Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Snoop Dogg Releases His Long Awaited New Gospel Album "Bible Of Love." - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Dogg Releases His Long Awaited New Gospel Album "Bible Of Love." (369 Views)

Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Releases His Long Awaited New Gospel Album "Bible Of Love." by drtegus88: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
Immediately following the release of his Neva Left album last year, Snoop Dogg announced that he was working on a new gospel album, which he’s been teasing ever since. But now after months of anticipation the Bible Of Love has finally arrived.

"It's always been on my heart. I just never got around to it because I always be doing 'gangsta' business or doing this or doing that,” Snoop said about doing the gospel album. “I just felt like it's been on my heart too long. I need to do it now."

Containing a whopping 32 songs in total, the double album features an insane amount of guest appearances, including Daz Dillinger, October London, Chris Bolton, Uncle Chucc, The Zion Messengers, K-Ci, John P. Kee, Faith Evans, 3rd Generation, Kim Burrell, Sly Pyper, The Clark Sisters, B Slade, Mali Music, Tye Tribette, Charlie Wilson, and many more.

Available on iTunes, fans can stream the gospel album in its entirety via Apple Music. Hit play and let us know what you think!

Tracklist:

1. Thank You Lord (Intro) (Ft. Chris Bolton)
2. Love for God (Ft. K-Ci, Uncle Chucc & The Zion Messengers)
3. Always Got Something to Say
4. Defeated (Ft. John P. Kee)
5. In the Name of Jesus (Ft. October London)
6. Going Home (Ft. Uncle Chucc & The Zion Messengers)
7. Saved (Ft. 3rd Generation (Bereal Family) & Faith Evans)
8. Sunshine Feel Good (Ft. Kim Burrell)
9. Sunrise (Ft. Sly Jordan)
10. Pure Gold (Ft. The Clark Sisters)
11. Pain (Ft. B.Slade)
12. New Wave (Ft. Mali Music)
13. On Time (Ft. B.Slade)
14. You (Ft. Tye Tribbett)
15. One More Day (Ft. Charlie Wilson)
16. Bible of Love (Interlude) (Ft. Lonny Bereal)
17. Come as You Are (Ft. Marvin Sapp & Mary Mary)
18. Talk to God (Ft. Kim Burrell & Mali Music)
19. Changed (Ft. Isaac Carree & Jazze Pha)
20. Praise Him (Ft. Soopafly)
21. Blessing Me Again (Ft. Rance Allen)
22. Blessed & Highly Favored (Remix) (Ft. The Clark Sisters)
23. Unbelievable (Ft. Ev3)
24.No One Else (Ft. K-Ci)
25. Chizzle (Ft. Daz Dillinger & Sly Jordan)
26. My God (Ft. James Wright)
27. When It's All Over (Ft. Patti LaBelle)
28. Crown (Ft. Isaac Carree, Jazze Pha & Tyrell Urquhart)
29. Call Him (Ft. Fred Hammond)
30. Change the World (Ft. John P. Kee)
31. Voices of Praise
32. Words Are Few (Ft. B.Slade)

Re: Snoop Dogg Releases His Long Awaited New Gospel Album "Bible Of Love." by anubabab: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Cant laugh oooo, I dont mean to judge ooo.... but but but why will my ex Mentor in Doggy Style just changed like that. I countbelivedis
Re: Snoop Dogg Releases His Long Awaited New Gospel Album "Bible Of Love." by drtegus88: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
The power of good weed.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Be Faithful To One Woman_starboy Reveals / Super Eagles, Jude Ighalo Gifts His Wife A Brand New Range Rover On Her Birthday / Fans Rent White Hummer Jeep To Welcome Teddy And Bambam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.