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by melodyogonna(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

point of correction - Igbos don't go to south west, we go to where we see opportunity - If am not wrong Igbos most of the time has the highest population in every state in Nigeria after the owners, so stop mentioning south west. Igbos has the highest population of Nigerian citizens living outside Nigeria - stop cheap propaganda, it won't do you any good.
Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by kernel504(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

That's why you and your people will always be 2nd-class citizens and human to the Yorubas and Hausas. grin Charity begins at home.. grin Go back to your jungle. You're NOT wanted neither needed in Yoruba lands! angry

"The grass is not, in fact, always greener on the other side of the fence. Fences have nothing to do with it. The grass is greenest where it is watered. When crossing over fences, carry water with you and tend the grass wherever you may be." - Robert Fulghum

Wow! Second class citizen indeed. Your second class citizen is leading you in education, sports,innovation, commerce and entertainment (movies), Master what do you major in?

We will buy up Lagos property till half or your entire population becomes tenants.

Aside Lagos, which is a conglomerate of every tribe in Nigeria, which of your cities is void of brown roofs?
Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by Yoruba4Life: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
kernel504:

Wow! Second class citizen indeed. Your second class citizen is leading you in education, sports,innovation, commerce and entertainment (movies), Master what do you major in?

We will buy up Lagos property till half or your entire population becomes tenants.

Aside Lagos, which is a conglomerate of every tribe in Nigeria, which of your cities is void of brown roofs?

@ the bolded.

Mr. Chest-beater / loud-mouth, have you forgotten 1966? Oh sorry, your parents were not yet born sef. Keep up the buildings.. One day na one day, the landlord go pack all him tenants commot! grin grin

Allowing you to co-habitate with us isn't a guarantee we can't change our minds in the future... after all, it's ours. Go ask your elders and fore-fathers what happened to them in 1966. grin grin

Thanks!
Re: Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 by kernel504(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

@ the bolded.

Mr. Chest-beater / loud-mouth, have you forgotten 1966? Oh sorry, your parents were not yet born sef. Keep up the buildings.. One day na one day, the landlord go pack all him tenants commot! grin grin

Allowing you to co-habitate with us isn't a guarantee we can't change our minds in the future... after all, it's ours. Go ask your elders and fore-fathers what happened to them in 1966. grin grin

Thanks!

Ask your parents what Capital Flight means, probably, you will understand that when we've rendered your teeming population financially insolvent.

After sharing the loots of Nigeria/Biafra war, you built majority of your states with spoils of war, today those cities are ghost towns, you don't have the capacity to maintain the old ones, much more to build new ones.

I give you twenty years, if Biafran leaves, Lagos will look like Osun state. Yorubas have never solely built a state to the envy of others. Your youths are lazy, you aren't known for anything right now.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Prof. Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu, Our 2019 Presidential Aspirant. / Cars, People Burnt, As Tanker Explodes Around Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan. PICS / "Hundreds" Of Nigerian Troops Captured As Military Base Is Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.